• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Quest

DARREN
COLOSSEUM ENTRANCE

With a start, Darren looked up. He had been walking around, looking at the new world he had seemingly been thrusted into, when a strange cat woman had threatened him from a distance. Instinct took over immediately - Darren was not exactly fond of the idea of being stabbed. However, instead of pulling his dagger that he expected would happen, his mind told him to simply raise his hand. His heavily scarred face twisted with confusion, however, as his palm became ignited in purple fire. At first, he assumed that meant that he could cast a fireball spell? That was odd by itself, but not as odd as what the spell actually did...

His gruff voice spoke back to the cat woman. "You put that away, now, and walk off, I'll forget you just pulled a knife on me." He seemed quite affirmative in tone, and seemed pretty annoyed. "How about you tell me who you are, and why you think it best to attack me?"

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Tsuna Tsuna

Colosseum

"What makes you think your purple ball gives you any authority over me? I should set you straight for disrespecting me!" She growled, rising and sheathing her dagger. "Lower your arm now, before I scar up that pretty face even more." She threatened, obviously not fazed by the mage.

Colosseum

Tsuka hid one of his hands in the flaps of his tunic, ready to use a weapon if necessary. He didnt think it would be though, this man was minding his own business. Tsuka stepped between Ashlyn and the man with the purple.

"We mean you no harm. Sorry, we just escaped from some live death battle in that building. Can't blame us for being on edge. I'm Tsuka."

DARREN
COLOSSEUM

Darren sighed audibly, the anger in his voice quite obvious now, as the woman with clear anger issues finally sheathed her weapon. His eyes, still glowing purple with magic, narrowed with a stern glare towards the Tabaxi woman as he, after a few moments of thought, finally decided to clench his hand - with, fortunately, seemed to cancel the spell. Honestly, he wasn't sure. He had never even seen such a spell, nor seen magic at all, so the effects of his newfound abilities were still a mystery to even him. Perhaps he would be able to find a book, or perhaps a fellow mage, who would be able to tell him what exactly he can do.

Then, a man in Japanese style clothing stepped in-between the burned man and the volatile woman. "You have a funny way of showing that you aren't hostile." Then, with a small pause, he replied with his own name. "Darren. Now, do you happen to know where this is? I seem to have...appeared here without my consent."

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Tsuna Tsuna CaptainCorwin CaptainCorwin Astralworks Astralworks

Colosseum

Jayto Seraph

Out the door and into the hallway went Jayto as he followed along with the path before reaching stairs. There was another person there, and even though he was in a hurry his paranoia still governed over his actions leading him to a complete stop as the Catlady basically zipped past him and straight into a one-on-one with the guy in the robes. Confirming it was a dude in the slightly scary get-up he observed his pals as Tsuka attempted to calm his friend and settle whatever was about to happen before it began, thus, introducing himself in the process. Taking a seat in the stairway he laid his scythe next to him and laid back in peace of mind; he was trying to understand his situation.

Teleported out of bed and into the land of make believe...

Yep, sounds about right.

Hands folded Jayto nodded to himself as he stared up at the ceiling.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Tsuna Tsuna The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Town

Turning to the remaining guards I looked at them before addressing them "Well...hello, my name is Waxen Flaxen Jackson. I honestly have no clue as to how I ended up here. What I do know, however, what just happened was not right. I can honestly say that I don't know those three but what I want to know is if there's a way I can help clean up or something. So, I'm fine with answering any questions you may have that I'm able to answer.I would, however, wish for you all to either untie us or bring us somewhere other than here, please." I look at the other person on stage with me to make sure they aren't too shaken by these events.

R RubyHunter

Colosseum

"I'm showing you shouldn't mess with me, and who is in charge." She shot back, still tensed. "And by the way, here is a newsflash: all of us are in the same shoes you are!" She said, almost spitting the words are him.

Field
Drake Templeton

Drake stomped through the thickening forest. Once you got passed the wonder, and enchantment being a dragon wasn't all that great. All he could smell was smoke, and his wings got caught on every single tree. Maybe he should start trying them out. How did one strengthen wings anyway. He decided to simply flap them up and down. Sort of like one would pump their legs.

