• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (Character Creation Thread)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Other
Here
...OK...

So, basically, just remove the cannibalism part and it'll be good, I assume?

Also, at least - I dunno - SAY WHAT I COULD FIX. Geez! It was a simple request...
If no, what could I change? (Just keep in mind I may or may not change some things - but I presume all of your concerns are in the whole cannibalistic thing.)

Last edited:
I'll go fix that up and then bump the edited version up here, then. Does downgrading full on cannibalism to just aliens count?

I got a new idea, fresh of the think tank! This ought to be fun...! ^.^
  • Name: Bowe Magnolia
  • Species: Human
  • Appearance: Bowe is a girl with one hell of a small stature - below the average height and no signs of growing, at all. From top to bottom, she's rocking long, golden twin locks (all the way down to her knees) for her hair style, light purple eyes and a darker skin tone for key body features. Because of her age, puberty or anything like that is far out of her reach, but with that out of the way, her outfit consists of a light red hoodie with an orange shirt below it, with shorts of the same orange colour. Below that, striped socks in white and purple, and what appear be white-cyan space boots or something like that.
  • Personality: Hide your fridges and hide your meats, this girl is a mad eater. Most of her personality is indeed controlled by a childlike nature with a ridiculous energy supply, obedience to those she trusts, and gullible at best responses to most situations, but this girl just LOVES to eat. However, despite all of this, Bowe is easily scared of practically anything that dares come close, and will result in a frantic counter-attack could she be pressured too much.
  • Weapons & Skills: Bowe's weapon of choice is a high-tech chainsaw blade, which is exactly as it says on the tin. Picture a sword, except swap the blade on it for a chainsaw's blade instead (to scale with the hilt). This weapon of destruction can be revved up by a gear in the middle of the hilt, and when it is, it's powerful enough to practically rip anything open while in business. Though, while revved up, this comes at a loss of control, as Bowe has absolutely no idea how recoil works.
  • Rank: Nope, but I intend for her to be found and join the group later on.
  • Other Facts: Before Bowe would meet the team, she has a reputation of a 'monster that eats all who goes into their lair', and was used essentially as a garbage disposal for people. Though, in no way will she eat humans, she will gladly chow on anything else as long as it's edible. The humans? They met her chainsaw blade.
I hope this gets across. This one is at least simple.
Regardless, here you go. I bolded the changes.

Alright! I think I know how to introduce her, too, but for now, I will wait for the role play to continue so I have more to work with.

Name: Setra Starlight
Species: Vagrok/Shewdew Hybrid
Appearance: Setra has tight pink dreads that she likes to keep them in a pony tail and every once and awhile she'll take them out and let her hair just hang out, She has bright Green eyes and small heart pupils that change colors depending on her mood and if she is extremely mad or feels betrayed her pupils will visibly break and become broken hearts. She also has dark brown skin with even darker freckles all over her, She wears black cargo jeans with a navy blue tank top and cobalt blue gloves, black military boots (Just so y'all know when I say combat boots, I mean the heels so don't confuse it with military boots) and sometimes a dark red hoodie
Personality: Setra is very bright and bubbly but don't be surprised If She snaps, She has a slightly short temper and doesn't trust easily. She loves people and animals but is distant as many people of all species made fun of her saying she was a no good hybrid, She took those words and made everyone who said it take it back! She trained and proved her worth So if you earn her trust you best not lose it
Weapons & Skills: Setra uses any gun she can get her hands on but can't use a sword for her life, though she does like throwing knives and has pretty good aim. She is skilled in Hand-To-Hand combat and uses her thin body to her advantage speed wise, Setra has been trained in Shewdew arts and will use it if needed
Other Facts: She usually has to be forced to eat if she is mad and unless you want to die, keep her away from alcohol

