• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (Character Creation Thread)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here
That it does, but shouldn't 'he' be telling 'us' that, presuming he has more experience?

WIP
  • Name: Renelliis Riptide
  • Species: Zora
  • Appearance:
  • Personality: Renellius is both calm and energetic at the same time, just emitting a large energy of Optimism overall. He tries to find the best in any situation while also using anything he can to get people to smile. Though there are times when even in a serious situation he can’t help but crack the occasional joke. Other than that he’s friendly and is always willing to go out of his way for his friends, helping them in whatever way he can. As long as it’s ethical that is.
  • Weapons & Skills: Aside from his natural weapons, the fins on his forearms which can extend out and become razor sharp due to the bones inside; he does carry a trident as his fishing tool given his occupation of being a fisherman.
  • Other Facts: has a high affinity of the land mammal known as Cats.

• Name: Zora
  • Affiliation: Neither, he’s just a humble fisherman
  • Appearance: Normally blue skin with differing anatomy and variance there is the occasional red skinned Zora like Ren
  • Abilities: Naturally fast swimmers with the ability to breathe underwater, Zora have type of pectoral fin on their forearm which can be extended into blades for fighting and self defense.
  • Government: Monarchy
  • Other Info: While Ren is a sea Zora there is a subspecies known as river zora whom are capable pyromancers.
Oh, forgot to point out one thing: you should explain the info about the Zora species as a whole.

Name: Jamiosin Shore (Jamie Shore) Jamiosin is pronounced Jamie-is-in.

Species: Lunarim

Appearance: Jamie has the exact same shade of grey as Talia, his twin sister, and has the black eyes like most of his race. Jamie has short, platinum blonde hair, (not white) with black streaks. He is naturally very handsome, which fits in perfectly with his playboy personality and flirtatious attitude. Jamie is a little taller than his sister, but not by much. He is stronger than her, and even though it doesn’t show, he is very clinical of fashion and colors. (He’s a artist.)

Personality: With a flirtatious personality, and the looks to match, Jamie definitely knows how to play his cards. A excellent gambler, and artist, Jamie loves to paint and draw. His prior position as a cargo transporter gave him strength, even though he has absolutely no fighting skills whatsoever. The only weapon he can use is a gun. He fits perfectly with his sister, and they get along well, playful fighting and serious training included. Jamie is a excellent healer for his race, and even though he can’t cure completely fatal wounds, (heart shots, lung shots, etc.) he is still very good.

Weapon/skills: Guns, (preferably plasma blasters) his hands. That’s it. He’s not really a fighter.

Other: He’s absolutely terrified of finding out that his sister is really dead. He likes to think she’s still alive somewhere. That and rats. He can’t stand them.

I also forgot to add that Talia’s full name is Talirioin. (Tali-row-in) Talia is a nick name given by Jamie.

Name: Jamiosin Shore (Jamie Shore) Jamiosin is pronounced Jamie-is-in.

Species: Lunarim

Appearance: Jamie has the exact same shade of grey as Talia, his twin sister, and has the black eyes like most of his race. Jamie has short, platinum blonde hair, (not white) with black streaks. He is naturally very handsome, which fits in perfectly with his playboy personality and flirtatious attitude. Jamie is a little taller than his sister, but not by much. He is stronger than her, and even though it doesn’t show, he is very clinical of fashion and colors. (He’s a artist.)

Personality: With a flirtatious personality, and the looks to match, Jamie definitely knows how to play his cards. A excellent gambler, and artist, Jamie loves to paint and draw. His prior position as a cargo transporter gave him strength, even though he has absolutely no fighting skills whatsoever. The only weapon he can use is a gun. He fits perfectly with his sister, and they get along well, playful fighting and serious training included. Jamie is a excellent healer for his race, and even though he can’t cure completely fatal wounds, (heart shots, lung shots, etc.) he is still very good.

Weapon/skills: Guns, (preferably plasma blasters) his hands. That’s it. He’s not really a fighter.

Other: He’s absolutely terrified of finding out that his sister is really dead. He likes to think she’s still alive somewhere. That and rats. He can’t stand them.

I also forgot to add that Talia’s full name is Talirioin. (Tali-row-in) Talia is a nick name given by Jamie.
Did not know that was her full name. Also, approved!
I thought I'd mix something up just in time for episode 2! Here's the next one!
  • Name: Hamele Isaragi
  • Species: Human
  • Appearance: Hamele is a tall and tanned young woman, standing a fair bit above average height and body looks are similarly above average. Her eyes are a dark blue, with her hair in a lighter blue - with a bow pattern formed in her hair behind her head with short curls at the front of her head. As for outfit, she's outfitted with a black coat and cloak combo, a light pink shirt beneath it, pink shorts, and big, brown leather boots. On her back is what appeared to be a weapon holster, but inside is another story.
  • Personality: If you're looking for a conversation, you've come to the wrong person. Hamele is somewhat weird when she's talking to others, no matter who it may be. She's either teasing, losing people in her words, or just talking to herself - but if you get past the conversational part, she's a guardian angel that puts others first, willing to sacrifice herself in any way to ensure the others survive.
  • Weapons & Skills: Hamele's weapon is a monumental metallic staff known as the 'Lifeline' that flips between two modes at the flick of a switch. On one side, it's a restoration beam that patches up wounds, restores body parts and heals diseases/illnesses (but can't revive the dead), and the other side is a concentrated plasma beam of heat. This thing does run on a power source, but it's one known as an Infinity Jewel, a very rare and sought after ore that never runs out of energy or power at all.
  • Other Facts: Hamele seems to be quite savour anyone's expressions and motions while they are in pain, being incredibly sadistic.
Also, here you are, Meme Machine.

