• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Crossover (OOC)

Characters
Here
I understand what you mean. I basically rationalized it that he's basically untapped potential he can do so much but has no direction to take it in he's desperate for meaning in his life something to use as a reason to go on. That's why despite his mentality he would join so quickly cause this is something new, something different that could give him a reason to truly live. He feels that if nothing else magic, and a wish should be able to do that. My plan is for him to realize his goals and meaning beyond just the wish, for him to realize the wish isn't all there is. So that hopefully by the end he will have found meaning.

btw: if you have seen Code Geass my idea is basically if Lelouch never had Nunnally as a way to motivate himself. If you haven't then he basically challenges the worlds greatest superpower all so he can realize his sisters wish for a better world.
Cool, but I've never seen Code Geass. (though I admit I should)

Well then thats all I got. You should watch those btw they are very critically acclaimed. Have you at least seen Evangelion?

REALLY you haven't hear of EVANGELION!? It is the most important anime of all time it made the anime world as we see it today. It is a massive deconstructionist take on the mecha genre from back in the 90's when Gundam was popular. I can't stress enough how this anime is considered the most important one to watch for an anime fan. Though I don't wanna pressure you, just surprised you haven't even heard of it.

REALLY you haven't hear of EVANGELION!? It is the most important anime of all time it made the anime world as we see it today. It is a massive deconstructionist take on the mecha genre from back in the 90's when Gundam was popular. I can't stress enough how this anime is considered the most important one to watch for an anime fan. Though I don't wanna pressure you, just surprised you haven't even heard of it.
No problem. What I know and don't know can get very strange sometimes. Though the only mecha anime I've seen was the first 4 episodes of Darling in the Franx, which were meh.

No problem. What I know and don't know can get very strange sometimes. Though the only mecha anime I've seen was the first 4 episodes of Darling in the Franx, which were meh.
Darling in the Franx is a rip-off of Evangelion. But I'm glad you decided to ditch it.

Image result for index last order gif

Darling in the Franxx wasn't THAT bad as she leads it off to be ^
Honestly just watch it yourself if you want a better judgement wdinatx wdinatx

Darling in the Franxx wasn't THAT bad as she leads it off to be ^
Honestly just watch it yourself if you want a better judgement wdinatx wdinatx
From what I saw, it was meh. Though again it was my first anime of the genre so I'm comparing it to anime in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back