I thought I'd mix something up just in time for episode 2! Here's the next one!
  • Name: Hamele Isaragi
  • Appearance: Hamele is a tall and tanned young woman, standing a fair bit above average height and body looks are similarly above average. Her eyes are a dark blue, with her hair in a lighter blue - with a bow pattern formed in her hair behind her head with short curls at the front of her head. As for outfit, she's outfitted with a black coat and cloak combo, a light pink shirt beneath it, pink shorts, and big, brown leather boots. On her back is what appeared to be a weapon holster, but inside is another story.
  • Personality: If you're looking for a conversation, you've come to the wrong person. Hamele is somewhat weird when she's talking to others, no matter who it may be. She's either teasing, losing people in her words, or just talking to herself - but if you get past the conversational part, she's a guardian angel that puts others first, willing to sacrifice herself in any way to ensure the others survive.
  • Weapons & Skills: Hamele's weapon is a monumental metallic staff known as the 'Lifeline' that flips between two modes at the flick of a switch. On one side, it's a restoration beam that patches up wounds, restores body parts and heals diseases/illnesses (but can't revive the dead), and the other side is a concentrated plasma beam of heat. This thing does run on a power source, but it's one known as an Infinity Jewel, a very rare and sought after ore that never runs out of energy or power at all.
  • Other Facts: Hamele seems to be quite savour anyone's expressions and motions while they are in pain, being incredibly sadistic.

Last edited:
Remind me not to play overwatch with Hamele! If I'm dying and she's mercy she's just gonna stare at me like "I hope you die in a hole"

She just looks down at you and goes like 'you will stay dead because I want you to stay dead, I'm the doctor here'.

Well when you're dead, you're dead.

...Oh yeah, I might wanna add in the fact her weapon can't revive people... XD

Here's a new species 'cause I feel like it!

Name: Plantera
Affiliation: Galactic Alliance
Appearance: The standard appearance of a Plantera. However, they all vary from appearance, so don't expect them to always look like this!
Plant_Alien.png
Abilities: The Plantera have total control of all plant life around them and have a hive-mind system amongst their people; meaning the entire race share the same mentality and, thus, make them really intelligent (to the point to where they can create their own ships with virtually nothing but plants.)
Government: Aside from having a leader (Plantmaster), the Plantera really don't have a central government, but they do live in peace and harmony.
Flag: Plantera_Flag.jpg
Other Info: Very rarely, a Plantera is born without being connected to the hive mind. When that happens, they are dubbed as "Loners" and are discriminated from the other Plantera with a link to the hive mind.

Also, yup, I'm implementing flags! It's optional, but I wanna see what flag your species has! For example...

Human: United_Earth_Society-Human_Flag.png
Martian: Martian_Planet_Flag.png
Vagrok: Vagrok_Flag.png
Freakazoid: Freakazoid_Flag.JPG
Shewdew: Shewdew_Flag.png
Roborg: Roborg_Flag.jpg

I thought I'd mix something up just in time for episode 2! Here's the next one!
  • Name: Hamele Isaragi
  • Appearance: Hamele is a tall and tanned young woman, standing a fair bit above average height and body looks are similarly above average. Her eyes are a dark blue, with her hair in a lighter blue - with a bow pattern formed in her hair behind her head with short curls at the front of her head. As for outfit, she's outfitted with a black coat and cloak combo, a light pink shirt beneath it, pink shorts, and big, brown leather boots. On her back is what appeared to be a weapon holster, but inside is another story.
  • Personality: If you're looking for a conversation, you've come to the wrong person. Hamele is somewhat weird when she's talking to others, no matter who it may be. She's either teasing, losing people in her words, or just talking to herself - but if you get past the conversational part, she's a guardian angel that puts others first, willing to sacrifice herself in any way to ensure the others survive.
  • Weapons & Skills: Hamele's weapon is a monumental metallic staff known as the 'Lifeline' that flips between two modes at the flick of a switch. On one side, it's a restoration beam that patches up wounds, restores body parts and heals diseases/illnesses (but can't revive the dead), and the other side is a concentrated plasma beam of heat. This thing does run on a power source, but it's one known as an Infinity Jewel, a very rare and sought after ore that never runs out of energy or power at all.
  • Other Facts: Hamele seems to be quite savour anyone's expressions and motions while they are in pain, being incredibly sadistic.
Psst, Rustbolt. What do you think of this? If you haven't already read it, that is...

Approved! Can't wait to see the socially-awkward nurse in action.

Whaddya think of the Plantera by the way? Does that remind you of a certain creature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back