• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate Grand Order---The Kerberos Incident- One Spot Open

IG42 IG42
I kind of figured. Thank you for showing interest in the first place though

Last edited:
Oh. yay! but if someone else wants it, they can have it

Actually, I'm going to be selfish and take the spot.

First come, first serve is how I do it.Have at it, and welcome to the RP. Links above as Im sure you saw. Let me know if you have questions
xAlter xAlter

There are still two slots open in this, for anyone interested

Would there happen to be any restrictions on which classes I could use for a character? I'm fine with any, but just don't want to add too many of a class already overfilled. Lol

Would there happen to be any restrictions on which classes I could use for a character? I'm fine with any, but just don't want to add too many of a class already overfilled. Lol
I would prefer the original seven classes (Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Assassin, Caster and Berserker). I'm okay with Rulers and Avengers, I simply prefer the original ones

I still have three slots open, if anyone is interested in joining.

I'm alive. Just school started up again so I've been a bit busy

xAlter xAlter thank you for the update. I thought you might have ghosted with some of the others.

Nah. Just been busy and a little more than out of it recently.

I'm still up for joining, if you don't mind. I'd use Julius Caesar for the servant, since I've been using him in FGO lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back