• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy search continues

Dinah_Rose

Fire demon
I've been wanting to try a fantasy rp with knights, elves, fairytale creatures, bandits, and royalty.
I am also not exactly sure what to write in this so here goes nothing..
I would like to start on here to see if we click at first and then might move to a different location if we feel the need to.
Important things:
  • I do understand people have lives outside of here but I would like to know if there will be long periods without talking and I will update you as well.
  • I would like to be able to talk as friends and collaborate on ideas and things for the role play.
  • I do not expect long paragraphs for replies because most the time I have a hard time coming up with long replies, and I know they are not everyones favorite to do but I do expect thoughtful non-one word answers because that will get us nowhere and thats no fun:closedeyescryingfrown:.
General role play details:
  • I would really like a fairytail type one maybe with some kidnapping, banditry, bars, dragons, etc.
  • multiple characters are allowed but within reason dont want to get too crazy with the characters.
  • ALMOST ALL creatures are allowed,
    • they just have to work in the situation.
    • and they can talk.
I am sure I am missing some details so any questions feel free to ask me. ^_^

I've been wanting to try a fantasy rp with knights, elves, fairytale creatures, bandits, and royalty.
I am also not exactly sure what to write in this so here goes nothing..
I would like to start on here to see if we click at first and then might move to a different location if we feel the need to.
Important things:
  • I do understand people have lives outside of here but I would like to know if there will be long periods without talking and I will update you as well.
  • I would like to be able to talk as friends and collaborate on ideas and things for the role play.
  • I do not expect long paragraphs for replies because most the time I have a hard time coming up with long replies, and I know they are not everyones favorite to do but I do expect thoughtful non-one word answers because that will get us nowhere and thats no fun:closedeyescryingfrown:.
General role play details:
  • I would really like a fairytail type one maybe with some kidnapping, banditry, bars, dragons, etc.
  • multiple characters are allowed but within reason dont want to get too crazy with the characters.
  • ALMOST ALL creatures are allowed,
    • they just have to work in the situation.
    • and they can talk.
I am sure I am missing some details so any questions feel free to ask me. ^_^

I’m interested (:

Hi! I’m definitely interested in talking out a plot with you, so let me know if you’d like to do the same! :)

Hey i have a bunch of plots ideas and so on that you might like, maybe even one idea in specific. Still have room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back