• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Quest

Tsuna

Wanderer
CharactersScreenshot_2018-04-09-21-14-24-2.png

Fantasy Quest​

Welcome! Most people live in the realm of our world. A world of Earth, centuries old, with humans controlling the planet.

However, some people of earth indulge in the thought of different lands. Fantasy.

You have found yourself waking up in a new fantasy land.

You have clothes, a weapon and a map. The map only has one section and the rest needs to be finished.

You're not the only person that's new to this land though...

Last edited:
Field

You wake up in a field with others nearby. It looks like a normal field, plain and expansive. There is a forest and a town close.

There are no animals, just a blue sky and the people that are waking up.

You are in normal, town clothes and have no armor. You do have a weapon on you. And a map.

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Voltsung Voltsung Acethekidd Acethekidd Yahhah Yahhah

Town

You wake up sitting on a stage in tge middle of a plaza. Your hands are tied while you sit. A crowd of people is watching you and the people beside you. Were you being held prisoner? You have town clothes, a weapon, and a map.

Ohboy Ohboy Danzo Danzo Jailbird Jailbird R RubyHunter BackSet BackSet

Colosseum

You wake up in a dark, large room. Where are you? Who knows. Your hands are chained though. You hear something moving. Other people waking up? Or maybe the monster youre supposed to be food.

Tsuna Tsuna CaptainCorwin CaptainCorwin LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Astralworks Astralworks

Last edited:
Anthony Robert
Town
Anthony Blinked a couple times, everything seemed a bit blurry for him at first "ugh my head" but as he lifted his hands up to rub his forehead, he realized he was unable to freely move his hands "what the" he mumbled to himself in a surprised voice. He then looked down at his hands, and his eyes widened in shock as he saw his hands binded together and an unfamiliar new pair of clothes on him, his mind raced with many questions, and an emotion of fear and confusion filled him as he raised his head, and gazed at the crowd of people before him "What the hell......" he mumbled to himself as his expression changed from surprised to utter confusion. He struggled for a bit in his binds, before he spotted a sharp spear lying next to him. A smirk formed on his face as an idea grew in his mind "huh.....interesting" he said as he stretched out his hands towards the metal pointed head of the spear, he then firmly and carefully placed the rope like bind in between his hands on the sharp razor like spear head, and began to attempt to cut the bind with it. After a couple minutes of failed attempts to cut it, he finally felt his hands come loose, a sudden flight or fight feeling consumed him, he quickly raised himself up, grabbed the spear and a couple other things lying near it.

Last edited:
Drake Templeton

Drake snored loudly, than snorted slowly awake. He lifted his head up off the ground, and looked around. It was a field. A small one so it seemed but then, the trees were pretty small too. He got to his feet, and tried to balance on two legs. Finding it harder to find balance than normal, having to stay in a slightly slouching position. It smelled weird, that much was for sure. Like smoke sort of. Than he scratched his nose, and noticed his hands. Sharp claws, not human hands. He quickly looked down at his stomach. Well, there were no cloths, but that didn't really matter, his stomach was pale red, and scaly. "WHAT THE" he shouted in surprise.

Last edited:
Colosseum

Tsukari woke up. He tried moving. His house smelled different than normal. Eventually he realized that he had his hands chained.

"Where am I" He asked aloud.

He tried to get up then he suddenly thought someone else was in the room with him.

Colosseum

Ashlyn looked around, her eyes quickly adjusting to the darkness, but it was still hard to make out everything as it was pitch black. "Good question." She replied to the faceless voice, German accent apparent. Her clothes felt different, and her hands were tied. "Ok, whoever the hell changed me into this outfit and tied me up better say something before I kill someone." She growled, feeling something behind her, put it off as nothing.

Karen gave a great yawn before rolling over, keeping her eyes closed. She could feel the soft grass below her and a cool breeze blowing over her. Strange though; she didn't recall falling asleep outside. She must have dozed off in the park, that's all. She settled back down, intent on catching up on her sleep. However, as she slowly drifted off a roar ripped through the air. Startled, Karen shot upright. This wasn't the park. These weren't her clothes. But more importantly, that was a friggen dragon next to her!

Karen shot to her feet and grabbed the nearest heavy object she could; a greataxe that for whatever reason had been laying beside her, "How the- GET AWAY FROM ME!" She roared, holding the axe back and ready to swing as she sank her stance down.

