• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy/Supernatural 1x1 Search!

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Dvds12, and I am a 24-year-old female who uses She/ Her pronouns. After leaving a very toxic work environment, I have found my passion for writing and creating stories again! I am looking for a couple of new rp partners who share my love for world-building and storyline creation. I currently have a massive craving for action-romance fantasy stories.

About Me:
  • My average post length is 2+ paragraphs per character.​
  • My reply time varies as I have a full-time job and sometimes can only reply on the weekends.​
  • I am a very detailed writer, as I feel that more details really brings a story to life.​
  • I Rp in the Third-person.​
  • Romance/dark romance is my favorite thing to RP.​
  • I prefer to Rp females, but I can Rp any gender, and every one of my characters is Rped Equally.​
Expectations:
  • Please be 18+ as I am over 18.
  • Be mature, as I prefer darker tones and storylines.
  • Please help me build the world our story takes place in and the characters that live there.
  • Please use realistic face claims or realistic drawings.
  • Please Rp each gender equally.
Pairings / Ideas (Bold is the role I prefer, and * means craving):
  • Supernatural arranged marriage​
  • princess x knight
  • Supernatural X Supernatural​
  • Experiment X Experiment​
  • Fallen Angel X Demon​
  • Angel X Demon​
  • Hunter X Supernatural​
  • Hunter X Demon​
  • Hero X supervillain​
  • Supernatural X Demon​
  • Enemies to Lovers​
  • Medieval fantasy​
  • Modern Fantasy​

Thank you for reading! If you see anything that interests you, please PM me, as I will not respond to this thread. As always, I am open to suggestions and or Ideas! :)

Last edited:
If you're still looking, I'm very interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back