• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy School Plot

couple questions, how do we decide what we teach? or are we just jack of all trades teachers? can my have a mythical pet but be human himself?

can mine be a survival teacher? he could also teach science but he would be an expert in wilderness survival.

I wanna be a demon! It'll be fun for my first RP! (I already have a character planned >:3) Her name is Kumiko Maki, she's my main OC that I use for stories that I write. She kinda looks like a normal human being, but has extremely long hair and a red eye. the other eye is an unknown feature. But, she's relatively nice, but has a brutal side to her!

Yesssss! So I'm a student? That's good to know! Can I type in first person, Its better for me. Also, when will it start? I'm so excited!

NotAllThatCreative said:
Yes, you can type in 1st person. I will start it in a few moments!
Okay! So. How should the start be, Notallthatcreative-Sama? Oh yeah, call me Kumi-Chan.

Hello there! I'm not here for more characters, but how many people are you planning to take in?

Hmm, my interest has been peeked. While this creature isn't on the current list, will you be willing to let a mermaid in your school?

Oi, Cupcake, I know what I'm doing. Just let me take control. Don't assist me please. I have my assistant, she's just not around currently.

Also, we're in need of teachers. The students are almost all filled. We also need some assistants

I know, it's just...Quiet. Sometimes I wonder what happened to some of the other RPers ._. I'm glad that someone applied today :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back