• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Aeon

Aeon looked up from his book. He never saw a vampire in person before, He only read about them. He could tell that he was a bit of a hopeless romantic, Looking at the girls in a seductive way. It didn't really bother him though. Maybe he could ask him a few questions about being a vampire. He looked around until one of the girls caught his eye. She didn't seem to be human, yet she looked very similar to a human. He couldn't take his eyes of her. "Ugh! Snap out of it!" He said to himself. He went back to reading.

Mentions: Nevra ( CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu ) Central ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )

Central Marsay
Interations: BOKEH. BOKEH. (Quinn)
Central came closer to Quinn and kept her voice low and quiet, "Incorrect, try again." She smirked at the lie that rolled off her tongue. In all honesty, the demon wasn't really one usually one to lie but if it meant messing with this..interesting person then she was game. She didn't move from her spot in front of Quinn, her face only inches from the girls, her eyes locked with the redhead's trying to get a good reason or at least a minor rise from her.

Cami Marsay
Interactions: CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu (Nevra)
Cami tensed, a bit nervously as he made his way over but tried to keep her cool. She nodded at his question of whether she could talk but at the moment she chose not to until she was faced with another question that required words. "Oh uh...My name is Cami-" She paused for a moment when hearing the compliment. She couldn't remember the last time she's heard one of those directed towards her.

"Thanks...But no, I live in a house of demons so vampires aren't that big or different from them." She lied, Cami had been obsessed with vampires since she was twelve and in a way was close to fangirling over this one who had decided to talk to her but that would be a horrible first impression..at least to her it was.

Nevra
Cami Spencypoo Spencypoo

• "Cami, a nice little name for a little dove." He laughed deep and leaned away, then studied her with his one lavender eye. "Oh? Not a big deal? How old are you? Plenty of people just see a vampire as another kind of demon-- that started with Dracula. and lived on for a while." (i read and loved Dracula so hehe)

Cami Marsay
Cami's face turned a bright red, he really needed to stop complimenting her- She looked towards the ground as he then asked about her age. she had an internal panic as she thought for a moment. Did he mean her actual age or- She blinked a few times staying quiet. "W-well, I'm 17-" after she mumbled under her breath, "117 years old..." She had hoped he didn't hear the last part considering that it weirded some people out. She didn't even take into account that he could be over thousands of years older.

Nevra
Spencypoo Spencypoo Cami

• "Hm, you're both 17 and 117..." he teased how she said her age. "Well, I guess you're both with the 'vampires are demons' crowd and the 'vampire lover' crowd. You know, I always love to meet the second, they're so much fun." He grinned at her then tapped her cheek with one cold finger so that she would look up at her. "Which one do you say you fall in?" He leaned back and laid down on the grass, using his arms as a pillow and crossing his legs.

Cami Marsay
Cami was beyond flustered at this point but was a bit stumped by his question. I mean- she is the type of person who would love vampires but rather she was in love with them or the stories about them were some of the things she never knew or spent time thinking about since she never really needed to. She shyly looked him in his eyes, locked with his. She didn't want it to sound like she liked him because she just met him! She only smiled as she came up with her answer, "I guess you could call me a vampire lover." She leaned her back against the tree as she tried to relax and closed her eyes.

Nevra
Cami Spencypoo Spencypoo

• He rolled onto his side to look at her. "Hah-- finally got you to say it! Now, are you going to start jumping and screaming soon, Little Dove?" Even if she wasn't embarrassed before, she seemed like she couldn't breathe now. "Or maybe you're too much of a sweet little birdie for that?" He yawned and moved onto his back again.

Last edited:
Scarlet Forlake
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Roy)
Scarlet smiled and slowly shook her head at the question as she turned her whole body to face Roy, "You can take some time to yourself and relax a bit for a few minutes. I'll be sending in the students in about five to seven minutes. When I do, I'll need you to get Aaron so he can assist with helping students to their dorms."

1612215229615.png
[~] Aaron Fitz [~]
Aaron had been not to excited for the new school. It seemed that this year was full of events. As he looked out onto the yard; he saw a few familiar faces. He smiled and inhaled taking in their mixture of scents. He stayed for a moment looking out of the open window; particularly at a few students he recognized. He went out of his new classroom; that he had just finished decorating. He walked along the halls to Scarlet. He assumed that she'd want him to help. So he went to find her. When he saw her he smiled and then bowed his head, to both her and Roy. "Hello. I assume you require my assistance?" He said out of previous knowledge. His joyous smile stretched on his face; his dimples just barely showing. He looked around at them and took a half step back. He didn't want to interrupt the love bird circle; if he got to close the 'feeling' might go away. He smirked at them knowingly.

