• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy/Sci Fi Cravings

Yaltear

Out of town, so inactive.
Hey all, I'm back once again now that I got a decent scehdule going for college and stuff. Had some extra time during the day, so I thought I might open myself up to a couple RPs.
  • I'm looking for something fantasy or sci-fi. It can either be a fandom I'm familiar with or something original/inspired.
  • Decently long posts from my partner. I can do around 4-6 average, so something around that length is what I prefer, but obviously there can be exceptions going both ways.
  • Like I said, I'm in college and I work, so my days can be busy. So, I try to be as active as I can be, but that can be hard. So, if you don't mind me being a bit slow, I'd appreciate it. Just trying to give people a bit of a heads up.
Other than that, I'm open to hearing anything. I can brainstorm as well if we can't think of any ideas. Romance is optional, but I do enjoy it. Anyway, I don't want to ramble on. Thanks for reading and I hope we can create some great stories.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back