• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
You're most likely wrong. Appearance is a swerve(Plus couldn't find a picture I liked)

Probably. Every time I see an eyepatched rider I think of the same person, and it's never that person. Makes me wonder why I think it to begin with.

Probably. Every time I see an eyepatched rider I think of the same person, and it's never that person. Makes me wonder why I think it to begin with.
When I see eyepatched rider saberface, I immediately think it is hannibal

That's just cuz of empire of dirt. For me it's Rider. If I see an eyepatched rider I think it's Hannibal lmao.
Nah. Before I knew of EoD there was a pretty popular character on the fanon wiki. Was Saberface with an eyepatch and the character was hannibal. Granted that person that made the character probably got the picture from EoD, but still.

I'm surprised Hannibal isn't a servant yet tbh. Anyway back to grinding the KnK event

Nah. Before I knew of EoD there was a pretty popular character on the fanon wiki. Was Saberface with an eyepatch and the character was hannibal. Granted that person that made the character probably got the picture from EoD, but still.

I'm surprised Hannibal isn't a servant yet tbh. Anyway back to grinding the KnK event

Shame nobody ever makes Hannibal for fate RPs.

Shame nobody ever makes Hannibal for fate RPs.

Yeah only an idiot would do something as stupid as that. A servant like that would be ridiculous.

I mean, it's entirely possible I've had a Hannibal in a RP I've been in. When Fate RPs die you don't exactly get informed as to who was who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back