• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Grand Order : Transylvania Singularity

FGO is considered a melding of almost all the fate timelines, as it takes place in the scenario that all of human history must be saved. In which case timelines like that of the original Stay/Night arcs and the Apocrypha story meet together. It’s true that it does have it’s share of ridiculous episodes and fan service events, but that’s a consequence of its medium more than the content. I’m perfectly willing to allow other versions of servants extant in FGO, and I will judge them the same way I judge original servants. If you want to pitch your luxurious Cleopatra then go for it, but I will probably ask you questions about why she acts a certain way.

FGO is considered a melding of almost all the fate timelines, as it takes place in the scenario that all of human history must be saved. In which case timelines like that of the original Stay/Night arcs and the Apocrypha story meet together. It’s true that it does have it’s share of ridiculous episodes and fan service events, but that’s a consequence of its medium more than the content. I’m perfectly willing to allow other versions of servants extant in FGO, and I will judge them the same way I judge original servants. If you want to pitch your luxurious Cleopatra then go for it, but I will probably ask you questions about why she acts a certain way.
Mkay. I mean from what I read from the Fate Wiki what I describe her as is pretty similiar to what it says she is like. Didn't think I really made her any more luxurious then she is already detailed as, I mean heck her Fate/Go images of her has her wearing quite a lot of gold jewelry as it is. XD

But yeah I'll tinker with it. Not a 100% sure I'll play her mostly if I can come up with an alt class that works for her since Assassin would be taken. Probably caster... maybe rider. I suppose lancer could possibly work though given the background it sounds more something that was more exaggerated to make it sound cooler so to speak then something she would really have experience as. If anything one of those cheatsie things she can do with Imperial Privilege for only a short time.

Alright did more research I got a good idea of her being caster taking inspiration off her calling herself an incarnation of Isis. Magic wise she could easily fit the necromatic theme though in a more 'life and death'. Probably with having capabilities but also tampering a bit with death. I'll have the CS of her up tomorrow after I get up sometime fleshing it more. Just brainstorming some concepts instead of being a sleeping like I should be

Last edited:
Jean Otus Jean Otus I got the sheet up. Sorry I didn't make I didn't get to polish it up too much... I'm really sick today so I wasn't really in the best of shape. Still put the sheet up to hopefully give you an idea of her over-all direction so you can hopefully get a clear picture of where I was going with her.

This looks pretty neat, I'll try to join! Also I was wondering if we're allowed to rp canon servants or just ocs?

Sorry for the late reply, I got caught up in the Camelot singularity rip. I decided that I'll join with a master oc so I'll post the character sheet soon

Jean Otus Jean Otus I know in the first post you mention having 7 servants/master, but are you going wait for that number? That is quite a lot of people and given the nature of the Roleplay there isn't a reason to really need a full team of 7 I would think to get things moving. Might be easier to go for 3 or 4 pairs (possibly less) having it focused on a smaller number giving more focus on the roleplayers around.

Jean Otus Jean Otus I know in the first post you mention having 7 servants/master, but are you going wait for that number? That is quite a lot of people and given the nature of the Roleplay there isn't a reason to really need a full team of 7 I would think to get things moving. Might be easier to go for 3 or 4 pairs (possibly less) having it focused on a smaller number giving more focus on the roleplayers around.
You know now that you say it out loud I think we'll go with that. 14 Players is rather unreasonable.

You know now that you say it out loud I think we'll go with that. 14 Players is rather unreasonable.
Alright. ^^ Yeah if you don't got to do the traditional Grail war set up, you might as well take advantage of not needing to have a full 7 teams. :P Heck, with Grand Order couldn't you technically have 1 Master having more then one servant if you wanted too? I mean ideally its a 1:1 ratio of Master to Servant, but still does give a bit more flexibility that way too if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back