• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

Talia stopped dead in her tracks. Her face twisted in a crooked smile.

"You...." She snarled, anger still swarming inside her. "are very bad at keeping secrets." Talia listened to Kokoro, her teeth gleaming in the light, as she turned around and held out her hand. "But the ghost is right. We cant keep fighting like this. I'm sorry my anger got out of hand. Truce?"

Kqidons stared at Talia for a moment before responding. "Truce." She then offers her a handshake. Ma'arz sighs. "Glad things didn't went out of control."

Kokoro sighs too, the flames in her eyes vanishing. "Thank goodness... I'd better watch my mouth next time..." She added, seeming a bit downed.

Talia sent a happy smile at Kqidons, but couldn't help but laugh and seem just a little threatening, sending a silent message not to test her again, while also not wanting to start a fight.

"Now!" she pulled her hand away. "Who wants to go train until we get there?"

"I'm down. I could use a bit of a warm-up. Plus, it'll technically warm us all up, as it is... Why not?" Kokoro said, an enlightened smile on her face.

"I shall. It has been a while since I had a challenge." Kqidons said, eager. Suddenly, the group hears Susan's voice. "It will have to wait." They turn to see Susan in a white, modern spacesuit with a shortsword and a plasma pistol on her suit's belt. "We are about to reach our destination. I hope you all are properly suited up."

Talia nodded, placing her helmet back on head. But she couldn't help but drop her smile under the black visor. Now she was furious, and she couldn't do anything about it.

'That's what I get for going on a group mission.' She thought herself. She shook it off, grabbing Lux by the arm and pulling him towards the door. She tried to grab Kokoro, before she passes right through her. Talia sighed.

"Kokoro? Wanna stick with me?" She turned to Lux. "How about you?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll stay with. Strength in numbers. And maybe I'll actually do something." Kokoro joked.

Talia paused in front of the captian.

"So what are we doing? Im just a tad confused on what were supposed to start off on."

Talia stood with her had on her hip, waiting for orders to do whatever the heck it was the captian wanted her to do.

"We are going to set up a mining facility on a barren planet that has been confirmed to be rich of various alloys and minerals," Susan responded to Talia. "Were you not paying attention?"

Talia tried not to snarl at them accusing her of not paying attention.

"Yes, I was. I get that part, but what exactly are we doing? Mining, setting up camp, just scanning for life, where are we starting? Sorry if I've never done this before."

She threw in a bit of sarcasm at the ending, showing she wasn't really sorry.

"I sense sarcasm on that last part," Susan said to Talia, displeased. "Yes, we are going to set up camp. And we are going to do that by constructing the mining facility in a suitable area."

Talia nodded in confermantion, stepping back and waiting for Kokoro and Lux to give the idea that they were ready. She pinned up her hair into a bun on the outside of her helmet, before grabbing her staff and holding it like a walking stick.

Kokoro prepared energy for several explosions to launch herself against the vacuum of space. She's hoping it just worked.

Kalis had gotten back to the group later then the rest due to coming back in a even bulkier suit of power armor the android didn’t really have to get a spacesuit for odvious reasons

Lux just watched the conversation, curious about each of their responses, and was very tempted to activate his cloaking mechanism in his suit, but decided against it. He looks at Kokoro, and wonders if there is anything he can do to help. A message across his faceplate reads, "Is there any way I can help? Is there anything you can physically touch?"

"Anything I can physically touch...? ...Not really, no..." Kokoro explained. "I can't touch anything physical, if it counts, like walls and rocks. Instead, I can phase through them. Fire, water, and wind, for example, I can touch and feel - if you understand."

Talia was curious about the androids space suit, but didn't care enough to ask. She was too angry at this point. Her nerves were already shot, and she really didn't want anything to make her angry. She listened in on Lux's and Kokoro's conversation.

"I didn't know you could do that..." Talia looked curiously at Kokoro.
Far too late she realized she had a iron grip on her staff had almost turned it on. She gasped in surprise as her staffs humming became louder, and it thrived with electricity.

"Oh Sh-!"

Her words were cut short as her staff let a electric pulse thrived on the whole staff, burning her suit and her hand. She dropped the staff with a hiss, grasping her arm in pain. The staffs light flickered and dulled, its energy gone with that one charge.

He goes over to her, and he grabs the staff and puts it to the side so it doesn't hurt anyone else. "What did you do?" goes over his face while he points at Kokoro to explode a medical kit to him.

Kalis spoke up “So the..hu-....shattered can stiil feel but cannot make contact with physical matter how odd” he shifted his attention to talia “hmmm strange you should really install manual fail saves

Talia groaned in pure frustration. That was a brand new charge, and she wasted it because she got frustrated.

"I activated the Lightning charge in the blue gem. If I grip the staff tightly enough to crack the metal, the charge will activate like a bomb, affecting the first person who comes into contact. It holds the power of one earth lightning bolt."

Talia growled at her hand, steam coming off it.

He looks at Kalis for a second, then looks back at Talia, words flashing over his mask like "You're okay" "It's gonna be fine" and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back