• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/END

Where should the Roleplay take place at?

• Greenland

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Iceland

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Great Britian

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sicily (Italy)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Hawaii (US)

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Mention in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What’s with the vampires in Kiritsugu’s back story? I can never really understand that, although I do wish we could see more of his past. Those were awesome.
The Dead Apostles? Yeah, me too, actually. Those were cool, and I do wish we could have seen more with him and Natalia.

The Dead Apostles are a bigger thing in Tsukihime if I recall. Being the predominant antagonists and all that.

What’s with the vampires in Kiritsugu’s back story? I can never really understand that, although I do wish we could see more of his past. Those were awesome.
Dead Apostles... It's also what Kirei was trained to kill as an Executor in the Church, ironically.
The Dead Apostles? Yeah, me too, actually. Those were cool, and I do wish we could have seen more with him and Natalia.
Okay so this is really complex lore. I'll give you the short, more-or-less precise version.

So, in the Nasuverse, there is this thing called TYPES. TYPES, more commonly known as Ultimate Ones are basically the ultimate lifeforms and the very manifestations of the celestial bodies, like Venus or Mars, so there is TYPE-VENUS and TYPE-MARS, but also TYPE-NEPTUNE, etc.

So, as I was saying. There are Ultimate Ones. And long ago, Gaia thrived with life. Except humans existed, and we trashed the planet and destroyed it for our own selfish benefit. And lo, Gaia called out to the Crimson Moon (read: TYPE-MOON): "Save my ass or you can't orbit me anymore! Also, I'm not f-flat, baka!"

And so, Crimson Moon made a pact with Gaia that if he could live on earth, then he would help her. And then, Crimson Moon created the True Ancestors; a race of superhuman badasses that can interfere directly with Gaia's Reality Marble (basically the world as we know it,) via Marble Phantasm; a special power unique to them. Think of the True Ancestors as big, powerful fairies without wings. And they are also monsters that feed on people's blood for psychological satisfaction.

So, big, powerful, bloodthirsty fairies without wings that can alter the world as they see fit. They were a powerful vampiric race and anti-human entities, tasked with returning the Earth to its original form before humans corrupted it, by thinning and ruling over mankind. And sometimes, they got a little out of hand and turned into so-called Demon Lords. The problem is, when they get out of hand like that, they drink a lot of blood.

And when a True Ancestor drinks blood, bad things happen.

When a True Ancestor consumes the blood of a human, that human turns into a type of vampire himself. A lesser vampire called Dead Apostle that can live perpetually, so long as they drink blood.

Eventually, the True Ancestors realized they are idiots and got together and created Arcueid Brunestud.

So, in short:

- Moon makes pact with Earth.
- Creates bloodthirsty nature fairies.
- They get out of hand.
- Make vampires.
- Vampires get out of hand.
- Fairies realize it was stupid.
- Fairies create one big super-fairy called Arcueid Brunestud.
- Cue the plot of Tsukihime.

Reminder that Waver lives the most baller lifestyle possible.
That Alexander the Great painting in the background tho.

Okay so this is really complex lore. I'll give you the short, more-or-less precise version.

So, in the Nasuverse, there is this thing called TYPES. TYPES, more commonly known as Ultimate Ones are basically the ultimate lifeforms and the very manifestations of the celestial bodies, like Venus or Mars, so there is TYPE-VENUS and TYPE-MARS, but also TYPE-NEPTUNE, etc.

So, as I was saying. There are Ultimate Ones. And long ago, Gaia thrived with life. Except humans existed, and we trashed the planet and destroyed it for our own selfish benefit. And lo, Gaia called out to the Crimson Moon (read: TYPE-MOON): "Save my ass or you can't orbit me anymore! Also, I'm not f-flat, baka!"

And so, Crimson Moon made a pact with Gaia that if he could live on earth, then he would help her. And then, Crimson Moon created the True Ancestors; a race of superhuman badasses that can interfere directly with Gaia's Reality Marble (basically the world as we know it,) via Marble Phantasm; a special power unique to them. Think of the True Ancestors as big, powerful fairies without wings. And they are also monsters that feed on people's blood for psychological satisfaction.

So, big, powerful, bloodthirsty fairies without wings that can alter the world as they see fit. They were a powerful vampiric race and anti-human entities, tasked with returning the Earth to its original form before humans corrupted it, by thinning and ruling over mankind. And sometimes, they got a little out of hand and turned into so-called Demon Lords. The problem is, when they get out of hand like that, they drink a lot of blood.

When a True Ancestor consumes the blood of a human, that human turns into a type of vampire himself. A lesser vampire called Dead Apostle that can live perpetually, so long as they drink blood.

Eventually, the True Ancestors realized they are idiots and got together and created Arcueid Brunestud.

So, in short:

- They get out of hand.
- Make vampires.

Kickass Apartment? Check. Gaming System? Check. Favorite Shirt? Check. Awesome Picture of my Bro? Check.

So, in short:

- They get out of hand.
- Make vampires.

I was trying not to explain all that in case the others wanted to read it, but this is fine too

I appreciate all the Waver love I’m seeing (*´∀`*)

tumblr_ok9wyw580O1r60zuio1_500.gif

Best master-servant pair.

I was trying not to explain all that in case the others wanted to read it, but this is fine too
Eh, it's just lore. It's not like I spoiled what will happen in Tsukihime.

I mean, by that logic, if I told everyone that Sanguinius dies during the Horus Heresy, it'd be a spoiler, except everyone is expected to know that since it's kind of a big deal that affects the universe.

Eh, it's just lore. It's not like I spoiled what will happen in Tsukihime.

I mean, by that logic, if I told everyone that Sanguinius dies during the Horus Heresy, it'd be a spoiler, except everyone is expected to know that since it's kind of a big deal that affects the universe.

SANGUINIUS DIES?

But, yeah. Plus to be fair it's lore from a 20 year old visual novel, so there's an argument that the statue of limitations is up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back