• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC Chat) - Chapter Eight

Thank you for your elf-quick replies, you three! Now we'll wait to hear what our fellow Players across the pond have to say! =)

Totally not-posted earlier n Sharseya by mistake. Totally! 8D

Fail Falling Down GIF

(Bad enough that bedpost went; look how and where her head hits! Yeeowch!)

Combat sounds good to me as well - haven't seen Ylva fight with the team yet, so I'm kinda looking forward to that.

Yaaay! It's unanimous!

I like unanimous. Thanks, Cap'n! =)

Hang onto your hats then because come next post? It's probably going to be a two-parter... and... I'll be... kicking things up a notch.

Heh... heh... heh... =)

Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus Kaerri Kaerri Psychie Psychie Sherwood Sherwood Silanon Silanon Tag! =)

Heya Gang!

Please list your Character level improvements for 9th level here! I'd like to know where you chose to put your Bonus Attribute Point and what you selected for your new Skill (or if you went Undecided).

For example, for Shirley, she wanted one more point in her Physical Prowess (for a total of 3 which maxes her out) if only to help her stave off the effects of the "Mackenzie curse." As for her new Skill, she's still thinking about it. =)

Cera, everyone's favorite Ura-Meltrandi, is now 7th level and has elected to improve her I.Q. (now maxed!). Okay, tell the truth! Who remembered that Cera was 2 Character Levels below the rest of you? =)

Skillwise, in order to pull up her combat abilities, Cera has elected to learn Boxing (right in line with my Meltrandi Character in Psychie's game come to think of it! How these two characters would get along!). =)

For good ol' Mario, I decided to take Cooking as his new skill. It has been on my mind for a while, and I finally decided that after the fiasco of his cooking effort earlier, he should have the actual skill.

He is also taking more pride in his own looks, as can be witnessed by his Physical Beauty going up a point.

For good ol' Mario, I decided to take Cooking as his new skill. It has been on my mind for a while, and I finally decided that after the fiasco of his cooking effort earlier, he should have the actual skill.

He is also taking more pride in his own looks, as can be witnessed by his Physical Beauty going up a point.
Oh! Mario gettin' all smegsy up in here! =) I see how it is - Sherwood's making Mario all, "cookin' an' good lookin'!"
johnny storm cooking dinner GIF

Toph has been spending some time learning the in's and out's of fighting in a Cyclone (MECT Cyclone, that is), and maxes out her Physical Prowess to 32.

IIRC, there is no mechanical advantage to getting a PP of 32 over a 31, other than being able to say you are a highly nimble and dexterous person. You might wish to put that extra point somewhere else.

IIRC, there is no mechanical advantage to getting a PP of 32 over a 31, other than being able to say you are a highly nimble and dexterous person. You might wish to put that extra point somewhere else.
Hmmm. Good point. Maybe I should put that into PB and be all pretty like Mario!

There isn't. Every three points gives an Initiative bonus (P.P. 31-33, 34+).

Toph has been spending some time learning the in's and out's of fighting in a Cyclone (MECT Cyclone, that is), and maxes out her Physical Prowess to 32.

That depends on your choice of Cyclone. See Technopolis.

Psychie Psychie One MECT covers all Cyclones. The Rifleman and the Predator models provide different bonuses to Physical Prowess.

Since I'm taking the Cyclone MECT, I will go ahead and stick with the PP boost to 32 to get the initiative boost in the battloid mode.

So... I just wanted to point out here... that thanks to Hercules's long hours of practicing Pancrase/Pankration, he just got a damage bonus at 9th level, right?

His total damage bonus right now is +29.

That means Herc's doing a minimum of 30 S.D.C./Hit Points of damage if he doesn't feel like pulling his punches, kicks, grabs, etc..

Just... throwing that out there. =)

get outta here gtfo GIF by THE WRESTLERS

Remind me not to piss him off. Especially when he's within arms reach.

Alrighty, did the level-up thing real quick - Ylva raised her pe, and the skill's still undecided like the two before. Guess I really have to go check the skill list at this point, but... nah, another time. Soon-ish. Gotta go through all the science options there, and look for other cool stuff, and so on, that'll take some time.

I'll do the leveling-up thing Soon(tm). Also will post in Eadric's Prologue, hopefully tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back