• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Three

To be honest, I had completely forgotten about that part of the plan, so I went with Mario going back to Toph's Ajax for the upcoming fight around the corner.

Mario grins, then has a troubling thought. Lets hope that this tank won't have engine trouble like my first mecha did. That would just be my luck today.

O.K. faux-spoiler alert here (meaning not a spoiler) - just for the heck of it, let me come out and say it: "This Veritech Hover Tank's engine is just fine." =) Given the past 24 hours your characters have had, I would not do this to you and your character twice in one day. Heh! Have no worries in that department, Mario (yes, that's me talking to your character. I "talk" with mine enough, why not yours?) =)

To be completely honest, I was not expecting another Rattletrap. That was just Mario being Mario.

Oh, I really didn't think you were. =) I just wanted to clear the matter beyond all doubt for the A.T.A.C. tanker you're playing. He's had a rough day! =)

Sherwood Sherwood Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie

So... from the sound of things, you guys have drummed up one of two plans.
1. Attack the Zeki-Zentraedi warriors.
2. See if the fire-suppression robots force them out of the room.

We have three players. Which would you rather do, friends?

Mario is just a spectator until such time as he gets to his own mecha. That being said, I would be more inclined to say engage them now while we have the element of surprise and remove two more soldiers from the equation. These guys may come back to haunt us later on.

Sherwood makes a good point. It is an old saying: Never leave a live enemy behind you. While Toph is not as bloodthirsty as a typical Meltrandi, it does make sense when we are faced with the possibility of an attack on Eglin that we might be able to stop.

I'm feeling cautious because our mecha have already taken damage and there's no repair shop nearby. >.> But as you say, there's only two of them, and that's two less we (or the base) might otherwise be facing later.

I'd prefer to just let them go (and avoid the possibility of taking more damage), but I don't mind being outvoted. ^;3^

Thanks for letting me know your thoughts folks. I was curious. =)

All the while that this is going on, a part of her mind is mulling over what Mack said earlier: Cookie Monster for a name of my Ajax? Not a bad name. I kinda like it!

Ha ha ha! You're a trip, Psychie! =)

I was originally pondering the name Jabberwok, but with her callsign of Muppet, Cookie Monster is just so cute! Plus, you have only Mack to blame for it! ^;3^

Ha ha ha! You have me there, good lady. Use it if you like it! Then perhaps we can all put our heads together and help name Elinor's and Mario's vehicles too! What do you think, friends? =)

Everyone, I will try to get a post up here later today. Stay healthy and have fun out there! =)

Okies. Real Life just threw a curve ball at me. I shall post when able.

Hope you're having a good day, friends! =)

Okies. I have a post ready-made here, but I am giving Kaerri the chance to post before I do.

Well, Mario is ready to rock and roll now, so I'm all set!

Heya folks! Join me in Chapter Four: High Stakes OOC chat here. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back