• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate Grand Order---The Kerberos Incident Character Sheets

Main
Here
OOC
Here

CatJones

Amateur Weeb
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Master Character sheet:

Full Name:
Aliases:
Appearance: (Picture is fine, but height and weight must be added as well)
Nationality:

Personality:

History:

Memory Loss (Cryogenics messes with Short term memory, causing the awoken to lose between half a year and a year of memory. How much is forgotten and how important it is up to the player. It will not have baring on the plot, it is simply for player driven side-stories. It is not optional, but how impactful it is or isn't to your character is up to you.)

Mage Abilities: (Like servant skills, this section is the magics the character is capable of performing, along with their aptitude in each magic they have learned)

Important family members and their relation:

Reason for accepting cryogenic hibernation:

Non-magical skills:

Servant Character Sheet:

True Name:

Other Names and Titles (Optional):

Class:

Personality:

Appearance (Picture alone is acceptable, but you still have to put height and weight)

History of Servant: (A link to a website with all pertinent history works as well. Or feel free to add it all and/or what is necessary for changes to the Servants history.)

Servant Basis: I.E. Historical Fact, Historical Fiction etc.

Servant Alignment: (Good or Evil, Chaotic, Neutral or Evil)

Servant Parameters: (E- to EX+)
Strength
Agility
Endurance
Mana
Noble Phantasm
Luck

Servant Skills (Maximum three passive and three active. For instance: Saber walking on water is passive. Saber burning extra mana to increase her attack is active. Give basic description of what skill does, or detailed if you feel it necessary. Example: Protection from Arrows makes arrows (and only arrows) unable to hit the target.)

Class Skills: (Three Class Skills that your servant would have based on their class and history. Skill )

Noble Phantasms (Active and Passive. Again, examples: Excalibur is an active NP but its sheath making the wielder regenerate damage is passive)

Master Character sheet:

Full Name:
Aliases:
Appearance:
Nationality:

Personality:

History:

Memory Loss:

Mage Abilities:

Non-magical skills:

Servant Character Sheet

True Name:

Other Names and Titles (Optional):

Class:

Personality:

Appearance:

History of Servant:

Servant Basis:

Servant Alignment:

Servant Parameters: (E- to EX+)
Strength
Agility
Endurance
Mana
Noble Phantasm
Luck

Servant Skills

Class Skills:

Noble Phantasms

Full Name: Peli Tadhia
Aliases: The Maiden of Nanshe/ Priestess
Appearance:
6bb6b66f5ffb6834c4d44b2d57d7617f.jpg
Height: 5'4
Weight: 114

With short brown hair, jade eyes, and pale skin; Peli is a pretty girl that's slight of build. Her face is often set in a pleasant smile and her eyes have a warmth that show a sincere and kind soul. Her body is easily injured; leaving her often wrapped in medical gauze and bandages.

Nationality: Bahraini

Personality:
Peli is an extremely caring and altruistic individual. Her upbringing however has left her with several phobias including: xenophobia, cleithrophobia, and speluncaphobia. Her personality is extremely adaptable to other people. She is meek, conforming, and selfless. While she does have some experience in modern society; she is still extremely naïve to many things. Her childish curiosity and trusting nature leads her to be easily tricked, coerced, or peer-pressured into situations. She is a young woman who still has the kindness and purity of a child; but the wisdom and knowledge of an ancient goddess.

sakura_by_kimmy77_dwt4ic-fullview.jpg

History:
Born not into a family, but a priestess-hood, Peli's history differs greatly from most other Magus. She was given at birth to the Temple of Sirara located in a forgotten system of caves in Bahrain. Many rural families in the area came into the practice of giving children to the Temple as a way of earning favor with ancient Mesopotamian gods. The ancient temple catered to several ancient gods and goddesses; however, in particular the Temple was also home to an underground pool that the Goddess Nanshe was said to have bathed in. The waters contained influences of the Divine Spirit; placing young girls in these waters sometimes gave the children the ability to receive visions from the Goddess. In extremely rare cases a young girl's soul was found to be compatible with the ancient Goddesses'. Peli was discovered to be the first such girl with a compatible soul with the Goddess Nanshe in over 800 years.

Peli received an extremely small fragment of the Goddess' soul into herself; gaining exceptional Od and the ability to perform miracles. However, no human soul can contain even a small piece of a Goddess' soul without severe consequences; the very act of a human soul surviving contact with a Divine Spirits', a miracle in and of itself. Peli has existed all her life with almost constant pain racking her body from the Divine Od flowing through her. Her childhood and teenage years were spent on religious and magical studies; rarely able to take part in even simple chores or play with the other orphan children due to the fragility of her body that the Goddesses influence caused. She was very rarely allowed to venture outside the caves of the temple, and could count on one hand how many times she had been outside until she was 16.

