• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Town type thing

Detailed or Casual

• Detailed!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casual!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
Hello and welcome to the thread! My idea is semi-based on games like harvest moon and rune factory, it's the idea that we're all living in a town protected by a mystical creature. We all know each other and are happy being neighbors of our small little town until one day we are visited by a stranger without his memory, he just walked in one day looking beat up. With nowhere else to go the stranger stays and all manners of strange happenings begin.

As you can tell the town is going to be small, holding up to about 16-20 characters and no more than that. It's mainly a town interaction rp where the main thing is developing the relationships between characters and developing them as people. There is romance if you guys so choose and you can even marry and have children if you'd like but please be reasonable about the whole ordeal like no "I love you now let's get married and have kids!" I'd like the romance to be a slow burn maybe before marriage comes into question. There will be a story but in the beginning it won't mean much. I will have specific roles that are available like say shopkeeper, waiter/waitress and other occupations that will be available.

If you are interested and have ideas please post a reply. Oh! And I will also be limiting on how many people will be able to join too! As bigger Rps tend to die more quickly than most, unless you have some really dedicated people who'll never quite the rp!

Oh and I'm stuck between making this casual or detailed so I'm going to put up a poll! Yay!

Edit:

The poll has spoken everyone! The type of rp we'll be having is a Detailed Rp! Thanks for your participation!

And before we start the making of this Rp, we're gonna need at least one or two more people! :)

Interested people:

@Joey Winchester

@Phaesaris

@Fezzes

@ChocolateSwirl

@DemonKitten

Ideas:

Last edited by a moderator:
2060390-i_like_it.jpg

Hopefully this won't die horribly. Willing to play more than one character, if we need numbers to be filled.

Fezzes said:
2060390-i_like_it.jpg

Hopefully this won't die horribly. Willing to play more than one character, if we need numbers to be filled.
Hopefully this rp will some very dedicated people and yes if you so desire we can have multiple characters.
[QUOTE="Joey Winchester]Say, could a character be a blacksmith?

[/QUOTE]
Yes! You can be a blacksmith, shopkeeper, chef, waiter, waitress, hotel manager, and other types of occupations.

Wow..... The poll is still a 50/50 thing...... Okay!!! The next vote that arrives for the poll will determine what Rp this shall be!!!!

Just so you guys know! ;)

The poll has decided! This Rp shall be a detailed one! Hopefully this is okay with everyone!

Don't worry, man. We won't judge. I certainly won't. I remember being scared shitless of Detailed roleplays, and being a generally awful roleplayer. Jury's out on if I'm shit or not, but that's not the point. They're likely not as bad as you think they are, especially when you aren't in a group of dickbags, which I would like to imagine that we aren't.

[QUOTE="Joey Winchester]I've never done a detailed rp before. They scare me.

[/QUOTE]
Trust me their not bad, it's just that instead of casual you'll need to post more than a paragraph, if you have nothing going on conversation wise or you don't know what else to say when in a conversation you could always describe what the character is thinking or have them check out their surroundings and describe what they look like. Plus a detailed Rp really depends on whether it's good or bad by the people who are in it, and I highly doubt any of us are big assholes so don't worry about it! :) I'm here to help if you need it!

Also I think we have enough people to create the thread, I'll be gone for a little while as I have to type a bunch of stuff! Yay!!!!!

Oi, runefactory is my jam, you mind me joining in on the fun?

Go ahead!

@Orikanyo

Most of the inspiration of the Rp is from rune factory since I've been playing it recently and I have to say that I love it!

@Archdemon I've played the games up till the beginning, you got a name or a link for the poor guy who's stuck on a phone?

Btw what one are yea playing at the moment?

Also my character is pretty much Dylas from that game too and I liked his whole character a bunch that I decided to make him the star of this Rp too! Well at least for my character at the very least.

@Orikanyo

@Archdemon the star of the rp? That's kind presumptuous there bud, you may have made the thread but the others in it aren't your background characters yea know.

That said, Dylas is a great character, remember my words, I mean no ill by them, just a word of caution, only disappointment is given to those who expect them to be the driving force.

Regardless, I shall check out out thread.

@Orikanyo

Yeah well I will admit that was presumptuous of me, he isn't the star but he's a big part of the story though.

Anyways how does it look? Is it okay?

Archdemon said:
@Orikanyo
Yeah well I will admit that was presumptuous of me, he isn't the star but he's a big part of the story though.

Anyways how does it look? Is it okay?
Seems alright, It'll be awhile until I have time to do anything for it, but I'll be around.

And if you haven't already, mention the folk who showed interest before in the thread t make certain they know where it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back