• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Farewell to Kings: Elide’s Tale

"Thank you sir-" She smiled, picking up one of the drinks, she took a long swig. At first, it burned, but then it fizzed, mellowing into the taste of fresh fruit. Elide's eyes widened as she took another drink.

Havi sipped the drink and laid back. He had a bulging gut that sat over his waist. In his jacket, Eli could see a couple knives tucked away. They were long and thin, like surgical blades. They were the tools he was used to, and now they were used to defend himself.
“Havi live here for twenty years, never seen you before. New to Dominin?”

"Yeah, for the most part... Lived here as a girl, moved when my brother joined the war, moved back 'bout a month ago." She replied with a shrug, taking another drink.

Havi rubbed his beard and drank a bit more. “Big city, lots of prayer folk. No need for a surgeon. Havi works for big guy, the Fon man. Havi has lots of gold, riches too. You like jewels, no?” He reached into his pocket and produced a handful of beautiful gems strung together in a necklace.

She gasped and admired the small necklace. "Oh it's beautiful, I'd feel bad if I took it though, I don't deserve it,"

Last edited:
Havi insisted. “Please? I make you a lovely wife. Many white haired babies.” He noticed he wasn’t getting anywhere with it, and that disappointed him a little.

She blushed, "Oh really, I cannot, but I imagine there are plenty of beautiful women out here who would be more than happy to. I'm just not looking to settle down right now"

Havi sighed. “I’d have a wife if I was back home in Dedunda. Oh well. Are you working for Fon as well? What do you do?”

"I mainly work on gathering intel on potential clients...and the occasional debt collection. Other than that, I'm a dancer" She replied with a shrug

"Well depends on how much," She raised an eyebrow, a smug look pulling across her face.

Havi reached into his other pocket and produced a big red gem hanging on a gold necklace.
“Very expensive.” He said, putting the gem in her face.

"If you say so," She replied, taking another swig of her drink before standing.
She listened for a moment, the sound of music could be heard in the distance, probably from a bar, but that would do. Elide slowly began her dance to the music. It was a little more sensual than her traditional dances, but this is what the man wanted and it helped her fit in with the other women.

The men around her started hooting and dropping coins at her feet. Havi was very pleased, and stroked his beard while watching her. Bart turned around and saw what she was doing. He felt a lump in his throat.
“Hey numb skull, I’m talking to you.” Fon said and pulled his attention back.

Once she finished, she scooped up the coins and let out a laugh before sitting back down. "How was that?" Elide asked

Havi clapped his hands and put an arm around her. “Very nice, very nice. You are put together well.” He gazed at her closely, and saw a bit of the scar around her eye.
“Lovely girl, who has hurt you?” He asked with his fat fingers looking to remove her veil and see the injury.

She gently moved his hands away, "It's nothing... Something that happened to me as a kid... I'm not very keen on showing it to others, so please excuse my hostility." Elide offered him a polite smile

"Sir really, I would rather have you not... It's been looked at by the best physicians out here and it can't be fixed." She said a bit firmer this time

Havi frowned. This girl was quite strange, he felt. “Hmph. Most doctor cannot see with magic eyes. Havi has deep sight, very special. Can see through women’s clothing!” He chuckled. “I kid I kid! Magic eyes not that special!”

She laughed, "well thank heavens~ I wouldn't want that now would I?"

Havi looked up at a whore who was making eyes at him.
“Okay, talk time is over. So long, lovely girl.” He stood up and joined the whore to head into the back room. It looked like Bart was finished talking to Fon as well.

She shrugged and waved him off before walking over to join Bart once more.

Bart folded his arms and stood at the bar while she walked over.
“Enjoying yourself?” Bart asked. He seemed upset. “The whole bar got to see a little show.”

"What? I was simply trying to fit in." She retorted. "This is what you wanted. You told me to mingle and I did." Elide slurred, hinting at her less than sober state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back