• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/ME OOC

Looking at both teams, there's some interesting similarities.

The Assassins are both mysterious beauties, the Casters are cloaked figures, the Lancers are super reckless.

Also, do the Berserkers know each other? I have a feeling they might, but be unable to pass on the information even if they meet.

Also, if Berserker of Black is who I think he is, then Archer basically hard counters him.

He still has to run, though, it's not like he can take on three people

S Slick416 SomeStupidWords SomeStupidWords

Actually, both Berserker of Black and Archer of Red do know each other already, though berserker wouldn't be able to communicate it and may not be able to immediately recognize him based on the fact that he only ever met a younger version of him.

Meanwhile, Berserker of Red and Berserker of Black know each other all too well and have their own reasons to dislike each other. Archer of Red would only know Berserker of red through stories.

Actually, both Berserker of Black and Archer of Red do know each other already, though berserker wouldn't be able to communicate it and may not be able to immediately recognize him based on the fact that he only ever met a younger version of him.

Meanwhile, Berserker of Red and Berserker of Black know each other all too well and have their own reasons to dislike each other. Archer of Red would only know Berserker of red through stories.

So I'm assuming Archer of Red was literally a baby when he technically met Berserker of Black, so he won't remember him at all?

I cant wait to see who Caster of Black actually is

Caster of Black is someone who none of the servants have met but, he's old and his story is well told enough that everyone has heard of him
So I'm assuming Archer of Red was literally a baby when he technically met Berserker of Black, so he won't remember him at all?

No, they've spoken before. And One detail he would notice from where he is is that berserker wears a horned helmet.

Looking forward to this.

I am going to make a guess as well soon...

Caster of Black; the champion that which you love. He who fights for nothing, dies for nothing.

Last edited:
Can't wait to reveal Caster's noble phantasms. xD
Y'all gonna lose your shit : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back