Mentions: Scarlet ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )
Roy ( Pumpkid Pumpkid )

Location: History room to Wherever the heck Scarlet and Roy are

QUINN

The red-haired seelie did not move from her spot, even as the red-eyed drew close to her. She held her gaze even though she was well aware that there were a few passing sets of of eyes on them. If she was effected by the closeness of the stranger, she did not show it. Instead, she let a soft chuckle escape from her lips. Her golden eyes glittered in curiosity and amusement.

"I think that you are lying to me, Scarlet Eyes." she stated, mimicking the other girl's low tone of voice. She might have not been able to lie herself, but had made her better equipped to detecting them from others. "What’s the harm in telling me the truth?"

INTERACTION(S): Central Spencypoo Spencypoo

FEMALE ❁ 17 ❁ FAERIE ❁ ILLUSIONIST ❁ HETEROSEXUAL

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Castella Cruz
Location: Front Gates / Interactions: Aeon JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

f981bb2880d1f61c0a66739603b307b3.jpg As Cas inspected the area, she's noticed a variety of species and most of them showing their true form from their animalistic appearance to the stuff in fairytale books. The only question is, how much of it is true. Thankfully, being the curious person Cas is, she is willing to pace herself and find out herself within the year. She searched for her first target, an isolated boy reading a book. Judging by his body language, the dude was trying to comfort themselves or hide away for whatever reason. The hooded Dullahaun approached the male with a warm smile which obviously was hidden under her mask showing only her glowing green eyes. "Hey there, you're looking troubled. Not to brag but I can help with that." She offered her gloved hand. "The names Castella, how do you do?" She internally hoped she wouldn't scare the boy away, but all things considered, there are several odd looking creatures beside herself.

Roy Cruz
Interactions: Scarlet Spencypoo Spencypoo Aaron Syfer Syfer
41ddfa66016f78ca48e7d57a4bd64f99.jpg Roy snapped into focus after Scarlet offered him a break. It was unthinkable to let the headmistress do everything alone. "Nonsense, headmistress! I am fully concentrated and capable of assisting in whatever you need. Why I feel rejuvenated by the moon's light." He marched in place trying to make a point. At the same time, Aaron had made his appearance, just in time to help them out. "Mr. Fritz! You arrived just in time. Glad to have you aboard on such an auspicious day!" Roy's eccentric attitude started to come back. He started growing excited and excluding the negative thoughts daring to throw him off his game. "Well, Miss Scarlet, it seems this little bird heard you loud and clear." He teased.

Aeon

Aeon looked up from his book and at Castella. He was kinda caught off guard by her. Their appearance looked intimidating, but he didn't mind. He shook her hand. "My name is Aeon. It is nice to meet you. I wouldn't say I'm troubled though...but thanks for the offer." He smiled. He was surprised that someone would approach him, let alone try to help him. Maybe making new friends won't be so hard. He looked at Castella's glowing eyes. "Say...What are you?" The question might of come off as rude, but he was genuinely curious.

Interactions: Castella ( Pumpkid Pumpkid )

Castella Cruz
Locations
: Front Gates / Interactions: Aeon JuniperBoi JuniperBoi
"Not a problem!" Cas chirped. Her smile curved further to a grin when he asked for her race and being the raised by a proud, ecstatic man, she couldn't help but feel the same way. "Me? I'm a Dullahaun, but don't worry I bring you no harm if you stare at me. That's a dumb superstition and it's better to scare people with your presence." She chuckled not realizing how it could possibly be terrifying to imagine. "What about yourself, if you don't mind me asking?"

Aeon

Aeon looked at Castella with intrigue. He has never read about nor met a Dullahan before. Maybe he could learn about them from her. As for the superstition part he wasn't really the one to believe in them. He got a bit nervous when she asked the question. He took a deep breath. "I'm human. But I can manipulate wind." He held his hand and blew a light gust of wind at her. "It's nothing special but it is something." He said a bit nervously. He tried not to be intimidated by her.

Interactions: Castella ( Pumpkid Pumpkid )

Fertius
Fertius woke up, haggard and sloppily awoke from his fathers loud demands in the early dawn, sun barely peaking into the mountain town he lived in. With the few shouts from his father and a groggy agreeance and movement to start dressing and packing his things. He grabbed a large rucksack, covered in stitched and sewn leather pieces and some hide around it. Fertius didn't care much for whatever was this school. Of course he would do it out of necessity and demand but, not want. It was this or unending torment and constant belittling from his father. The easy route seemed at least not as harsh in that regard. Fertius stood thinking about how to get out of his predicament till his mother snapped him out of it with the offer of breakfast.

