• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy World Saving Rp Idea

Guilded Clover

Et tu, Bro-te?
I have a roleplay idea that is based on saving a fantasy world. The world is called The Uplides, a collection of 'regions' or planets held together with powerful magic. This rp will take place during a seemingly great era called the Magic Era when magic is becoming more accessible to everyone. A group of characters will be tasked with saving this world from being taken over by a demonic force that wants to feed on the magic that keeps the regions together and taking over The Uplides.

The ones who would like to join could either be a superhero, a henchman to the main villain, or one of the main villains if I like your character. I'm not sure if it should be casual or detailed though. I plan on making the thread one I feel like I have enough people joining or once a few days have gone by. If you would like to join, give me some advise, or want to ask a question, just post down below.

When you say we can be "one of the main villains", does that mean there's going to be more than one? Or is it more like there's one big group of villains led by the main main villain and the characters we can be are his/her inner circle and higher henchmen like power rangers

[QUOTE="Silver Pansy] like power rangers

[/QUOTE]
I giggled a little bit there.

Anyway I'd willing the join.

I'd be up for it!

I'm fine with playing either a main character or one of the villains- actually, a villain would be a whole lot of fun.

Whichever you've got room for's fine.

How many main villains are you going to allow, only a set number or as long as it doesn't exceed the heroes?

There will be five main villain slots open and the henchman slots will be five as well, one for each villain. I can allow two henchmen for one villain if there is a request.

The main villains are all going to know each other since they had to work together to get to this point. They can go and do their own thing (gather information, launch attacks, etc.) and I will regulate that when it comes.

The main characters are mostly strangers and will not know who their teammates are until the big reveal and they get their powers. That will make things more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back