Meme Machine thought you didn't submit your character sheet of Hamele. So, I tried to show her the sheet to prove that you do have a sheet for her.

I'm sorry, are these characters too rapid for you? I just got a new concept and I 'really' want to put it to use. I did a bit of planning behind the scenes, so it could go either really badly or really well, but... Here you go.

• Name: Fuma Arkhalis
  • Species: Human/Martian hybrid
  • Appearance: Fuma's look has two layers - one layer to hide her Martian half below it, which is namely concealed by a human-like look.
    • Naturally, the Martian side of it pretty darn ugly, but that's hidden by what appears to be a guise of a fragile, deteriorated human girl due to the test of time.
    • Her stature overall is pretty short, and the human layer fills in the look of a little girl in declining health with a darker, rotted skin tone (think a light grey), and wearing a tight spacesuit of some kind - of which is a light brown colour. From what can be seen in the window of the helmet, her eyes are a light pink-red and with crosses in them as their pupils, along with light green, messy and frilled hair.
    • The alien side below it is less Martian and more monster, but it maintains the key Martian design - except it's just as twisted and degraded. It's a darker, twisted more 'octopus-like' appearance, especially near the bottom, which are basically it's legs. But the freaky thing is, they all look like human feet and legs, and her eyes seem to like pulsing when she's in an angry state, which is where this layer is usually shown anyways.
  • Personality: Fuma is a resident genius, though is terrified of speaking her mind. While she may come up with some great or possible awful ideas, she's nervous to share them to others out of fear of what they may actually think. But when the first layer above is damaged or even removed in some way, the coin flips from peaceful to merciless.
  • Weapons & Skills: The first layer of Fuma's appearance can regenerate over time if it is damaged, hiding that ugliness below her at a fast rate. No, she's not defenceless - she is in command of four small battle drones, of which are virtually indestructible and allow her to use technology for all sorts of usually unworldly attacks. In other words, those little drones are a large majority of what makes her dangerous - the array of tools they have access to. This included camouflage, lasers, disguising Fuma herself, and many more. What's the problem with them though? They are slow to move. VERY slow. Maybe too slow. (Think a lawnmower's speed.)
  • Other Facts: A forgotten captive member of the old crew (captured and locked up for treason). Now forgotten, she seeks to prove her worth and looks for people who believe her and trust her. In other words - she's looking for a partner to face the world with.

Last edited:
First, yes the characters are getting a tad bit too frequent.

Second, I'm having a little trouble trying to understand Fuma's appearance description. Did I tell you I'm a visual learner?

1. I am sorry. I really am. You just can't put a limit on people's ideas or their brains.

2. Imagine an average poor girl disguise over an ugly Martian, and deck the human layer on top with damaged stuff via the test of time. In other words - they look pretty bad.

Last edited:
There you go. You can read it again now. I added more onto the appearance. (If you even 'want' to read it again.)

There. I tried to re-organise the appearance section, hopefully you can read and understand it now. Again. Am sorry. :(

Here's a new race!

• Name: Krystalline
  • Affiliation: Galactic Alliance
  • Appearance: The Krystalline are bipedal aliens in which their bodies are entirely composed of crystal of differentiating colors. They sport only one eye (which is also made of crystal), where they also have a black pupil but have differently-colored sclera for each Krystalline individual.
  • Abilities: Aside from being a fairly technologically advanced species, the Krystalline's skin is also virtually impenetrable for obvious reasons. Despite being intelligent and sentient, they also have almost no organs; the only organ they have is their crystallized brain. Aside from sleep, they don't need to sleep, eat, drink, or even blink.
  • Government: The Krystalline govern in a monocratic rule, where their leader goes by King or Queen.
  • Flag: Krystalline_Kingdom_Flag.png

It's still possible to kill them. Everything has a melting point, including crystals. All you need is something really, REALLY hot. Like a supercharged plasma gun (plasma is super hot).

