Anime & Manga Fantasy/scary anime tips?

Like i loove witches so magic in general and like vampires ... haha
Top recommendation: I think among my list the one that more closely reassembles what you seem to be looking for is these ones: Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku, Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru and Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica but it's veyr hard to tell if an anime will scare someone

More recommendations:
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
Date A Live
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Isekai Shokudou
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Mekakucity Actors
Overlord
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV)
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Vampire Knight
Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
Zero no Tsukaima

All of these have witches or vampires at least in some sense.

Not all of the recommendations here are pure fantasy, Tokyo ghoul for example is not quite a fantasy, but it still has greta core elements from vampires

hope this helps

Top recommendation: I think among my list the one that more closely reassembles what you seem to be looking for is these ones: Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku, Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru and Mahou Shoujo MadokaMagica but it's veyr hard to tell if an anime will scare someone

More recommendations:
Date A Live
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Isekai Shokudou
Mekakucity Actors
Overlord
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Vampire Knight
Zero no Tsukaima

Not all of the recommendations here are pure fantasy, Tokyo ghoul for example is not quite a fantasy, but it still has greta core elements from vampires

hope this helps

THX, WILL go through em later

Top recommendation: I think among my list the one that more closely reassembles what you seem to be looking for is these ones: Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku, Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru and Mahou Shoujo MadokaMagica but it's veyr hard to tell if an anime will scare someone

More recommendations:
Date A Live
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Isekai Shokudou
Mekakucity Actors
Overlord
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Vampire Knight
Zero no Tsukaima

hope this helps

So, the first "horror" anime I actually watched was Shiki. It's actually really not that scary, some "Oh!" moments, but yeah....

In that way, it's almost comical how not-scary it is...

Shiki is absolutely lovely!

I also really liked Paranoia Agent, its really confusing and unsettling.
Did you already watch Another? Its about ghosts and stuff xD

Hmm...let me think. The original 1997 Berserk anime is absolutely amazing, and has a pretty good dub if you're interested in that, I've heard Claymore is really good, and of course there's Tokyo Ghoul, Another, When they Cry (calling it by it's English name because I haven't watched it and can't remember it's name,) and Parasyte, which I quite like myself.

Made In Abyss is the incredibly gorgeous combination of both. Would highly recommend as its probably a huge contender for anime of the year.

It's probably better to play the visual novel, though.

Only thing I can think of regarding horror is Shiki, Higurashi, and Hell Girl. I don't pay much attention to the genre, but I did like those. I'd probably say Hellsing too since its been listed in the genre, but in my opinion, aside from a couple surprising moments, it's not really horror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back