Field - Jeremiah Sky
Jeremiah was so caught up with chasing the bandits that he nearly forgot his surroundings. He didn’t notice a new person had woken up, Drake trying to fly, or if Fridolin was catching up. Though, Jeremiah finally made some progress by locating the caravan. It was still moving. I’m nearly there! I could just grab it!.. . He believed. Unfortunately, he slowed down his pace and tripped on his feet. “Fwudge...” Jeremiah grumbled. The angel was out of stamina and sweating buckets.

Maybe if I flew or use magic, I could have a better chance... At this point, he was unmotivated. He wanted some rest. Jeremiah asked, “H-hey, Fridolin. May you please use magic on these guys?...”

Acethekidd Acethekidd Yahhah Yahhah Topf Topf

Field

A man walked through the forest. He walked towards the dragon, walking down a trail and facing the creature. This man had dark hair, was tall and had a strong body. He wore a thin cloak and a sword.

"Hmm what is this dragon doing here," he asked aloud.

Town

The guards listened to the man speaking reasonably. "You're not with the crazy people?" a guard asked. "Here you can talk to our boss."

A short, skinny young man with long hair and a serious expression walked towards Waxen and the guard. He had armor on his torso and wore gloves.

"You're not from this kingdom... are you?" the young man asked

Colosseum

"You don't know where we are either?" Tsuka asked. He wanted to talk to this new person more, they needed to get away from the guards here.

"Lets get out of here. We can talk when we're away from his battleground. Darren, please come with us for now."

Field
Drake Templeton

Drake stopped moving. Letting his wings lay down at his side. Well there was a new guy in front of him, random. "Well hi there. I'm just looking for some bandits" said Drake. Getting up on to two legs to try and peek over the treetops. That was when he realized he didn't know what to actually do when they actually started fighting. Some fire might burn the entire forest down. Well he'd cross that bridge when he came to it.

Field - Fridolin Brun

The other mage certainly had a lot of energy. Fridolin had expected a lengthy discussion of tactics and strategies on how they were going to approach the caravan but as soon as everyone had agreed they were going to apprehend the caravan, Jeremiah just ran off. Fridolin had only just managed to catch up to him after Jeremiah had stopped to catch his breath, when Jeremiah asked, "“H-hey, Fridolin. May you please use magic on these guys?”

It was his own fault really. He'd got caught up in the fantasy world he'd found himself in and had just enjoyed playing the role of wizard as best he could, forgetting to mention to the others he didn't really know what he was doing, or where he was. Hiding his unease, he said confidently, "Of course my good friend, let the magic begin!"

Fridolin leapt forwards, violently swinging his staff around him and landed with his cloak billowing wide and his staff pointed at the caravan. Weaves of air coalesced from his staff and combined to form a whip, the length and breadth of a great oak, which span and snapped at the rear wheels of the wagon, causing it to jump into the air and crash on it's side.

Last edited:
Town

"I'm afraid not. I don't even know where here is nor where I am. One minute I was going to sleep and the next I'm waking up here. It's quite jarring if I'm honest with you. I was expecting to wake up and go to work not end up wherever here is. I certainly wasn't expecting what transpired to happen as well. What I do know, however, is the name of the country I am from which is, The United States. Hopefully, you all have heard of it and I can figure out a way home. I am pretty doubtful of that endeavor due to the girl up here with me as well."

Chapter 2
Town

"Please," the leader of the guards in town said. "Have you and your friend(s) join me. I believe you that you are not from this land."

The short young man in his 20's turned and started walking away from the plaza to a building. Many guards followed. Many guards watched the people that had jumped up and fought.

Waxen and his friends were untied. "Bring your weapons."

Danzo Danzo

Colosseum

Tsuka and the others began to leave the colosseum. The colosseum was near a big town with a desert terrain.

Tsuka thought it may be good to go into town to hide, all the guards in town were dressed in the same clothes as the guards in the colosseum.

"We need to get out of this town. Should we go into the town to look for a vehicle? Or go on foot without knowing where what direction we need to go?" Tsuka asked.

Tsuna Tsuna LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Astralworks Astralworks The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Cherry_783 Cherry_783

Field

"A talking dragon..." the man said. "Please tell me, do you have a master, dragon?"

