• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Grand Order : Transylvania Singularity

Jean Otus

Would-Be Prince
Who_tf_is_this_guy.png
Hello, Masters of Chaldea! For those veterans amongst you I'm sure you know the drill by now, but for the newbies, I'm obligated to give a quick briefing. It seems that an aberrant singularity has formed in the often-conflicted region of Transylvania. Now, while this singularity does not have the same effect on human history as something like London or Rome, it still must be closed to ensure the restoration of all human history. As you may already know, Transylvania has a history of violence spanning centuries and has spawned many dangerous personalities, any one of which could be waiting for you on the other side. All things considered, we'll be sending seven Master and Servant pairs to clean up this Singularity, so please prepare an application to go on this mission while we prepare the Rayshift!

*Lurks* Though I guess it depends really on how it plays out. I do know GO is a bit different then the typical affair though if it allows room for Master/Servant drama and some fun interactions I could be interesting... I'd just need to see how things play out setup wise. A cooperative scenario does allow for some Servants that I'd be more leery about doing if it is all Free for all (not that I'd abuse the power but I know people get leery on it... or the powers could easily be abused by a Master to a very detrimental way)... granted I dunno if I'd even use one of those picks. ^^;;

*Lurks* Though I guess it depends really on how it plays out. I do know GO is a bit different then the typical affair though if it allows room for Master/Servant drama and some fun interactions I could be interesting... I'd just need to see how things play out setup wise. A cooperative scenario does allow for some Servants that I'd be more leery about doing if it is all Free for all (not that I'd abuse the power but I know people get leery on it... or the powers could easily be abused by a Master to a very detrimental way)... granted I dunno if I'd even use one of those picks. ^^;;
In this situation, seven masters, each with one servant will go into the singularity and root out the cause of the aberration, which is often a false holy grail. This grail will have summoned its own seven servants which you will have to fight against. Plus all applications have to pass my scrutiny so that will hopefully keep abusive play to a minimum.

In this situation, seven masters, each with one servant will go into the singularity and root out the cause of the aberration, which is often a false holy grail. This grail will have summoned its own seven servants which you will have to fight against. Plus all applications have to pass my scrutiny so that will hopefully keep abusive play to a minimum.
Alright. are the Master's/Servants meant to be use to another or are they freshly summoned servants working with the Master for the first time to achieve the same goal in fixing the aberration?

Alright. are the Master's/Servants meant to be use to another or are they freshly summoned servants working with the Master for the first time to achieve the same goal in fixing the aberration?
It'll depend on the pair, that won't be decided until the pairings are made after character sheets are accepted.

It'll depend on the pair, that won't be decided until the pairings are made after character sheets are accepted.
Alright, thanks for the quick responses. ^^ Consider me at the very least interested. Not 100% sure about joining though I'll be toying with ideas.

Jean Otus Jean Otus
Oh, it might be good to mention the perameters and how that works in brief. Granted most people joining fate know how it works but that would probably be a good element to have. Not sure if you want to do '1 of every class' or not for diversity of servants but if so it might be good to keep a tab on that somewhere once servants come in.

Jean Otus Jean Otus
Oh, it might be good to mention the perameters and how that works in brief. Granted most people joining fate know how it works but that would probably be a good element to have. Not sure if you want to do '1 of every class' or not for diversity of servants but if so it might be good to keep a tab on that somewhere once servants come in.
Thanks for the tip! I'll add a quick description to the CS page.

Jean Otus Jean Otus
Also servant diversity isn't important here, I'll try to regulate it a bit when accepting character sheets.

Also servant diversity isn't important here, I'll try to regulate it a bit when accepting character sheets.
oh don't worry, I'm not cooking anything insane here.

*hums while continuing to work on Alter Ego*

nope, nothing out of ordinary!

Hmm would it be an issue using a servant that was already done in Fate? I mean its probably impossidble anyways since Fate/GO has done every historical figure you could ever imagine anyways. Mostly thinking I might try Cleopatra, probably more doing it my own style (dunno if she is actually explored in Go at all to be honest). Might keep her appearance though not sure. Probably would have to come up with the other elements.

Hmm would it be an issue using a servant that was already done in Fate? I mean its probably impossidble anyways since Fate/GO has done every historical figure you could ever imagine anyways. Mostly thinking I might try Cleopatra, probably more doing it my own style (dunno if she is actually explored in Go at all to be honest). Might keep her appearance though not sure. Probably would have to come up with the other elements.
Cleopatra is an assassin servant in FGO, however there is always the option for multiple versions of one servant, either through alter versions, younger versions, older versions, the list goes on. I mean, look at all the versions of classic saber. If you want to do your own cleopatra version I won’t stop you. I might ask you questions about her characterization though.

Cleopatra is an assassin servant in FGO, however there is always the option for multiple versions of one servant, either through alter versions, younger versions, older versions, the list goes on. I mean, look at all the versions of classic saber. If you want to do your own cleopatra version I won’t stop you. I might ask you questions about her characterization though.
Yeah I might change her class if I did her. As far as characterization goes, I guess the closest comparison I could give is Gilgamesh? Basically someone very self conceited viewing herself as the best thing since sliced bread. That said she isn't anywhere near as arrogant as Gilgy or anything and actually is willing to cooperate as needed so long as she isn't being ordered into it. She is the type that while she considers herself so great she is very much for the people and as such does care about others even if she generally leans to have a lavish life style.

Yeah I might change her class if I did her. As far as characterization goes, I guess the closest comparison I could give is Gilgamesh? Basically someone very self conceited viewing herself as the best thing since sliced bread. That said she isn't anywhere near as arrogant as Gilgy or anything and actually is willing to cooperate as needed so long as she isn't being ordered into it. She is the type that while she considers herself so great she is very much for the people and as such does care about others even if she generally leans to have a lavish life style.
I’ll wait to pass judgement until I see your cs. I can’t decide now.

I’ll wait to pass judgement until I see your cs. I can’t decide now.
That's fine. I'll see about it. If your not sure about it I can just not do her. I'm not all that knowledgable about GO personally i kinda just dismiss it more as a spinoff to be honest so I don't usually consider the servants there canon, but if you do lean that way and want them to be preserved completely I can just do something else, what little I looked up of her in Go it seems more infered by little bits and pieces how she was. ^^;;

FGO is considered canon, so tread lightly there. It’s one of the largest expansions of the Fate universe.

FGO is considered canon, so tread lightly there. It’s one of the largest expansions of the Fate universe.
Isn't it just another continuum much like the various arcs in fate so its not all canon in each world? Like you got the very weird spin offs and all so Fate apocrypha isn't part of the Fate/UBW timeline so to speak as much as an alternate continuum.. Eh... either I'm bias against anything that goes about throwing 'swimsuit' versions of historical characters and calling it canon or some of the other wackiness of some of the 'events' I seen. That said you did put it being Fate:Grand Order so obviously I consider the basic premise of GO as being a thing just wasn't sure of the character/servants. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back