• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

She waves of the med kit, her arm still stinging.

"Its fine. I've shocked myself with worse. My arms gonna hurt for a few days time, and ill need to fix my staff, but its not too bad....."

She was lying. She had never shocked herself with that before, and her arm would take more than a few days to heal. If she took off her glove now, her entire forearm, including her hand would probably be hard from the wound.

The android smirked at the whole incident “well you organics just gotta be more careful around electricity apparently you lot can’t handle it so well”

He looks around, then a needle extends itself from his finger. "It'll numb your arm, I need to see it." goes across his face. He moves his hand to tell her to hurry up.

Talia snarled. This whole day sucked in her opinion. She removed her glove, and hissed in pain. White burn marks replaced her usual grey skin, blood oozing out of some of her wounds.

"My skin is probably rock hard right now. You'll either need to make a cut, or find one already bleeding to inject it into my skin..."

She glared at her arm, luckily it wasn't her left, which was her dominate hand.

He finds a wound and inserts the needle. Painless liquid makes its way through her arm, numbing almost all pain. "There we go. Should also speed up healing, but not a whole lot." is seen on his mask.

Her pure black eyes didn't falter as he injected the liquid. She muttered a thanks, before putting the glove back on, feeling her hair for any marks. When she didn't find any, she put her visor on so no one could see her face. She could feel the burn had made its way all the way to her neck, but she couldn't say anything. Nothing was gonna distract her anymore. Not the memory's, not the pain, not the names. And definitely not anyone willing to mess with her anger.

"Lets go. Cap'n said we needed to be down there a long time ago."

He nods, and activates a small thruster on his back for Kokoro to grab on their way there, as he thinks he can help her, instead of her constantly phasing through walls.

Talia followed Lux and Kokoro, grabbing her staff. It might not be electric anymore, but she could definitely still hit stuff with it, and the hook would come in handy. She turned her suit on, the blue info asking if she wanted help for the burns, it noticing her wounds. she selected no, but turned on her thrustors, trying not to bend her neck or shoulder in a way that would hurt.

He glances back at her, his face still hidden in blackness, but has his head tilted in a "You sure you're okay?" manner. He keeps walking, but has a hand on her uninjured arm.

Talia nodded curtly, her usual smile gone. Electricity was dangerous, her whole fleet had learned that. But she would be fine. She just needed to stop putting herself in positions where she was reminded of her twin brother. She shrugged off his hand, her necklace pressed against her skin under the suit.

Clearly, it was not okay. Her usual walking pattern had changed. That didn't go unnoticed by Lux. He keeps looking at her, his faceplate covering his slightly concerned face. She helped him through his injuries, now he has to help her through hers.

Talia landed on the planets surface, the dust coming up from her boots as she placed them down. She looked around her surroundings, the screen in her helmet giving her info on everything.

Which wasn’t much. Even her suit was running low. She growled and turned to Lux and Kokoro.

“Where’s the captain? I thought she was coming with us.”

Talia glances back as Lux did, her eyes straying to the milky figure that was Kokoro. She hissed and turned her head back, immediately regretting her decision when her burn flared in pain. She didn’t say anything, but didn’t turn her head again.

//yeah. You missed a ton. I’m so glad I made this character and her weapons like, a year ago! I finally can use them. Lol//

"We're here." Susan said to her crew. From the window separating them from dead space, they see the planet they are sent to go. As expected, the planet is very barren and abandoned, the surface almost completely grey, with the only thing visible are clouds.

Talia frowned as she stared at its bleakness.

“Wow. You weren’t kidding when you said this planet was dead.”

She rubbed her necklace subconsciously, ignoring the sting on her neck.

“Who’s ready to go start a mining camp!?”
Talia exclaimed with a smile, closing her visor and turning her suit on to cancel all scans of the planet and life on it.

Lux nods and cracks his joints, glancing at Kqidons to analyze her bulky armor more, and see if he could beat it or subdue her if she gets out of control. He also glances at Kokoro to see if she's ready.

Susan presses on a button on her helmet. "Prepare us a shuttle to the planet." She said before removing her finger on the button. "Alright, crew. Follow me." She then speedwalks to the hallway to find her way to the shuttle bay.

Talia skips behind them both, humming a small tune in her head. She looks around, making sure she’s not straying to far from Lux and Kokoro.

“This is exciting! I’ve never done anything like this before.” She whispered quietly near Lux and Kokoro, making sure both could hear her.

He only shrugs, giving off the message that he's experienced something like this before. "Eh. I guess. I'm happy you're happy, though. ;)" The words and winky face move across his face as he looks behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back