After gaining proper control of her Divinely gifted abilities and finishing all the lessons the temple could teach her, the "Maidan of Nanshe's" existence was made known to the highest levels of the Magus and religious leaders. She was invited to attend the Clock Town of London to further her own education (and secretly to be studied on.) Peli describes this period as the only time she was truly content and happy; falling in love even with a young non-magus college student. The Chaldea Security Organization and in particular the Kerberos Preservation Organization soon had great interest in the vessel for a Divine Spirit and recruited her. Happily joining and being honored to be apart of something so important; her only hesitance was leaving behind her boyfriend.

Theme Song: "Optimistic" by Yuki Kajiura

Memory Loss:
Peli has forgotten the year leading up to her requirement to Kerberos. Perhaps most importantly she has forgotten the parting she had with her boyfriend. This has led her to question whether they parted on good terms or not, and has left her wondering if he was angry with her decision. She is racked by guilt over the forgotten parting.

Mage Abilities:
Peli is not a magus. She has no ability to cast proper magecraft. However; she has extremely well develop mana coils, circuits, and a large amount of Divine Od. She is able to "fuel" several high ranking Servants in combat using Noble Phantasms at one time with only slight fatigue. The fragment of the Divine Spirit inside her additionally lets her cast various miracles.

Waters of Life:
Peli can bless a palm sized amount of water with the divine essence of Nanshe. The water has life bringing abilities and can damage demonic beings or break curses of B rank or lower. Spilling the water on soil causes instant creation and growth of prokaryotes and eukaryotes. If allowed to concentrate on the water for three minutes Peli can create and grow various plants instantly. She often keeps several small glass orbs of blessed water on her person that are easily breakable when thrown.

thXTCSCEKU.jpg

Hymn of the Orphaned:
Peli can sing ancient songs that are sacred to the ancient gods and goddesses of Mesopotamia. This allows her to see the "truth in souls" allowing her to feel if those around her have hostile intentions towards herself or the planet. She can also use this ability as a type of scrying; allowing her to locate souls or magical energies from a distance of 14 miles away; however she cannot tell if they have hostile intent or not from distances greater than 30ft.

Feather in a Dream:
While sleeping Peli wanders in the dreams of others. She can directly influence and interact with the dreams others are having. When she appears in someone else's dream she is cloaked in a white and pink robe. Luminous pink feathers also fall around her in the dream.
glowing_sakura__s_feather_by_coeurdelouve.jpg

Peli has no family that she knows. The priestesses at the temple are the closest thing she has to family. Tsu Lee (Peli's boyfriend that she left behind) is someone she would also consider family.

To fulfil her duties as a priestess. She also believes she could never possible have a normal life and that serving and sacrificing for the good the world is the only way her life can have meaning. She also has a true and honest desire to help people in whatever way that she can.

imgbin-sakura-syaoran-yuuko-mokona-tsubasa-reservoir-chronicle-anime-DakGpXML5sMtaS8ZJQjWT4EWK.jpg
Non-magical skills:
Magecraft Knowledge:
While not able to perform spells, Peli has an extensive knowledge of magecraft.

Ancient Lore and Religious Knowledge:
Peli is extremely well educated on various religious, lores, legends, and histories due to her education in the temple and Clock Tower.

Last edited:
Kerberos Staff Dossiers

Screenshot_20191201-174048~2.png
Deputy Director of Kerberos Vasily Durugachev Ronya Grigori
Former KGB Agent and the acting director of the Kerberos Restoration Orginization
Nationality: Russian
Age: Unknown, magecraft has been used to reduce his apparent age.
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 208 lbs

Condensed History: Vasily was born in Moscow, Russia and was quickly inducted into the Russian GRU due to his mage abilities, where he excelled at torture and counter-intelligence. He was quickly whisked away into the secret proceedings of the KGB, where he was considered a top-level agent. After the fall of the USSR, he joined the UN's own intelligence committee until suddenly quitting and becoming one of the founding members of Kerberos, the sister organization to Chaldea.

Personality: Straight to the point and tactful to the best of his ability. Most people would call him a professional in everything he does. He is level headed but demanding and sometimes places results above safety of those under him. He has a keen sense for people, often figuring the best person for the job with ease. He can be hard to read and rarely lets his emotions show.

