• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Three

You are now! *steps to the side as Elinor, Mario, and Cera crack the door open, grab Toph, and throw her into the room, closing the door behind her.*

GM sez, "Well, there is a plot twist I didn't see coming!" Hee hee! =)

Oh boy! Hey, everybody! I've got the Toph! Now... *rubs his hands together* what should I do with her? Any ideas? =)

I don't feel pressured. ^;3^ I just, as I told you offline, thought the "Do you have questions" post applied to a completely different IC post because I didn't realize there was a new one!

Oh noes, Kaerri! Dat must mean Traversers haz infiltratedez our alerts systemses! Now we haz to speak in LOLCats from now ons! Moooooooar! =)

Um, actually it was, to quote my old boss, an interface error. As in, the interface between the chair and the keyboard! (i.e. me!)

Heya friends!

Psychie Psychie Oh! Here is something important I forgot to point out. In my last post, right after this paragraph...

As Mario and Elinor calmed themselves, they felt a strange and utter blackness begin to envelop them entirely. Light dimmed and though their eyes were open, their eyesight began to fade. A sensation of being pulled somewhere else took them both over completely. Then all light was gone replaced by a feeling of strangeness and enormity. It was like standing on some alien shore separated from their goal by one incredible distance. Like a castaway lost at sea, it was a helpless feeling to stand on that shore.

...Toph and Shirley don't hear a thing over the Polyphonic Nexus from Cera or Mario. They see their squadmates and ally together at the door, but once they link hands and Cera's eyes go white, they just kind of stand there motionless. Toph and Shirley would not be able to tell if Mario or Elinor have the same thing going on with their eyes because they're still wearing their Army of Southern Cross mega-suit helmets and those don't show the face too well.

Also, I am going to give Kaerri the chance to post then I'll post after her. Psychie, feel free to do the same if you want to share whatever is going through Toph's mind at the moment.

Stay well! =)

Kaerri did too much adulting yesterday and it wore her brain out >.>

I'll aim for a post tonight.

Let's hear it for our hard-working admin!

Woop-woop! =)

They actually did all the site stuff after I went to bed XD but thank you!

As they say, slow and steady wins the race. Lets do this together. Making a concerted effort to keep his grip on Cera's 'hand' in this mental connection, he tries to communicate. "Make sure we all stay together. Lets keep a steady pace and not force this. Work as one."

O.K. I have just a touch of confusion here. Mario thinks to himself, "...slow and steady," but says via the Polyphonic Nexus, "...keep a steady pace..." In my head, these are two slightly different statements as the second does not mention a speed (slow, fast, or in the middle).

I apologize if this sounds nitpicky - I am just trying to make certain I understand Mario's intentions (so I don't screw up the scene).

Sherwood Sherwood , is Mario asking for slow or medium speed? It sounds like slow.

I will go with a medium speed at first, making sure to not outpace Cera and Elinor. He feels that staying in a group is more important than speed, especially with how new the whole Traversing thing is to him and Elinor.

Oh, so you did mean to go medium and not slow? Glad I asked that. Thanks! =)

Psychie Psychie See spoiler? =)

I just hope that they don't take too much longer; we are rapidly running out of time."

I know it's been days in Real Life, but in-game, it's been only a matter of moments since Elinor, Mario, and Cera touched the door with their bare hands and Traversed. Definitely less than half a minute. Just pointing it out. =)

Thanks! I meant to mention that in-game, but *oooooooooh lookit dat ADHD-provided distraction its so neat what does it do and how can I learn more about it* Oh, wait. What was I doing again? I forgot again.

Mrph...

Sometimes it is hard to keep in mind that while it may be days or even longer in Real Life, events in the game are taking place in a matter of mere moments.

It would seem that we have dice available to us, even in the Hosted Projects section. Purr Purr , are we going to start to use the roller here, or do you want to keep using the old system that has you making our rolls?

Dice Roller!! Yes, yes, and more yes! Let me look into this further (I need to see how it works), but if it's verifiable and fair, then yes! Wooo! 8D

Heya friends! I should be able to post tomorrow. =)

Psychie, please hold off until I can get my next post up, and then everyone will be able to take action. Any questions or feelings about the Traversing, this post, etc.? Please post away whatever you want in Fat Gandalf's. =)
I can wait to post. Just don't leave me hanging too long! ^33^

Hell, just give you chocolate and you are a happy girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back