• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy rp, anyone?

Young Blood

You can't break me, I'm already broken
Hiya!

Based on 'The Originals' TV series, there is a city that attracts quite a few tourists. Although, what no one knows about is the war that is threatening to rage behind it's walls. This town was a safe heaven for all things supernatural, until they realised the danger in each other. In a city of witches wolves humans and vampires, who will prevail? and who will fail?

Info:

There can be more than one pack of werewolves.

Not really sure how much people are joining yet but I guess I'll have to improvise, maybe around 5-8ish?

You can rp as more than one character, as long as you check with me first.

I'm not too fussed about length and grammar tbh, just try with grammar? :)

Soo yea, no god modeling but you can check with the writer if it's allowed.

The rp will be via Pm's.

Can contain romance, violence, gore... stuff like that.

Soo yeah, I guess I'll have to see how many people are interested.

i'm up for it so long as it isn't all one liners, honestly...

i like seeing effort in the rps which i participate in.

Werewolves, Vampires, Witches and humans, if you'd prefer playing something else I could try and sort something out though?

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]We need original vampires

[/QUOTE]
Sure. I used to be vampire. How many vamp you need? I can play up to 3 characters.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Alright!

[/QUOTE]
What if the twin is younger than your char? Are you okay with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back