• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faray High OOC chat

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oop- Well speaking of crushes, anyone has an idea who they're probably going to end up with? You really dont have to cuz like- Plot armor but im curious

I'm planning that Featherine discovers her true origin eventually and that leads to some identity issues. But before that she would only date angels, so... There's still no one for her

Btw, is ok for the school to be harboring fugitives?

The school is for everyone, including fugitives. If someone were to step on the property with the intention of killing a student, rather they've committed a crime or were just "Frowned upon" Tisharia has every right to kill them where they stand

Alright, I also have some news about our rp! In case you haven't noticed I've made another rp called "Coral Coast academy" and I'm working on a plan that forces the two schools to actually merge a week or two from now (maybe sooner)! I know it's a bit ambitious and if things don't go too swiftly it could go wrong but I've figured it all out so don't worry! You may check the CS of that rp if you'd like to see your ocs future classmates! Now I know we haven't started yet but this could still be fairly interesting! Your probably wondering how this will work? If you are then I have the answer! We will start off the rp now and a part of the staff from Faray high will sneak into CCFA and cause hell. Eventually, she'll do something that'll lead to their headmistress founding a new school with the help of Tisharia. (More like favor) Once this happens I'll make a new Fantasy high school Main chat along with the merged OOC chat and all characters from both rps!
Let me know if anything is unclear
CS link ---> Fantasy - Fantasy High School CS

Alright, I also have some news about our rp! In case you haven't noticed I've made another rp called "Coral Coast academy" and I'm working on a plan that forces the two schools to actually merge a week or two from now (maybe sooner)! I know it's a bit ambitious and if things don't go too swiftly it could go wrong but I've figured it all out so don't worry! You may check the CS of that rp if you'd like to see your ocs future classmates! Now I know we haven't started yet but this could still be fairly interesting! Your probably wondering how this will work? If you are then I have the answer! We will start off the rp now and a part of the staff from Faray high will sneak into CCFA and cause hell. Eventually, she'll do something that'll lead to their headmistress founding a new school with the help of Tisharia. (More like favor) Once this happens I'll make a new Fantasy high school Main chat along with the merged OOC chat and all characters from both rps!
Let me know if anything is unclear
CS link ---> Fantasy - Fantasy High School CS

Cool, i love when rps merge. There are some interesting characters there so i'm looking foward to start

Good evening, everyone. I am just letting you know that I will fill this thread with obscure memes that relate to this rp

Hello everyones. I made my character in the hope that it would balance out the edginess in the male side of things. (Btw I was excited by all the other male characters, so no criticism). I am interested to compare my character Michael with Enyu. Michael dislikes the cold while Enyu likes it, and Michael likes science while Enyu dislikes it. They are both unoffensive, but Enyu seems more reserved. I don't think Michael is "interested" interested in anyone upon meeting them, but I think he might be most interested in being friends with Featherine, although it seems likely she won't want to be friends with him initially.

Hello everyones. I made my character in the hope that it would balance out the edginess in the male side of things. (Btw I was excited by all the other male characters, so no criticism). I am interested to compare my character Michael with Enyu. Michael dislikes the cold while Enyu likes it, and Michael likes science while Enyu dislikes it. They are both unoffensive, but Enyu seems more reserved. I don't think Michael is "interested" interested in anyone upon meeting them, but I think he might be most interested in being friends with Featherine, although it seems likely she won't want to be friends with him initially.

A human with powers gifted by the gods? She'll be ok with him, he's probably the one with the highest probability of becoming a friend yo her right now

Have a question: Can a humanoid spirit be able to go to the school? If so, I can think of a few characters that can be used for the rp.

Made my character and realised that the OOC wasn't updating for me so missed most of the posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back