• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy rp, anyone?

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Name:

Sexuality:

Species:

Bio:

Personality:

Appearance:

[/QUOTE]
Can you give me the link to your character? Since I need to compare my chars to yours because they are siblings. Especially about bio part.

kira blackthorn][URL="http://www.rpnation.com/conversations/fantasy-rp-character-sheets.99646/ said:
http://www.rpnation.com/conversations/fantasy-rp-character-sheets.99646/[/URL]
Can't find it. They say "ERROR"

Name: Alisian

Age: I haven't really kept track. I look young for my age though. Like I'm 17.

Sexuality: homosexual

Species: original vampire

Bio: Grew up in a village in the time monsters openly stalked the woods and before huts evolved from just being wood and hay. I grew up happily for some time with my siblings. Every week we would go hunting and spend the night by the river sleeping beneath the stars. I miss those times. Eventually though all good things come to an end. Because of our fathers doing my siblings and I are immortal and the first of our kind.

Vampires they call us. The original vampires. A fitting name I believe. We stalked through the earth for I don't know how long before rebuilding our lives in New Orleans. We were happy but father found us and ran us from the city. Now we are no longer together and I amexperiencing everything this world has to offer. I am happy. It will not last. Good things never last.

Personality: I have been told I am to curious for my own good and if mysiblings words are to be believed. Mischievous and affectionate as well. Ipersonally do not mind these titles. In fact I like them. They arnt bad things to be. Iam to kind for my own good. That I know. And maybe a tad to loyal toward those I care for. They are my family though and though I sometimes feel my trust for them waver I still stand firm. A problem I have recently discovered is how hard I find it to trust others. I should probably try to fix that.

I know I am a rebel and a dare devil that is to stubborn for their own good. I enjoy the thrill of being bad. When I get like I don't target the weak. I'll feel guilty if I do. No I target the strong and foolish. Those are more fun any way.

I love to be outside and exploring. I have a problem with following rules. I love to gofor horse rides, draw, read, sing, and I have been told I am a great dancer. Icould care less about what others think of me. The only opinions I even register are my siblings. There are only two words for them then. Fuck off.

Appearance: I am not a girl though I dotake a fancy for their clothes sometimes.

Does that work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back