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Yahhah Yahhah Voltsung Voltsung Acethekidd Acethekidd Topf Topf RizaTiz RizaTiz

Last edited:
Colosseum

"Whenever your stuck in enemy territory, your best bet is to blend in with the crowd. Let's do just that, then worry about getting out." She said, her training kicking in somewhat. She was glad she at least remembered that from her life.

Drake Templeton
Field

Drake was a tad taken aback from that question. What kind of a question was that. Do you have a master? Was this place enslaving dragons or something. "I'm pretty sure that's racist so I'm gonna go this way" he said. Giving a hop to go over the man. Flapping his wings to gain some altitude. He stomped in the direction Jeremiah, and Fridolin had gone. They were going pretty fast. Was that smoke? Probably not good.

Field

The man unsheathed his sword. "Maybe I wasn't clear, this conversation isn't over."

"As a mercenary, I usually fight criminals or troublesome monsters... but you. A talking dragon. Any dragon really! You must have a bounty on you. So unless you have an owner, I suggest you prepare for combat."

He had been following slowly behind the dragon and was now starting to run.

Drake Templeton
Field

Well this was rude. Drake had never really fought before but he figured it couldn't be super hard when you were a fire breathing dragon. "If you look up not cool. In a dictionary I'm pretty sure something like this comes up" Drake said. Deciding to just let it out. He let out his first roar. Felt pretty good if you asked him. A cloud of fire left his mouth. He decided to swipe his tail out like a flail if that missed. Still slowly making his way to where the others had gone.

Field - Jeremiah Sky
Jeremiah finally got his strength to get up but still felt fatigued. “T-that... was cool!” He exclaimed. “Thanks Fridolin!” Jeremiah ran over to the caravan gleefully, which was a bit abnormal. He examined the wagon, pretty old and worn out; though, that could just be the work of Fridolin’s magic. Jeremiah was planning how he should approach the bandits. So, he held his magical rod like a bat and awkwardly tapped the wagon.

“I have no idea what to do...” he whispered.

Field

The caravan had been moving, it was empty however. They must have parked it or went somewhere.

A dragon roared.

Last edited:
Field - Fridolin Brun

Fridolin had no time to be amazed at what he had done. As soon as the whip had hit the wagon, it faded away, and Fridolin was hit with an immense wave of exhaustion. He sank to his knees, and as blackness entered his vision, he struggled to stay conscious. After what felt hours, but was only mere moments, he managed to lift his head to look at Jeremiah.

"I don't suppose you can heal at all?" He asked, with his head sagging and body slumped.

Colosseum

"Let's go into town, try and get a map and then get out of here! We need to get some new clothes. Everyone here is wearing the same thing. Should we get clothes from the townsmen or the guards?"

(I'll just start normally I suppose, Someone help me. Light Orange = Thoughts. Light Blue = Speech.
Correct me if I do anything you didn't intend Tsuna Tsuna )

Ema Sylvia ~ Field

"........Huh...?" She opened her eyes to find herself staring at the sky. "What the...."
She propped herself up on one arm and the other on her head. "T..This isn't my house...This doesn't look any where near my hous-" She stopped and looked at her clothes. "...What the?" She looked at her clothes "Woah! These clothes look like what a cosplayer cosplaying some sort of fantasy MMORPG character would wear." She noticed a staff beside her "And....This?" She took her hand off her hand and grabbed the staff "Woah....Cool!" She looked at the staff from every angle. It had a visible green aura around it "Okay. This can't be real...."

Field - Jeremiah Sky
Before he could continue doing his thing, Fridolin asked for a heal. Jeremiah looked at him with slight confusion. Does magic really do that to you? He wondered. He shook off that thought and ran over to Fridolin’s side. “I don’t how I could “heal” you, but uh...” he responded. He had no idea what to do.

Jeremiah didn’t have any bandages or anything medical for that matter. He looked at his magical rod for answers. “Uh... heal?...” he commanded awkwardly. A green aura surrounded Fridolin as if it were an RPG. His appearance seemed to have a slight difference. Was it healing?

Then a loud roar could be heard; Jeremiah instinctively jumped in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back