Yahhah Yahhah

Franklin Darling
Town
Yaaaawwwwnnnn

Franklin Darling woke up with a yawn but did not open his eyes yet. He tried to stretch but the attempt was futile. "Wha..." He said, still half asleep. He opened his eyes. His hands were tied and he was not in his house. And these were not his clothes. He was also on stage. What was going on? Had he fallen asleep at a play he was in? No, he wasn't in theater club. That ruled put that possibility. There were others around him so he figured he'd ask them.

"Er, excuse me." He said to the nearest person. "Do you know what's going on?"

Ohboy Ohboy

Field - Jeremiah Sky

Jeremiah opened his eyes to see the bright blue sky and feeling the soft grass. As he was adjusting to the view, he felt what seemed like a wooden stick in his right hand. The grass was unusually soft too, fluffy like feathers, very tickled by them. What happened? Is this a dream? Very soon, a loud ROAR almost destroyed his ear drums. “GAH! WHAT THE HEAVENS?!” Jeremiah shouted, covering his ears with his ears. He realized that a frickin’ dragon was right next to him! Along with a barbaric woman!

He jumped away, holding the wooden rod in his hands. “This has to be a dream! Or a movie!” exclaimed the panic man. His clothes felt a little draggy as well, not like what he wore before. “This is weird...”

Yahhah Yahhah Voltsung Voltsung

Drake Templeton

Drake looked down. Was that supposed to be a human. She was so small. Or maybe he was really big. It was beginning to look that way. "It's rude to threaten people" he said. Poking his stomach with a claw. Yeah definitely him, and that was definitely smoke coming out of his nose. He fell onto four feet. Actually a lot more comfortable. His legs, and arms were pretty much the same size. Doing a circle. Did he have a tail. Well it was that or he had five limbs. Then there were the things on his shoulders. Upon closer inspection they appeared to be wings. So he could fly? There was a town on the horizon. Didn't look like he'd fit inside of it. He sat down, and gave a growl. It felt right. Then fire came out of his mouth, and he jumped in the air terrified. Then another guy woke up. They were both the size of large dolls, although the woman was more like an action figure, with the weapon.

"Not a dream, or a movie. Either that or we're having some really weird collaborated dream. So anything different with you, cause I'm not usually a big fire breathing lizard" he said. He hoped they could understand him. Did dragons speak English. At least Drake thought he was a dragon.

Karen tightened her grip on the axe as the dragon spoke. She wasn't expecting it to talk. Well, she wasn't expecting a dragon period, but she certainly didn't expect it to talk to her before trying to eat her. Though to be perfectly honest, it seemed pretty wimpy. It even jumped at its own fire, which admittedly scared her too. She leapt back a bit, still holding her axe at the ready. "Careful!" She snapped, though she was starting to get a handle on the situation. She wasn't in the park, or really anywhere she could recognize. Here was a dragon, a living embodiment of fantasy. Additionally she had found a broadaxe just laying around, she and the man were dressed in some strange garb, and the dragon seemed just as confused by her presence as she was. Now if she could just get these two to calm down so she could think, "Ok, hold on, everyone just shut up for a minute." She huffed as she slammed the axe blade down into the ground and leaned into the handle. She pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to get rid of the headache she could feel coming on from all this, "Let's start from the beginning. Does anyone know where we are?"

Yahhah Yahhah NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Field

As three of the four people in the field woke up, a caravan driven by some horses was going by in the distance. It was going towards the forest.

Town

A guard looked as one of the people on the stage outside grabbed a weapon.

The guard said something to the other guards and soon five men with swords ready approached Anthony.

The stage was outside in a town center. Crowds of people looked at them. The town had many shops and buildings, if someone were to get through the crowd of people.

"Stay put boy!" A guard yelled, as they kept their weapons ready.

Colosseum

Tsuka heard a person near him.

There was a sound of cheering somewhere close by. Outside? There was something, maybe walls between them and people yelling about something.

"Uh... Any idea where we are? Can you help me? I think I'm chained to something."

