• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Fate/Freefall: Act 1

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. But you're not. You're kuu.
The insane kind? Or the mischievous kind?

[/QUOTE]

CnorcxeVIAAE04e.jpg

Yes.​

Adachi said:
This is getting so hype! Can't wait for the first big battle!
Lol. Right? If only we didn't have to write this out, but think what we want to do and post it. My mind is going faster than I can type =P

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Right? If only we didn't have to write this out, but think what we want to do and post it. My mind is going faster than I can type =P

[/QUOTE]
You have the hardest job. No one here has to type as much as you. I honestly just cant wait until its my turn to post!

Adachi said:
You have the hardest job. No one here has to type as much as you. I honestly just cant wait until its my turn to post!
Do your best Adachi! The team is counting on you!

Unless a fight breaks out in the church, I won't reply. It'd be a waste on the post count. :3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Traitor. You're gonna regret saying that out loud.

[/QUOTE]
You and your time wasting tactics so no one wins again. :3

Red said:
Sudden death mode!

For the last 20 posts all Servants lose 20 HP each time they post and don't attack

Red said:
NO comments

IG42 said:
Sudden death mode!
For the last 20 posts all Servants lose 20 HP each time they post and don't attack
( :P ) nah I wouldn't do that. I still have to follow the format of Fate.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( :P ) nah I wouldn't do that. I still have to follow the format of Fate.

[/QUOTE]
Makes more sense than setting everyone's damage to 300% and raining bob-ombs if they still can't sort things out.

Also good morning!

IG42 said:
Makes more sense than setting everyone's damage to 300% and raining bob-ombs if they still can't sort things out.
Also good morning!
Good morning to you! And, no, no, lol, no dropping bob-ombs. You don't worry about this though, just wait and see what happens as this all comes together.

Red said:
Unless a fight breaks out in the church, I won't reply. It'd be a waste on the post count. :3
You could always start a fight.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Good morning to you! And, no, no, lol, no dropping bob-ombs. You don't worry about this though, just wait and see what happens as this all comes together.

[/QUOTE]
I'm very curious what you've got up your sleeves. I also need more servant posts in order to make educated guesses as to who they are. As of now, still no clue :/

QuirkyAngel said:
You could always start a fight.
I'm very curious what you've got up your sleeves. I also need more servant posts in order to make educated guesses as to who they are. As of now, still no clue :/
Starting a fight at the church would be very bad manners. I don't have anything up my sleeves, btw ( :P ). I'm just watching. About the Servants, well we are 1/4 of the way done now. Probably around the 3/4 mark, you'll be able to do some guessing.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Starting a fight at the church would be very bad manners. I don't have anything up my sleeves, btw ( :P ). I'm just watching. About the Servants, well we are 1/4 of the way done now. Probably around the 3/4 mark, you'll be able to do some guessing.

[/QUOTE]
True. Then again, the church is clearly trying to screw with the war.

I guess I'll have to wait then =(

QuirkyAngel said:
True. Then again, the church is clearly trying to screw with the war.
I guess I'll have to wait then =(
Nonsense. The Church is absolutely fine. The waiting won't be so bad. I have a feeling it'd be worth it. This RP would suck otherwise, haha! Nothing worse than jumping plot and posting out of excitement.

@Adachi

Bam you got it. Will change momentarily

Edit:

Okay NOOOOW my notes are making more sense, ROFL! Thank you so much Adachi.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nonsense. The Church is absolutely fine. The waiting won't be so bad. I have a feeling it'd be worth it. This RP would suck otherwise, haha! Nothing worse than jumping plot and posting out of excitement.

[/QUOTE]
Any place that houses De Blanco cannot be fine.

At least I'll have the lovely people in the ooc chat to keep me company. The only thing I've got so far is that Blur's character has killed king(s) in his past, Adachi's character dislikes her father, Red's character is arrogant and likely from Asian history, IG42's character has a brother...and is neither Archer nor Caster :P

QuirkyAngel said:
At least I'll have the lovely people in the ooc chat to keep me company. The only thing I've got so far is that Blur's character has killed king(s) in his past, Adachi's character dislikes her father, Red's character is arrogant and likely from Asian history, IG42's character has a brother...and is neither Archer nor Caster :P
Hmm you missed the other hint I dropped.

IG42 said:
Hmm you missed the other hint I dropped.
I think I totally got the hint you dropped when you dropped it. Wont reveal cuz I dont wanna ruin it for you but it gives your class away, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back