Fertius had turned his head to his mother standing in his doorway smiling and asking again if he wanted to have any food before he left. As he packed his bag he nodded and followed his mother as she left the doorway to the kitchen. Omelets and some weird smoothie that seemed amazing. Fertius could almost drool thinking about how cold that smoothie must be and how good that omelet must be with his mothers cooking. And as he did so, being in another distracted mode, his mother pushed a plate and glass and against his chest softly and smiled kissing his head/horns with a adoring and slightly contempt sigh. She looked to him solemn but ushered him still to go and pack and eat and go before he gets late.

Scarfing as much down as Fertius could of his breakfast and pack at the same time, he rushed around his room trying to not forget anything. Packing his phone and cords, hell even raiding his stash of money and food, since flying that far will sure make one hungry. With a packed bag and stomach Fertius donned his rucksack and hugged his mother and shook his dads hand before leaving, seeing a tear drip off his mothers cheek. With that, he flapped his wings, slowly harder and harder till he shot up into the sky, gliding from his peak back down to a manageable height, cruising among the horizon, slowly having his new place of residence come into view.

As he got closer and closer, he started to notice the good number of students outside and seemed impressed with the number, slowly drifting down, trying not to hit into a sign or tree or even another student. As he dove down, like a hawk in his teardrop kind of form and wings, he laughed and screamed in joy, feeling his last bit of freedom before joining the poor line. In the sad end though, he eventually hovered down and landed, kicking up some dust and leaves at the back of the line.

Interactions: Open

Cami Marsay
She watched him for a moment, unsure of how to feel about being called a 'dove.' Cami slowly laid down beside him as she attempted to calm herself down while working on a response. "I have no reason to run from you." She then turned her full attention to the sky above.

Central Marsay
Interactions: BOKEH. BOKEH. (Quinn) CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu (Nevra)
Central blinked at the girl a few times as she then pulled her head away. "Well aren't you a portable lie detector?" She laughed a bit and tilted her head, "I wonder what gave it away?" The short-haired demoness shook her head to either side, a bit disappointed that she was caught, "But yes, you are correct. I am a demon...Don't confuse my kind with count Dracula over there." Her head lightly jerked in Nevra's direction before she rolled her eyes. "Anyways, you got a name gingersnap?"

Scarlet
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Roy) Syfer Syfer (Aaron)
Scarlet had been counting down the seconds in her head until she could allow the students inside when she heard a familiar voice by her. She looked over at Aaron, a warm smile immediately making its way onto her face. "Your right on time!" She took another look at the student's then back at both Roy and Aaron, a list of tasks and objectives scrolling through her mind. Her smile then slightly faltered as Roy declined the chance for a break but she already knew the type of hard worker that Roy was. He wouldn't stop until he got his job done, and did it well at that so she didn't comment on it.

She had to admit, Aaron's appearance was a bit coincidental. She couldn't help but feel eager for today and wanted to get started as soon as possible. As people then walked out of the building empty-handed, she knew that they had gotten finished setting up the last of the equipment and other things. Scarlet turned her body toward the men, fixing her posture as a more serious expression spread across her face.
"Roy, I'll need you to come with me to the auditorium, Aaron I'll have to give you a few papers to pass out while we're there."

LYON:
people annoyed him. they always had and always would and he knew full well there would be living things in this school yet that annoyed him all the more as he watched the others talk his eyes glowing an intense orange like gold next to a fire, in the darkness he surrounded himself in. he watched. their words to him were as pointless as a space heater in a desert there happy faces and attitude made him sick and like a sickness he wished for nothing more than the chance to wipe them away but he restrained himself for a multitude of reasons. the first being that he would most likely be killed if killed one of the students and without knowing the others ability's he was doubtful he could take them all on simultaneously and the second he promised himself he would try and get along with the others. he shuddered at that thought as he had never had any social interaction with anyone the closest he had come to that was his parents shouting for him to have dinner and that to them was a pointless task and would much rather let him starve. he decided that he would at least try and get along with the first person he talked to and work his way on from there he just hoped that that said person was not one who was particularly happy and cheerful like a puppy who has blood made of honey

Last edited:
Nevra
Spencypoo Spencypoo Cami

• "Of course you don't. I'm not like those violent vampires that kill people for no reason; and I'll only feed from people that are willing." He turned his head to the sky, too, and closed his eye, inhaling everyone's scent. "Although that hasn't been for a while."