Last edited:
Field - Jeremiah Sky
Jeremiah was getting the gist of the situation, though he was surprised the dragon suddenly talked. English, nonetheless, the dragon seemed to be self aware. This is feels surreal, I remember how normal everything was yesterday... he thought. He noticed some white wings were surrounding him, as if it was protecting him. Huh?! I have wings?! Just as he was getting into it, the barbaric woman told the two to shut up. She definitely looked frustrated and asked a question. “U-unfortunately, I have no idea where this place is,” Jeremiah calmly responded.

He looked around and observed the grassy field. He noticed a caravan in the distance, going into the woods. Maybe they know where “here” is. “Hmm... I have a feeling we should chase after them,” Jeremiah suggested. He gripped the wooden rod - which he noticed it had a weird shape and an orb - and grinned. “What do you guys think?”

Yahhah Yahhah Voltsung Voltsung

Drake Templeton

"Well I'm getting a Narnia vibe. You guys didn't walk into any closets did you" he asked. Looking over at the caravan. "Hey as long as they aren't dragon slayers I'm all for it. I've only been a dragon for like five minutes, I don't want some knights to say I stole a princess, and cut my head off" he said. Drake looked at the other two. He guessed those other two came from earth, they seemed just as confused as he was. Except they still got to be human, and didn't have to learn how to not accidentally breath fire on some poor guy. Lucky.

"No, but its worth asking." She sighed. It was strange though; the man with them had wings for whatever reason and some rod. The dragon, on the other hand, was talking as if he used to be a human himself. Anything was possible at this point, but what did that make her? A woman with an axe and nothing covering her waist. She didn't really mind the skin; it just felt like her workout gear. But why did she get the short straw on awesome powers? Another question to put to the side, as much as it rubbed her the wrong way. They were going to get nowhere fast without help, and the cart looked like the only intelligent life for miles beyond themselves, "Honestly, I'd stay out of sight if I were you, drake." Karen said as she kicked her axe, using the momentum to flip it up onto her shoulder, "Let's get a feel for what's going on before we start risking anything like that. I'd really rather people didn't start shooting arrows or fireballs or whatever at us."

Field - Jeremiah Sky

The dragon and the woman said some good points, they needed to get used to their predicament right now. He began to introduce himself, “First, my name is Jeremiah Sky and let’s be friendly with one another.” He had a friendly smile and observed the rod he was holding. It looked like a magical staff from an RPG or a fantasy film. Still, Jeremiah didn’t know how to use magic or use the rod at all. Guess he’ll use it as a bat.

He pointed at the dragon, “Anyway, we should try to use these wings and you train your fire breath.” Finally, Jeremiah felt a sense of adrenaline, easily pumped up. He quickly sprinted and jumped to use his wings. However, Jeremiah face planted on the ground and hurt himself. “Ow.”

Town​

Adrian felt the sunlight pierce his skin like knives, jolting him from his unconscious state,"AhhhhhhHHHHHH!" The young man's cries of pain rang out through the plaza as he easily snapped the rope breaking free. He fell over in pain, the sun frying him like chicken until he rolled over a little and a hood fell over his head,"Why?.....What's ...going.............on!?" Adrian screamed as he could hear everyone's heartbeat, smell their blood, feel his fangs and feel a weird hunger like he has never felt before. The guard's voice made Adrian perk his ears up as he glared at him. Adrian sprint towards one of the guards and sunk his fresh fangs into him, the new vampire almost sucked him dry before he came to his senses dropping the man to the ground, nearly dead.

Colosseum

Jayto Seraph

Jayto had been quietly in the fetus position for awhile in the darkness, last thing on his mind being the bed he thought he was lying on. "Aaaggghhhhh...!" With a yawn he proceeded to stretch his feet out as the bindings on his arms became the most apparent after his surroundings. Wherever he was right now was most definitely not home, and whatever was going on clearly needed him to be still and wait patiently. "Tch-shhhhh..." Blowing out a bit of air in confusion he clenched his eyes shut. The last thing he remembered was lying in bed after a long day at school, and now seemingly out of nowhere he was rendered immobile by chains. Chains? Jayto pulled on the chains to support him enough to get into a squatting position as he jingled the chains in a failing attempted at freedom. "Help! Someone please help me! I've been kidnapped and I'm currently being held against my will!" Jayto let those words sink in before inhaling and proceeding to shout out even louder. "UNCHAIN ME NOW YOU HEATHENS OR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEADS HANGED HIGH ABOVE YOUR HOSPITAL BEDS!!!!" Wildly taking a look around in the dark he clenched his teeth together. Begging to threatening whoever held him was... It wasn't really smart... and honestly if he were in their place he'd probably have ignored his shouting as well. "Tch-shhhh...! This is complete bullcrap."

