• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Fate/Freefall: Act 1

QuirkyAngel said:
The real games. Goodness White, you really know how to drive up anticipation xD
Is Liliane suppose to be 17 or 7? I can't tell anymore =P
Haha, 17! But still. Rider is big and strong and tall and a warrior. He's Rider for goodness sake. Would it be so wrong to ask him for a piggyback ride?

@_@ I'm about to ban the word anticipation. Really everything I say is how I honestly feel. Let's say I switched places with Adachi, and didn't know anything about the game, and had to get my all my information from zero to 100, while trying not to be killed. While fighting a GM who wants to run out the post limit. While trying to keep my own things secret. While playing against 6 other competitors trying to beat me. While not knowing the real numbers any other Servant is working with. I love planning and I find myself unable to plan my way out of that. It blows my mind thinking about how many things I have to consider. And as a Servant, you have to pick your phantasms before starting. It's absolutely ridiculous. You need luck and a very, very, good strategy.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha, 17! But still. Rider is big and strong and tall and a warrior. He's Rider for goodness sake. Would it be so wrong to ask him for a piggyback ride?
@_@ I'm about to ban the word anticipation. Really everything I say is how I honestly feel. Let's say I switched places with Adachi, and didn't know anything about the game, and had to get my all my information from zero to 100, while trying not to be killed. While fighting a GM who wants to run out the post limit. While trying to keep my own things secret. While playing against 6 other competitors trying to beat me. While not knowing the real numbers any other Servant is working with. I love planning and I find myself unable to plan my way out of that. It blows my mind thinking about how many things I have to consider. And as a Servant, you have to pick your phantasms before starting. It's absolutely ridiculous. You need luck and a very, very, good strategy.

[/QUOTE]
Hm, well Claire did ask Caolite for one more ride around the city in his arms before they part ways. Caolite obliged^^ I guess I can understand the feeling. Being carried by a Servant is probably the closest to actual flying she, or any other normal person, will ever get.

lol. Don't ban the word. I'll have to start finding synonyms :P

I get what you mean. The actual game is much more complicated than it appears. Though, as an observer, I wonder if I'll be able to witness all of that in action.

QuirkyAngel said:
Hm, well Claire did ask Caolite for one more ride around the city in his arms before they part ways. Caolite obliged^^ I guess I can understand the feeling. Being carried by a Servant is probably the closest to actual flying she, or any other normal person, will ever get.
lol. Don't ban the word. I'll have to start finding synonyms :P

I get what you mean. The actual game is much more complicated than it appears. Though, as an observer, I wonder if I'll be able to witness all of that in action.
Maybe yes, maybe no. Probablu not the full-spectrum, but if you see a Servant attack somebody else out of the blue, or is hanging back doing nothing, that's a sign something is going on in their head.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Ohhh, do tell(>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Well I wouldn't want to out my alliance teammate ;)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]So...for those of you who are fans of Fate, this post was a little homage to you ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
On reflection I'd blame Fabiana but her Servant wasn't involved at the start of the fighting.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](> :D )

[/QUOTE]
Frankly I'm not sure how the culprit is going to be identified, seems like it could turn into finger pointing pretty easily.

"She did it."

"They did it."

IG42 said:
Frankly I'm not sure how the culprit is going to be identified, seems like it could turn into finger pointing pretty easily.
"She did it."

"They did it."
Well we'll have to see then huh?

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Maybe, maybe not ...Who knows :3

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Adachi are you okay?
And for the posts, sorry =\. I have to alternate between here and another RP I'm doing

[/QUOTE]
lol yeah im okay! Blur told me that my other post made me look like a little kid lmao. Just wanted everyone to know i was a big kid

Adachi said:
lol yeah im okay! Blur told me that my other post made me look like a little kid lmao. Just wanted everyone to know i was a big kid
Haha. It actually made me laugh to read that comment about a day without posts. There's no problem looking like a kid!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11431-azure-sky/ said:
@Azure Sky[/URL]
( :) ) Your Servant is so rude. She needs a little...re-conditioning.
I don't know how to react to this, so here, a video containing something cute + feels:

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I don't know how to react to this, so here, a video containing something cute + feels:
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
That was...a little scary

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That was...a little scary

[/QUOTE]
Still the way the girl says Katsuhira-kun daisuki always gets me like this : "Damn it!" *punches wall* "That was too cute!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back