• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Regression has something to do with that. It's basically comparing something like a water bucket to a tank, not so much as the core would be compared to a circuit but close. (Machine vs Factory and all that) I'd say that in terms of pure circuitry, it would be somewhere a bit better than the blue blood circuits in terms of pure magical capacity, but would far outstrip them in terms of efficiency or power of the spell. That being said, the good points of Atlas comes from their philosophy.

They don't need to be the strongest per se, they just need to create the strongest weapons, which brings us to QA's point.
I'm going to have to question this. It might be my fault for not being enough of a lore buff, but part of the reason I accepted Alex with all the strength that she had was that I assumed he'd be limited by her Mana supply, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Right now it seems like Alex is able to do and is just doing whatever she wants to do, which even in an RP titled 'Bad Joke', doesn't sit right with me.

I should really just start looking at here and not rely on notifications... I think I may have stepped over the not posting limit a few months too many but I will start working on one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back