• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/END

Where should the Roleplay take place at?

• Greenland

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Iceland

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sicily (Italy)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Hawaii (US)

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Mention in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Or the fact I have this man in F/GO?

Jealous! Here I am saving for Amakusa, LOL. I do have Artoria/Emiya/Heracles/Cu to carry my ass though.

Enkidu stole something from the King of Heroes. A deed thought to be impossible to get away with... but Enkidu stole the King of Heroes' heart!
TUKRubx.jpg

I will always ship it. You can't stop me.

I have a pic of current servants somewhere...

*Goes to catch up on pages. Notices she isn't a page behind but nearly 8* O.o Holy... I swear EVERYTIME I go to take a npa... every time... this always happens!

Hanarei Hanarei
Oh, right, Am I assassin or is Destructus?

Its you.

I've roleplayed Fate for too long. It always ends up in the same way. It goes more or less like this:

- Night of summoning.
- Servant decides to fight immediately.
- Finds another Servant.
- fight.jpeg
- The fight gets loud and more Servants arrive.
- Escalates.
- Holy Grail War over in 1 night.
- But wait! You weren't expecting that this whole War was a ruse by a mysterious third party! Oh no!
- Evil wins.
- Lancer dies a cruel death. (Ransa ga shinda!)
- The grail laughs about it.
I already revealed that its a third party though... and by third party I mean its the Grail itself... so... do that mean even more evil stuff happens and its even worst? :P

Hanarei Hanarei will we porbably know the pairs by tomorrow?
I'm leaning at trying to get things up and running tomorrow. So long as I do it before the New Year my goal was reached! :P

*Goes to catch up on pages. Notices she isn't a page behind but nearly 8* O.o Holy... I swear EVERYTIME I go to take a npa... every time... this always happens!

Its you.

I already revealed that its a third party though... and by third party I mean its the Grail itself... so... do that mean even more evil stuff happens and its even worst? :P

I'm leaning at trying to get things up and running tomorrow. So long as I do it before the New Year my goal was reached! :P
Nu-uh! Do it today! No laziness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back