Franklin Darling
Town
Whaaaaaaaa!!!

Franklin shouted in suprise at all these latest developments. Out of instinct, he grabbed the nearest weapon, a rapier, and used it to cut his bonds. Then the vampire sucked all the blood out of a guard. So cool... Franklin thought, despite being kind of terrified.

Jailbird Jailbird Ohboy Ohboy

Drake Templeton

Drake leaned down, and looked at Jeremiah. "I'm pretty sure we'd have to strengthen our wings before they could support our weight. Are you okay"? He asked. Well fire breath wasn't going to be easy to control. What was he supposed to do? Not breath hard. What if he sighed annoyed? Would that be enough to start a flame? "I'm fine with staying out of sight. Just, like give me a holler if you need me in one of those situations" said Drake.

Last edited:
Anthony Robert
Town
Anthony unscrolled the map, and took a brief glance at it "what the..." he said not understanding where he currently is. He then looked at the unfamiliar person (Franklin) with a stern expression "you friendly?" he then turned to see the armed guards near him. He then gripped his spear tightly, readying himself before saw another person (Adrian) lunge at one of the guards "holy-" he said as he saw the life being drained from him. he then looked at the man in complete terror before shaking his head, and yelling to the both of them " I don't care if your with me or not! prepare yourselves!" he said while charging one of the guards. BackSet BackSet Jailbird Jailbird

Field

The wagon continued going to the forest.

Town

One of the guards quickly shot a vampire tranquilizer shot into Adrian's arm while he bit the man

The guards saw many others getting up.

"The prisoners are getting away!"

The men ran towards Franklin and Anthony, using their swords to attack them. They were only trying to wound and capture them and didnt do any serious attacks.

Colosseum

Tsuka was trying to get up when he heard someone else. "You're captured too?" he asked. "Do you know who brought us here?"

Then a metal gate was heard being raised from a wall. This gate pulled out of the floor revealing the outside. Light peeked into the room they were in.

They were in a large dungeon. There were 15 people there in chains. Some big and strong, some old, some scared.

Most were men, though there were a few women. The women looked like warriors.

"Alright time to fight. Win or die" someone said, just outside of the gate leading out. Outside there was an open space surrounded by a big crowd, like an arena.

The chains from their hands dropped to the floor. They could walk and move wherever they wanted. The crowd outside was cheering.

Karen nodded to the man, "Karen. And you have a point; try to figure out however that body works. Just try not to-" She stopped as Jeremiah jumped up before falling flat on the ground. So much for flying. Still, despite the man's pain Karen couldn't help chuckling. Maybe being human still wasn't so bad, "Come on, Jeremy. You've still got legs." She said as she walked towards the cart. As she pased Jeremiah, she leaned over and offered him a hand up. "Right. We'll start screaming if they start stabbing us. You don't have to worry about that part."

Anthony Robert
Town
Anthony twirled his spear around like a festival baton, before he bashed one of the guards in the face with the handle of his spear, trying to knock him out. he then saw another guard try and swing his sword down at him, but before it could hit him, Anthony stepped to the side away from the attack, barely dodging it. He then sent his right foot straight into the other guards face, sending him down before he lunged his spear into his gut. "how the hell do I know how to fight like this?" he mumbled to himself. As Anthony continued to fight , and resist the guards he noticed one of them charging the man he saw before (Franklin) "look out!" he said as he tackled the guard down before he could get close enough to him. he struggled to keep the guard down, as he tried to get Anthony off of him. "hurry and take this guy out!" BackSet BackSet Jailbird Jailbird

"I'm in the same boat your in." She replied, not showing any hint of fear. When the door opened she blinked rapidly to keep the sun from blinding her completely. The person who was talking was just a kid, she saw. She flexed fully and stood, rubbing her wrists. As she looked down she saw fur, and she stared, confused. She shook her head and chose to not worry yet, she looked at the kid. "Stick close to me." She said, flexing her hands as claws extended at her finger tips. "This'll be fun..." She said with an almost predatory grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back