• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate Grand Order---Kerberos Incident OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

CatJones

Amateur Weeb
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OOC for the RP, kind of self explanatory to be honest.

Distinguishes the source of information for the character. Historical Fact being people who actually existed. Historical fiction being a real person who has been heavily altered by myths about them. Fictional characters or Alternate History are also available answers. Just aim to describe the source of the characters story.

CatJones CatJones
Be advised. Minyari is occupied with school, and me with work for the week. We'll try to get our CSes up as soon possible by the weekends (hopefully all on Friday night).
Sowwi! Hope you understand TwT!

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
Looks good, smells good. Funny enough we now have three Servants in this RP that can summon armies. Also, are you going to be a Servant to Minyari?

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
Looks good, smells good. Funny enough we now have three Servants in this RP that can summon armies. Also, are you going to be a Servant to Minyari?

Shouldn't have manpower shortage then lel. Thank you UwU
I was originally planning to be Minyari's servant, but we both decided to be servants. Makes things simpler. Less scheming x)

Shouldn't have manpower shortage then lel. Thank you UwU
I was originally planning to be Minyari's servant, but we both decided to be servants. Makes things simpler. Less scheming x)
Oh, right on. That'll make this all a lot easier than. Any word when they might have a character up? They haven't rogered up in a hot minute

MocaPoka MocaPoka Dragonruby Dragonruby Syvvaris Syvvaris Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Minyari Minyari
Just a heads up, once I have Minyaris character sheet approved, we will begin. I already have the intro written up and will post it when it becomes relevant.
Here's a general idea of the flow at the start, Midorias character is woken up literally at the get go, it's the intro pretty much. She will summon rather quickly, mostly as a test to make sure nothing went wrong in hypersleep with her characters Magic circuits. In other words, it will be a post or two after the intro before you introduced if you're a servant.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to hit me up on here or messages.

P.S. Don't rush, Minyari. That's not the purpose of this post. Take your time.

MocaPoka MocaPoka Dragonruby Dragonruby Syvvaris Syvvaris Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Minyari Minyari

And with that, I'm going to bed. As always, comments, questions or concerns, post her or message me. Thank you all for your patience in getting this started. Goodnight!

Alright, so Midoria's next post will be the summoning, and you can all introduce yourself in whatever order you want. It'll be hectic for a few posts but order will be established rather quickly. Be as flashy as you want in your introductions. And once again, thank you all for your patience in this slightly longer than expected intro.

Dragonruby Dragonruby Minyari Minyari Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Syvvaris Syvvaris MocaPoka MocaPoka

Don't worry, even if the worst assumption of me having to abstain from participating in the RP, I'll let you know ahead of time. It would be rude to ghost fellow RPers :'>
It would be, but thank you for being so courteous if that should become an issue

Finally posted. Sorry for the hold up, folks. Won't happen again, my schedule is cleared for the rest of the holidays UwU
[dancing happily]

Should I wait, or am I allowed to type up another post?

Should I wait, or am I allowed to type up another post?
You're good. It's gonna be pretty free form while y'all are at Kerberos. I'll make it super obvious when it's more structured for the sake of plot/story.

Hey, everyone. Minyari and Sushi Muncher are busy with the holidays and personal things so they will both be slow to respond to the RP, so we will continue and re-add them when they're good to go. I wasn't expecting anyone to respond over the holidays so this was a pretty welcome surprise.

Merry Christmas, everyone, and if you celebrate something else, then Happy Holidays.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Minyari Minyari MocaPoka MocaPoka Dragonruby Dragonruby Syvvaris Syvvaris
xAlter xAlter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back