Screenshot_20191201-174038~2.png
Leone Guirre
Head of Cryogenics and Lead Medical Professional for Kerberos
Formerly a disgraced doctor from Doctors Without Borders (Incited Violence among locals)
Nationality: Italian/American
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 198 lbs

Condensed History: Leone was born in Rome, Italy, but due to his parents suffering a messy divorce, he relocated with his father to Austin, Texas at age 9. He attempted military service after high school but was turned down due to poor eyesight and failing his physical evaluation by a large margin. He instead went to a local college and got his doctorate. He joined Doctors Without Borders but attempted to convince locals of a foreign nation to rise up in revolt against their warlords and was forced out. Deputy Director Vasily chose him for the Kerberos team after reading his thesis on Cryogenics.

Personality: Leone has excellent bedside manor but his usual attitude is of indifference and apathy. He has fallen into a rut of beleving that most people are beyond saving. He means well but has fallen into grim pessimism and lets his outward appearance show it. He is a good doctor, but focuses more on the science rather than the person.

Screenshot_20191201-174042~2.png
Katya Uvichenko
Nuclear Physicist and certified genius
Formerly an award winning nuclear physicist and temporary member of the International Nuclear Community
Nationality: Ukraine
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 106 lbs

Condensed History: Katya was born in Dnipro, Ukraine, and was quickly singled out in elementary school for her extreme intelligence. At age 14 she was attending university classes in Nuclear Engineering and Nuclear Mechanics. By age 16 she was awarded the L'Oreal UNESCO Women in Science Award, increasing her fame in the international community. She presented a new form of smaller Nuclear Reactor to the International Nuclear Community, only to be have her work and name slandered. Vasily found her when she was 17 after she was arrested for prostitution in Moscow.

Personality: Katya can seem very stand offish, distant and aloof, usually treating people as distant acquaintances rather than friends or even coworkers. She has a snarky attitude and is the optimist to Leone's pessimist. She and Leone do not get along and often fight. She can have a soft side when the time calls for it. She places the safety of others above everything else.

Screenshot_20191201-173952~2.png
Servant, Yee Naaldlooshii
The Skinwalker, He-Who-Walks-On-All-Fours
Caster Class Servant under the command of Deputy Director Vasily.
Nationality: American Navajo
Height: 5'8"
Weight: ~170 lbs

History: Unknown. He refuses to share any information about himself. All of his abilities are unknown. He sometimes leaves human foot prints as walks, along with sometimes leaving crow or coyote prints.

Personality: Hostile and rarely agrees with others for any reason. He makes it his personal objective to be difficult with others.

8a81b2a9719507de65d42771acccbb85.jpg
???
???
Height: ???
Weight: ???

History: Unknown, the girl appears from time to time in the Kerberos facility but usually vanishes before she can be identified, giving her a moniker of being a ghost. Several staff members have reported having spoken to her in their dreams. Almost no information can be gleamed from her cryptic conversations as most of these dreams are forgotten upon awakening.

Personality: Thus far she has been kind and gentle, with a warm smile and a friendly demeanor.

Last edited:
MocaPoka MocaPoka
I'm glad, but those are the highly condensed versions of their full profiles. Don't want to give away to much

I'll try to work on mine later today after work. I'm thinking a Rider as of right now, but I may go Caster... Depends how I feel about the abilities/NP's I can find for him.

I remember when I saw the end of Fate Zero, what happens at the end made me laugh and offended Midoria... I think that's a worse fate for Illya.

I can't disagree, at least her death at Gilgamesh hands was mostly quick. Blinded and then having your heart ripped out

I really have a neat Servant idea for when I get accepted. It is kind of a concept, but hopefully it works well within the nasuverse guidelines.

She didn't see it coming in Fate Zero either.
What, her getting murked in the Kiritsugus weird dream state after he almost gets the grail? I mean, I don't think even the grail saw that coming.

I remember when I saw the end of Fate Zero, what happens at the end made me laugh and offended Midoria... I think that's a worse fate for Illya.
Is there a dislike button yet?

True Name: The Unknown Soldier

Other Names and Titles (Optional): Legion

Class: Berserker

Personality: Berserker is a relatively quiet and taciturn Servant, and is usually a man of few words often seeming lost in thought or just listless. Though he will offer his point of view or opinion from time to time, he is unerringly loyal and will follow the orders of his Master so long as they are deemed "soldierly". He does not fear injury or the loss of his own life, but should his Master demand the death of civilians or those uninvolved in the conflict, then Berserker will refuse to follow through on the command. Berserker is a realist, or perhaps a cynic to some, and jaded but he retains a sense of honor common to those found on the battlefield. As he is brought into this world not knowing his name, he calls himself Legion, and uses group pronouns such as "we" to refer to himself.

