• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (Character Creation Thread)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here
BoltBeam's Character Sheet
  • Am I allowed to put 'updated' character sheets of my current 3 characters in the CS thread (but keep them in the same post)? It's not a new character, but I feel their old sheets are due an overhaul, maybe a few details I missed, etc., etc.
    Of course you’re allowed! Go right on ahead!
    And so, I present to you, the updated character sheets for Kokoro Masaki, Bowe Magnolia, Hamele Isaragi and Dision'nekt Amano, my current 4 characters of this roleplay and presently major/minor characters!

Some sections have been expanded on, added on, or even reworded entirely! Have fun reading!

This is only up to date on what 'is' known in the roleplay (plus other details I missed out), and as such, this may be expanded on over time. Be on your toes!

As of the reboot, the 'backstory', 'character development' and 'relationships' sections have been cleared out.

• "As a ghost, I am but a spirit locked in a shell for which will never be filled, and must live with that forever. That is my curse. A timeless life, ever going on, and I will always be there to retell the thousands of non-literal stab wounds and heart aches I can no longer feel." Kokoro Masaki, RP-Conspiracy

Name: Kokoro Masaki
      Debut Appearance: Lost & Found (S1, E1)
      Species: Ghost
      Height: 5'3 (160 cm)
      Weight: 58 kg (only when she can be contacted physically)
      Appearance: Kokoro is a young woman, as far as appearance goes. But from what can be seen among what she looks like, she has scarlet red eyes and short, curled hair in the same colour. As for body looks and clothes, she has already finished her puberty and her outfit is comprised of black boots and black socks, a dark blue long skirt, a dark blue shirt and a light pink hoodie on top of the shirt, of which seems to have two lined striped across it's sleeves in a scarlet red colour. It's also worth noting due to her phantasmal look, she's partly translucent, too.
      Backstory: Unknown...
      Personality: Kokoro is a shy girl who speaks little and works a lot. She is a passive-aggressive soul, wounded from the second life that she is eternally cursed with. She tries to assist others when she can, hoping to put her limitless time and forcing power to good use - with a grave confidence that will never die away when she is in combat.
      Fears: Kokoro's biggest fear is life itself. She has already died once, and to dare to even come close to feeling any semblance of life again, she gets overly emotional, worried and/or stressed out - though she loves the feel of it, she cannot stop herself from turning into an emotional wreck.
      Weapons & Skills: Kokoro is not armed with weapons, but what she 'does' have are natural fire bending and nuclear powers. Unfortunately, despite how powerful they are on the surface, Kokoro's are unfortunately pretty weak compared to weapons that use them (like flame throwers or a nuclear generator, Kokoro's powers are about 35% weaker than them both. Explosions are naturally the stronger of her two powers, but even they are weaker than average).
      Rank: Kokoro's rank in the crew is currently undetermined, though Kokoro herself has many traits and skills to use that make her a wild card and/or a jack of all trades, best in none but skilled in several things - meaning she can be applied to several tasks and/or roles.
      Character Development: None yet.
      Other Facts: Ghosts have said to be rare sights, making the appearance of any spectral life form quite the treat. This hidden perk comes in with a whole host of ghost logic tricks, patched in on top of Kokoro's fire and explosions, including possession of people or objects, self-levitation, walking through walls, etc. Ghosts like her also make the air naturally colder around them, chilling the surroundings down by 11 degrees.
      Relationships: (From top to bottom is 'closest friend' to 'worst enemy' - some are not listed here due to lack of interaction or otherwise.)
      (Not yet.)​

Last edited:
    CaptainRustbolt21's Species Sheet
  • All Canon Species Sheets
    (Well, at least, in the long run)
    REMASTERED
    Another remake pending...

• A63EECC9-713B-41CB-A74B-9678417C4839.png
      GALACTIC ALLIANCE

The Galactic Alliance, founded by the Martian race, is a interstellar government union consisting of three other alien sovereignties, with its goal to explore the rest of the Milky-Way Galaxy and achieve interstellar peace to all other intelligent life. The three other species members, excluding the founding species, are the Human, the Plantera, and the Krystalline. Formerly, there were three more sovereignties: the Vagrok, the Freakazoid, and the Shaderkan (currently referred to as Shewdew). However, the trio have since abandoned the Galactic Alliance after discovering the unknown “Truth” about the Martian race and had formed the revolutionary rebellion known as the Planetary Confederacy.

• images (1).pngThe Martians are a race of green, incredibly intelligent humanoids who served as the leading sovereign species of the Galactic Alliance, having founded the union.

The Martians, in appearance, have frail and hairless bodies, skull-like heads, lidless red eyes, and large, exposed brains. When hurt, the Martians bleed translucent green. The Martians also do not breathe oxygen, but rather, they breathe nitrogen; therefore, unless they’re in a hospitable nitrogen environment, they are always seen wearing green spacesuits with glass dome helmets.

The Martians, expected from their large brains, are an incredibly smart species, being exceptional masters of gene splicing and manipulation. On another note, the Martians are also the ones responsible for the creation of the Faster Than Light (FTL) Drive, a rocket-engine-compatible core powered by a special species of mushrooms that emits Tachyonic spores that can allow a spaceship, regardless of size, to enter speeds three to five times the speed of light. However, they are exclusively found on Mars (since they need to live in a nitrogen environment) and the mushrooms only emit spores five times a year. Thankfully, though, with the assistance of the Plantera species, the production of FTL drives have vastly increased.

The Martian government is said to be a monocratic technocracy, where their leaders go by either Emperor or Empress. The current leader of the Martians is Emperor Tekh’nah Moaque. The name of the government is called the Martian Technocracy Kingdom.

Their home planet is, coincidentally, called Mars. The planet’s surface is filled with ammonia rivers and forests filled with red trees that produce nitrogen in the atmosphere. Mars also has two moons, both of them colonized by the Martians and used as a source of minerals.

Last edited:
    Back