• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll have the next post up tomorrow. And I've been floating the idea of removing turn order later on as action intensifies, so as to not make fights seem like they take ages and be more dynamic, but wouldn't do so without everyone's ok first.

I agree it should help it flow a bit smoother since we are all pretty quick in replying so I don't worry too much about someone getting left behind in it

I don't think I have much for olimpia to do this time so if anyone else wants to post before me while I think feel free

sounds good to me. ill post a little later today then

I think now that we got the ball rolling, after my next post, turn order will be turned off so that everyone can do more with their characters. Limiting everyone to only responding to like one post at a time doesn't allow much for further exposition and character development, I feel.

Sorry guys, had something come up, so the next post is delayed until tomorrow evening. In the mean time, consider post order no longer in effect, so you can freely post in main for exposition or having conversations or having characters do stuff.

Don't forget to finish college papers, or else you find yourself in a tight spot. lol Anyway, next post is up and with it, post limits and order are now officially lifted. Happy posting all, and aside from huge main story posts, you can expect more smaller posts from me as well, with singular characters interacting and conversing with everyone elses'.

don't overwork yourself now. thanks for all hard work you've done so far too :bishiesparklesl:

Also me: wow I wonder if anyone knows heroic spirits well spacing the fact waver very much would know of them

Blight Giver, I think you forgot Kyoryuji. Like, not like forgot about him existing, but the scene I had happen in my previous post

I'll have a new post up later today. I'm looking to have more free time in the coming weeks to post much more regularly.

Ugh, it's waaaay too hot this month. Every day I worry if my car windows have cracked from the constant heat. lol

Blight Giver, I think you forgot Kyoryuji. Like, not like forgot about him existing, but the scene I had happen in my previous post
Oh my gosh, I think you are right. Man, that's embarrassing after not noticing for so long. Major apologies, let me do some editing to my recent post quickly.

Actually, Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , I might've confused you with that post. Add was talking to Kyoryuji before he left the room, but was still in his cage. He wouldn't have been able to follow out the door.

Sorry about this confusion everyone. Work had taken most of my attention away that I nearly forgot about all this entirely.

My boss hurt her leg and with it being busy season my replys may be a bit sporatice so don't wait for me if it works progressing the plot

My boss hurt her leg and with it being busy season my replys may be a bit sporatice so don't wait for me if it works progressing the plot
No worries and thanks for letting us know. And even if a story post moves ahead, I'll make sure to involve Olimpia too so that no one gets left behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back