The Krystallines! Redux!
  • Appearance: The Krystalline are bipedal aliens in which their bodies are entirely composed of crystal of differentiating colors. They sport only one eye (which is also made of crystal), where they also have a black pupil but have differently-colored sclera for each Krystalline individual. While normally bald, they can wear handmade sculpted crystal wigs.
  • Abilities: Aside from being a fairly technologically advanced species, the Krystalline's skin is also virtually impenetrable for obvious reasons. Despite being intelligent and sentient, they also have almost no organs; the only organ they have is their crystallized brain. They don't need to sleep, eat, drink, or even blink.
  • Government: The Krystalline govern in a monocratic rule, where their leader goes by King or Queen.
  • Flag: Krystalline_Kingdom_Flag.png
  • Other Facts: The Krystalline race is a single-gender species; they are all females. They can, however, identify themselves as male if they want to. Controversially, you need a legal license in order to be identified as male. Also, they're sculpting naturals.

The Krystallines! Redux!
  • Appearance: The Krystalline are bipedal aliens in which their bodies are entirely composed of crystal of differentiating colors. They sport only one eye (which is also made of crystal), where they also have a black pupil but have differently-colored sclera for each Krystalline individual. While normally bald, they can wear handmade sculpted crystal wigs.
  • Abilities: Aside from being a fairly technologically advanced species, the Krystalline's skin is also virtually impenetrable for obvious reasons. Despite being intelligent and sentient, they also have almost no organs; the only organ they have is their crystallized brain. They don't need to sleep, eat, drink, or even blink.
  • Flag: View attachment 574296
  • Other Facts: The Krystalline race is a single-gender species; they are all females. They can, however, identify themselves as male if they want to. Controversially, you need a legal license in order to be identified as male. Also, they're sculpting naturals.
There like inverted netens I like that

BoltBeam's Character Sheet
Am I allowed to put 'updated' character sheets of my current 3 characters in the CS thread (but keep them in the same post)? It's not a new character, but I feel their old sheets are due an overhaul, maybe a few details I missed, etc., etc.
Of course you’re allowed! Go right on ahead!
And so, I present to you, the updated character sheets for Kokoro Masaki, Bowe Magnolia, Hamele Isaragi and Dision'nekt Amano, my current 4 characters of this roleplay and presently major/minor characters!

Some sections have been expanded on, added on, or even reworded entirely! Have fun reading!

This is only up to date on what 'is' known in the roleplay (plus other details I missed out), and as such, this may be expanded on over time. Be on your toes!

As of the reboot, the 'backstory', 'character development' and 'relationships' sections have been cleared out.

• "As a ghost, I am but a spirit locked in a shell for which will never be filled, and must live with that forever. That is my curse. A timeless life, ever going on, and I will always be there to retell the thousands of non-literal stab wounds and heart aches I can no longer feel." Kokoro Masaki, RP-Conspiracy

Name: Kokoro Masaki
    Debut Appearance: Lost & Found (S1, E1)
    Species: Ghost
    Height: 5'3 (160 cm)
    Weight: 58 kg (only when she can be contacted physically)
    Appearance: Kokoro is a young woman, as far as appearance goes. But from what can be seen among what she looks like, she has scarlet red eyes and short, curled hair in the same colour. As for body looks and clothes, she has already finished her puberty and her outfit is comprised of black boots and black socks, a dark blue long skirt, a dark blue shirt and a light pink hoodie on top of the shirt, of which seems to have two lined striped across it's sleeves in a scarlet red colour. It's also worth noting due to her phantasmal look, she's partly translucent, too.
    Backstory: Unknown...
    Personality: Kokoro is a shy girl who speaks little and works a lot. She is a passive-aggressive soul, wounded from the second life that she is eternally cursed with. She tries to assist others when she can, hoping to put her limitless time and forcing power to good use - with a grave confidence that will never die away when she is in combat.
    Fears: Kokoro's biggest fear is life itself. She has already died once, and to dare to even come close to feeling any semblance of life again, she gets overly emotional, worried and/or stressed out - though she loves the feel of it, she cannot stop herself from turning into an emotional wreck.
    Weapons & Skills: Kokoro is not armed with weapons, but what she 'does' have are natural fire bending and nuclear powers. Unfortunately, despite how powerful they are on the surface, Kokoro's are unfortunately pretty weak compared to weapons that use them (like flame throwers or a nuclear generator, Kokoro's powers are about 35% weaker than them both. Explosions are naturally the stronger of her two powers, but even they are weaker than average).
    Rank: Kokoro's rank in the crew is currently undetermined, though Kokoro herself has many traits and skills to use that make her a wild card and/or a jack of all trades, best in none but skilled in several things - meaning she can be applied to several tasks and/or roles.
    Character Development: None yet.
    Other Facts: Ghosts have said to be rare sights, making the appearance of any spectral life form quite the treat. This hidden perk comes in with a whole host of ghost logic tricks, patched in on top of Kokoro's fire and explosions, including possession of people or objects, self-levitation, walking through walls, etc. Ghosts like her also make the air naturally colder around them, chilling the surroundings down by 11 degrees.
    Relationships: (From top to bottom is 'closest friend' to 'worst enemy' - some are not listed here due to lack of interaction or otherwise.)
    (Not yet.)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back