• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (Character Creation Thread)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here
Just Kokoro doing her thing. Blowing up. XD

In all seriousness, I'm pretty eager to introduce Bowe later on today (most likely).

I got a new idea, fresh of the think tank! This ought to be fun...! ^.^
  • Name: Bowe Magnolia
  • Species: Human
  • Appearance: Bowe is a girl with one hell of a small stature - below the average height and no signs of growing, at all. From top to bottom, she's rocking long, golden twin locks (all the way down to her knees) for her hair style, light purple eyes and a darker skin tone for key body features. Because of her age, puberty or anything like that is far out of her reach, but with that out of the way, her outfit consists of a light red hoodie with an orange shirt below it, with shorts of the same orange colour. Below that, striped socks in white and purple, and what appear be white-cyan space boots or something like that.
  • Personality: Hide your fridges and hide your meats, this girl is a mad eater. Most of her personality is indeed controlled by a childlike nature with a ridiculous energy supply, obedience to those she trusts, and gullible at best responses to most situations, but this girl just LOVES to eat. However, despite all of this, Bowe is easily scared of practically anything that dares come close, and will result in a frantic counter-attack could she be pressured too much.
  • Weapons & Skills: Bowe's weapon of choice is a high-tech chainsaw blade, which is exactly as it says on the tin. Picture a sword, except swap the blade on it for a chainsaw's blade instead (to scale with the hilt). This weapon of destruction can be revved up by a gear in the middle of the hilt, and when it is, it's powerful enough to practically rip anything open while in business. Though, while revved up, this comes at a loss of control, as Bowe has absolutely no idea how recoil works.
  • Rank: Nope, but I intend for her to be found and join the group later on.
  • Other Facts: Before Bowe would meet the team, she has a reputation of a 'monster that eats all who goes into their lair', and was used essentially as a garbage disposal for people. Don't want people around? Feed 'em to Bowe - she'll eat practically anything - people or otherwise! ...As long as it's edible, of course.
I hope this gets across. This one is at least simple.
Rustbolt pls.

Eeeeyup! When prompted. Quoted from the 'other' section:

"she'll eat practically anything - people or otherwise!"

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the point.

What? Am I not allowed to try new things? I'm not saying I don't understand your words, I just don't see a big problem with cannibalistic characters.

It is true they are somewhat rare cases, probably more rare than that, but still...

OK, I gave you some time to think on it. Is it a yes or no? If no, what could I change? (Just keep in mind I may or may not change some things - but I presume all of your concerns are in the whole cannibalistic thing.)

Yes. I've made my decision and I'm gonna say that I don't approve your character. I really don't like the fact that a 14-YEAR-OLD GIRL is willing to eat even her OWN PEOPLE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back