• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate is a cruel Mistress (Attack on Titan role-play search)

Default Skin

Hi, I am a male of 20 going by the name Default and have been roleplaying for a while now. I am literate and will try to match my partner but it might not be possible depending on the scene. I am looking for a role-play in the incredibly depressing world of Attack on Titan whether it be a canon ship or OC X OC. I just want a role-play that is depressing but rewarding like the anime is.

rules
-I encourage OOC and will discuss plot details with you.
-What really turns me off when I am met with a sentence of response when I suggest something. It shows me you don't care.
-I am ghost friendly.
-I can double.
-I love Eren and Mikasa but shipping them together hurts because of what happens so I usually ship her with Jean or someone who can be there for her.
-I like making playlists for our characters.

I’m currently looking to get back into rp and I’ve just finished reading AOT. I’m in love with the world and currently craving an rp set in the grim world. Are you still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back