• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Fate/Freefall: Act 1

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Still the way the girl says Katsuhira-kun daisuki always gets me like this : "Damn it!" *punches wall* "That was too cute!".

[/QUOTE]
O.o LOL.

*scratches being cute off the list*

Not safe, not safe

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
O.o LOL.
*scratches being cute off the list*

Not safe, not safe

[/QUOTE]
True cuteness is an urban legend anyways...

no_game_no_life___shiro_render_by_eileenchin-d7mbpc6.png

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]True cuteness is an urban legend anyways...
no_game_no_life___shiro_render_by_eileenchin-d7mbpc6.png

[/QUOTE]
=P. I think you may have found it, Azure. I will have a post up for this soon as well if anyone is wondering!

On a different note, while the Sister will most likely get vexed, I do belive the vampire boy will like the kitsune even more xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]On a different note, while the Sister will most likely get vexed, I do belive the vampire boy will like the kitsune even more xD

[/QUOTE]
(>A>) That is correct. You and your Servant escaped with that slick comment this time, Azure. Watch your backs.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Oh my goodness you finally posted! Kalin, you're going to love my next one.
Sure...Love it. (BP) Right...( O.o )

Well im not gunna lie. Im pretty disappointed. I was having fun... oh well. Good game guys

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]And there is the Free Fall. Congratulations! You have finished Part 2 of the Fate tournament series! I thought the RP would end at post #102, you might be wondering, yes. I lied to you.
There were two endings. Pissing off the overseer was the other, and Azure did it beautifully. ( :) ). Lol. We didn't get to do much, but it was a fun start xD . Let this be a lesson to those who tried to limit their posts. Servants are now in the process of disappearing from the world, so each one will have an opportunity to do a final post before fading away (if you so choose). Any questions, ask me in the OOC!

[/QUOTE]
Oh it seems I chose a bad end xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Now. If only. Before she passed out...she could see the stupid look on that Kitsune's face.

[/QUOTE]
I will make a post to show her reaction...

Oh boy, will the Sister loooveee it :3

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Oh it seems I chose a bad end xD
I will make a post to show her reaction...

Oh boy, will the Sister loooveee it :3

[/QUOTE]
5BYR.jpg

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Oh it seems I chose a bad end xD

[/QUOTE]
Tbh, I doubt there's a good end. Just one that shows up sooner and one that shows up later. If you think about it, no one died, so this is technically the good end.

QuirkyAngel said:
Tbh, I doubt there's a good end. Just one that shows up sooner and one that shows up later. If you think about it, no one died, so this is technically the good end.
Yeah, you're right. The psycho Sister also rage quit and said alt+F4 to life, so it's all good :3...

For me at least.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Yeah, you're right. The psycho Sister also rage quit and said alt+F4 to life, so it's all good :3...

For me at least.

[/QUOTE]
Indeed. Kitsune is very dangerous servant. Able to defeat her opponent with a nasty comment. Didn't even lift a finger^^

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Indeed. I found him befitting for this situation xD

[/QUOTE]
Can't agree more. He's insanely good at what he does~

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Light Yagami and Lelouch ain't got shit on Johan > :D

[/QUOTE]
Both Light and Lelouch were given cheap weapons. Johan needs nothing. He's the devil in a human body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back