Appearance: Covered from head to toe, it's rather difficult to tell what Berserker truly looks like underneath his clothes. He wears something that could approximate a military uniform if someone had taken the leftovers of several military re-enactment groups and thrown them together into a single set that'd been cobbled together. He wears a blue coat, a French uniform from World War I, along with a black cloak draped over his shoulders, some old officer's piece. His black trousers seem to be dated even further back, and his feet are covered in armored greaves taken straight from the knights of old. Atop his head he wears a German helmet, topped with a spike, and he wears the most modern piece on his face, a gas mask looking as if it was taken straight from modern times. All throughout, his clothing is torn and an entire eyepiece on his gas mask is missing, all of which gives a glimpse of the being he is underneath. Berserker is not human, only carrying the title in shape. He is a fleshless being, composed instead of pitch black shadow that seems to leak from the seams of his clothing, with numerous red eyes peering out all across his surface. A conglomerate of spirits thrown together to form a single being. He stands at roughly 5'10", though he is often hunched over or otherwise with poor posture which makes him seem shorter.

zEU7peS.jpg

History of Servant: All throughout history, graves and remembrances have been given to those who have died on the battlefield, nameless and forgotten, but the practice of it became truly widespread after the events of World War I with nations the world over dedicating monuments and tombs to them, many of them called the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. These monuments bring visitors from all across the globe, either in respect or even merely as tourists, but nearly all people's will know of one such monument or celebrate a holiday dedicated to those unfortunate few who cannot be remembered. The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is often a single grave or dedication meant to commemorate all of the nameless dead, and often contain a body of one of the unidentified.

Servant Basis: I.E. Historical Fiction (Fact?)

Servant Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Servant Parameters:
Strength: B
Agility: C
Endurance: A
Mana: D
Noble Phantasm: D
Luck: E

Servant Skills:
Madness Enhancement C: Increases physical parameters in return for loss of reasoning. As a conglomeration of those whose names and identities are forgotten, Berserker does not remember his true name. Berserker also lacks a true sense of self, a product of not only his being, but also this skill which means he will fight on against impossible odds without retreating unless ordered to do so and is combined with an innate sense of "duty" to their Master.

Battle Continuation EX: The ability to fight on even after sustaining mortal wounds. Berserker lacks any vital organs short of his spiritual core, and so any injury that is not decisively fatal will not stop him. He will fight on despite lacking limbs or even a head and given time can even regenerate what he has lost so long as he has the mana to do so, though considering his limited personal supply, it will almost always have to come from an outside source.

Duty B+: Devotion and dedication to a cause, whether it be a nation, ideal, or simply to your fellow man. This skill allows Berserker to push past mental interference that might deter him from his course and helps prevent him from being forced to take action that might harm his allies or his Master.

Eternal Armory C: A soldier's weapons are common ones, and are easily replaced. It is the same with Berserker's arms, and even as his weapons shatter or fall apart, more can be called upon as needed. Rifles and clubs and knives are all common, though he uses the rifles as clubs more often than not.

Noble Phantasms:
The Unknown Soldier (Anti-Army) D: Bearing no legendary skills or items, the invocation for Berserker's Noble Phantasm is simply the calling of his own name. It's use is almost instinctual to him, some distant memory calling out for him to remember what he is but always slipping away until its needed. This Noble Phantasm is two-fold, first acting as a Reality Marble that drags those nearby into a shattered world of countless battlefields. Maze-like trenches run like arteries through the ground, and shell holes dot once beautiful fields. Disparate landscapes flow seamlessly together here with French villages dotting the landscape emptied of their inhabitants, while German towns lay in broken ruins, and a vast an open desert strewn with the burning wrecks of tanks and trucks stretches out into an obsidian beach of ashen sand where the waters swirl red with blood while the sky is painted pitch black with the only light being the glowing red orbs reminiscent of Berserker's eyes. These battlefields are not empty, however, and such is the Noble Phantasm's second effect. Berserker's being is fractured, all the spirits that make up his being broken up and freed as individuals to do battle once more. All across, battle still rages as gunfire fills the trenches and artillery shells rain from the sky, drowning out battle cries and death rattles. Though these shades fight each other, they will unite to battle any foe that has been dragged into this realm and treat any allies as important officers to be protected.

Though nearly countless in number, the shades that fill the Reality Marble are no more powerful than any mortal man armed with dated weaponry. Against almost any Servant, these shades are nothing more but chaff to be slaughtered, but they will buy time. As both shades and battlefield are an extension of Berserker's being, he sees all and hears all in this place, and is able to give information to his allies through the shades. Any Servant seeking to battle their way through to the location of Berserker's Master will need to fight their way through numerous fortifications, equivalent to tens of fortresses, all of which may give his allies the edge they need against a particularly deadly foe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back