QUINN

"I suppose you could say that." Quinn replied. If she were to be honest, she was quite satisfied that she had been able to identify what the other girl was. Again, she was not really well-versed in the subject of other supernatural beings. She, however, had made a guess based solely off the dark-haired female's attitude and appearance. Perhaps, some people really did fit the stereotype. Interesting.

The faerie briefly followed the demon's gaze to the dark-haired boy who was chatting with some fair-haired girl. It looked to be a bit of a perplexing interaction. The girl did not seem to be horribly comfortable with the vampiric boy yet she had willingly laid down beside him. She studied the two other strangers for a moment before her golden gaze refocused on the girl in front of her.

"Quinn." she answered simply, "What about you, demoness?"

INTERACTION(S): Central Spencypoo Spencypoo

FEMALE ❁ 17 ❁ FAERIE ❁ ILLUSIONIST ❁ HETEROSEXUAL

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Fertius
Fertius, more wondering when the great encasing of freedom started and all were admitted in, looked for someone to talk to that wasn't too pre occupied. He spotted some odd glimmer out of the corner of his eye that seemed to be a person but not quite. He looked to it and focused for a moment then walked over to the bench that the glimmer had sparked to Fertius and looked in slight confusion but assurance someone was sitting in the bench or at least just was.

"Hey, shiny guy, you know when the horde starts getting let in?"

Seeing as Fertius didn't really know where to look, he just stared to the back part of the bench, assuming whoever he had saw was sitting.

Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas (Lyon)

Last edited:
Eita Hanada
(Mentioned Nevra (me) and Cami ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )

• "Pu? Pu, can you please come down?" Eita called up to the cat, Pusaki, who had decided that she was going to find a comfortable spot in a tree. "Pu, come here, you're going to make me late!" The cat just meowed down at him and laid spread across two tree branches. "Come here!" He reached as far as he could and picked up the little cat. "This is why you're supposed to be inside! I should have gotten you a leash..." The cat struggled and scratched his cheek a little as she forced her way on the ground, where she immediately ran and tackled her sister, J. "Leave her alone! Come on!" He sighed and picked up the cat again, wrapping her in a coat. "You're gonna get hurt running around. You shouldn't be outside."

He walked on carrying the meowing cat in the coat until he came to the front gate of the school. "Here you go." He let the cat out of the coat finally, and luckily she was tired now from trying to get out; she simply followed him and J instead of running like a psycho. "Come on, this way." Eita called to the the two furry sisters and came up to the crowd. He looked around and saw a bunch of unfamiliar faces, which only made him nervous. Then he saw someone he remembered... Nevra, the vampire that flirted with him one time thinking he was a girl. He made a sound and blushed, turning to J. "Lets go this way," he squeaked to the fluffy cat, and started speed walking away from Nevra and the girl he was talking to. "We shouldn't go there." He turned around and instead found a bench to sit on and dug around in one of his heavy bags until he found the book he was looking for and started reading.

LYON:
INTERACT: Tarot of Death Tarot of Death (fertious)
as he heard the being that approached him his eyes snapped into the direction of the disturbance and his eyes laied apon a scaly creature some abomination of a dragon and a person and groaned a little when he talked to him knowing his thoughts from earlier and said in a sharp tone already disliking this interaction "no does it look like i know when were getting in and what are you even looking at scales?" he was annoyed that he had disturbed him further so that he wasnt even looking at him

Scarlet
Interactions: Everyone- Literally
Scarlet took a step away from both of the males and traced a circle around her feet, causing three small sparks to jump around her feet then suddenly shoot up into the air, making fireworks explode into the sky above her. "Good afternoon everyone! I am your headmistress, Scarlet Forlake and It's a pleasure to have you all here, I cannot wait to really get to learn about all of you and even see a few of your unique talents!" She wore a warm and welcoming smile as she then turned towards Roy. "This is your vice headmaster, Mr.Cruz, I suggest you all get your interactions wrapped up and belongings in hand and you'll be following him to the auditorium."

LYON:
he shrank away from the light from the fireworks it was already bright enough why were they bloddy making it brighter and looked at the happy woman with disgust and then back at the scaly creature "if you will excuse me i have places to be" he picked up his bags not waiting for a response and walked towards the headmaster awaiting further instructions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back