• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Romantic) RP

supernobody

?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!##############
Hey!

so, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in RPing with me? I was thinking a plot around...

There are two clans (they can be different species) that have decided in a peculiar manner of truce. Every 2 years, a young woman is offered from one clan to the other. She is to do as they please. They can become work slaves, sex slaves, or even be used as food. Again, as they please. This year, a young lady is offered from clan A to clan B. Clan B takes that girl in, and their idea to use her is as a work slave. But one of the members of clan B feels attracted to this woman. This is where we start off.

Another plot line I had in mind was....

A young woman is lost in the woods. It is a secluded place, deep inside the wild rainforest. There can't be anyone nearby, but out of sheer luck she comes across somebody else. And this is where we start off.

I am open to other ideas! PM me if interested!

You mentioned being open for other ideas, maybe I can interest you in the contents of this search thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back