• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Fate/Freefall: Act 1

QuirkyAngel said:
Any place that houses De Blanco cannot be fine.
At least I'll have the lovely people in the ooc chat to keep me company. The only thing I've got so far is that Blur's character has killed king(s) in his past, Adachi's character dislikes her father, Red's character is arrogant and likely from Asian history, IG42's character has a brother...and is neither Archer nor Caster :P
Well, De Blanco is dead now it that helps. The Church is very good about eliminating nasty people once their deeds come to light. If there was a war between Mages, The Church, and Magical Beings, I'd pick the Church every time.

No comments from me on your evidence, detective.

IG42 said:
Hmm you missed the other hint I dropped.
I missed your hint too O.o

Adachi said:
I think I totally got the hint you dropped when you dropped it. Wont reveal cuz I dont wanna ruin it for you but it gives your class away, right?
I feel so dumb, I missed the hint!

Church post where? D:<

I feel so tempted to leave Eiji but that would pretty much endanger him, and by extension me. D:<

Red said:
Church post where? D:<
I feel so tempted to leave Eiji but that would pretty much endanger him, and by extension me. D:<
Church post is next in line!

You don't trust Grisha and the Kitsune?

Shit is getting cray!

Now that Rider was revealed I wanna say what I think the hint was.

He said, "Well I know cars aren't meant to do that, they're far too dull a way to get around to do such things. Best we go have a look?"

Adachi said:
Shit is getting cray!

He said, "Well I know cars aren't meant to do that, they're far too dull a way to get around to do such things. Best we go have a look?"
Ahh. I need to start reading deeper

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
lol. Your servant needs to know his place
Pfft Toma isn't even his Master

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Rude. This is why I don't like Servants. They forget who has the seals.

[/QUOTE]
As I said Toma ain't his Master.

IG42 said:
As I said Toma ain't his Master.
<3. That was the correct reply, lol. Don't mind me IG =). 3 Servant classes down, 4 to go! 70 Posts left. I put my money down on the Servant that has the most HP!

Will a servant's HP be revealed when they are hit? or is it completely a mystery until they die?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Am I going too fast?
Nono, do you, madame. Ill get my ass kicking in when I see my opening.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Nono, do you, madame. Ill get my ass kicking in when I see my opening.

[/QUOTE]
OHOHO!

What's got you all confident? (>u>)

Whose to say Im not voicing the opinion I've had since the start of this war? (>u>)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Whose to say Im not voicing the opinion I've had since the start of this war? (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
I see. Now my curiosity is peaked. I love braggers.

Adachi said:
Shit is getting cray!

I see...a pretty vague hint.

@IG42

Now why'd you go and reveal yourself as Rider so soon? >.<

@IG42

Yeah, I was curious about this too.

BLUR said:
The only two Servants I'm still unsure of is @Red and @Kalin Scarlet , though I'm pretty confident in my guesses for those as well
Don't think you're safe, bub. Knowing the classes is only 1 part of this RP. You know how the biggest bit of an iceberg is underwater? You've only scratched the surface, BLUR. Now is when the real game begins. And then there will be two more games after that. Believe it. You probably already lost and don't even know it yet.

@QuirkyAngel

IG wanted his servant to impress Liliane with the horsies.

It worked (:3)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
IG wanted his servant to impress Liliane with the horsies.

It worked (:3)
Well that and lugging around both her and Toma around wouldn't leave a hand free for his sword.

IG42 said:
Well that and lugging around both her and Toma around wouldn't leave a hand free for his sword.
Would your servant carry Liliane on his back if she asks (*U*)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Would your servant carry Liliane on his back if she asks (*U*)

[/QUOTE]
If she says please...a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back