• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Far Cry 5

Pipster

Magic Eight Ball
Would anybody like to roleplay with me? As the title states, it will be based around Far Cry 5.
I've been plying the game recently and have become obbbsesseeeed!! I would love to start a story based on the game with someone, or a a whole group!
I myself am a detailed roleplayer, so I like to go get some lengthy paragraphs going, but I'm happy to do less if people struggle with writing a huge amount.

If anyone is interested, please let me know! c: x

Attachments

• Faithcutout.png
    Faithcutout.png
    990.1 KB · Views: 6
Haha I am seriously considering this because.... I translated the game into my language. But I know Iˇd only enjoy it as a group thing.

Haha I am seriously considering this because.... I translated the game into my language. But I know Iˇd only enjoy it as a group thing.

Great! I haven’t roleplayed much in groups before so I suppose I will be new to that more so that 1x1.
Is there a particular character you would like to play?

Fang for hire. Just some guy with a wolf or a dog. Or a bear or cougar. Just whatever animal I eventually decide on

Last edited:
Well I accept the bloody challenge, of writing a decent amount as an animal.

I just usually post on a phone, so if someone is on a computer they will probably see it as less than I do. Although I usually do my best to avoid annoying one liners.

Definitely leaning towards wolf. Mostly because it’s the only animal besides the tiny wolverine, that’s a carnivore and not a fang for hire. Lol

Last edited:
I'm interested. I'm not primarily detailed, but I can be. I just really need a good resistance-centered RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back