• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Quest

Field

The man attacking the dragon stood his ground as the fire came at him. The ground would explode from the blast if the fire hit it.

The man, however, had run to evade the fire. Running to the side, the dragon's tail flew towards him.

The outer cover of his sword was held as a shield from the tail. The man had put his sword in the cover again. The force of the tail sent him into the sky.

While up there, he floated for a moment and saw a girl in the field. "Young maiden. I suggest you get out of here. There's an evil monster about to be destroyed."

He took his sword and moved it, sending three slashes of wind towards the dragon.

Town

Nodding, I turn to pick up the items that were next to me when I woke up earlier watching as the two others did the same. Picking up the book I open it up to see that there was a single page with writing on it. Reading the page it showed details on how to cast a spell called Raise Dead. Shaking his head Waxen refused to test it, at least, test it on the people of this town. Waxen resolved himself and continued forward with the captain and the other two who were on the stage. "So what's up? I'm guessing this is a place very far from my home huh?" While following the captain Waxen also took note of the path so he could find his way around unassisted.

Ema Sylvia ~
Field

She looked at the man "Huh?"
She then looked at the dragon "...........!!!!" She was frozen in fear "No no no no... I just woke up in this place, I can't die!" She held her staff close to her body, shivering in fear

Last edited:
As the green aura surrounded Fridolin his eyes shot open and his back straightened. Feeling like he'd been plunged head first into an icy lake he shot up, just as he heard the dragon's roar. Looking at the overturned wagon now with it's two large doors swung open it was obviously empty. Whoever stole that wagon must have known we were following them and left it moving without anyone inside.
"Jeremiah, I have a plan." He said quickly whilst rushing to stand in front of Jeremiah, standing so his back was facing Jeremiah and holding his arms outstretched, "Take hold of me, and I'll make a current of wind that should allow you to fly with my extra weight"
As he said this a light breeze stirred behind them, quickly increasing in strength, flaying their cloaks out wide and forcing their hair forwards. Remembering what had happened before, he added, " Oh, and I should be fine as long as you heal me now and then!"
By now the wind coming from behind them was so strong that he had to shout.

Last edited:
Field
Drake Templeton

"Actually I'm not all that bad when you get to know me" said Drake. Using a wing as a shield to take the slashes of air. Great, more people. He gave a pounce. Roaring out a flame downwards. Serrated claws ready to swish cheese the mercenary. For good measure he made a blast of air by flapping his wings, hard.

Field

The man landed on the ground and saw the dragon block the wind projectie. "You won't die, foolish girl..." he said to the girl that was scared.

Then another was coming toward the swordsman. He got in a stance ans crouched with his sword behind him like a baseball bat. He waited for the flames and then swung the sword. The fire clashed against the swordsman's weapon before eventually shooting back towards the creature.

Drake Templeton
Field

Drake took the burn. It wasn't mind numbingly painful, but he was still governed by the laws of gravity, and fell on the guy, who'd failed to get out of the way. Claws churning up the ground, thick tail pummeling the ground like a mace. He slapped at the ground like one would tred water.

Town
Ray Welches

Ray woke up, clutching the area where his heart used to be. "What's going on? Am I dead? Is this heaven?" He looked around a bit more and then down to his hands, he felt some shock as he noticed his hands were now skeletal. "What the... Well I'm not in heaven that's for sure." He lay on the ground of the town contemplating this new form. "Hmm, if this is a dream, I should be able to stand up, okay time to try." Ray tried to move his legs, they moved slowly as he got used to the new body, once he was standing he jumped a few times and took one more look around. "Well they said the new medication would have weird side effects but this is just too much." He walked around the town for a bit, asking where he was.

(If I understood what just happend...)
Tsuna Tsuna Yahhah Yahhah

Ema Sylvia ~ Field

"F..Foolish!? There's a dragon right in front of us! I just woke up in this place, not knowing how the hell I got here, and the first thing I see is a dragon! And the Dragons in the MMOs I have played aren't exactly the nicest crea-" She was cut off by Drake falling onto the guy. "Eep!" She scrambled behind and gotta into a semi battle stance. It looked akward. Like one that would look cool in a video game, but just looks dumb in real life.

Field - Jeremiah Sky
He put his thought about the roar in the back of his mind. Jeremiah was busy at the moment. He glanced back at Fridolin. Apparently, the aura did heal him! I guess I’m a healer, whoo-hoo! When he stood back up, Jeremiah listened to his plan. “B-but, I’m not much of a flyer!” He protested. How can I fly like a bird? Is it instinctively? Jeremiah took hold of Fridolin anyway and felt as if he floating. He soon realized he was in the air which made him feel nervous.

“W-whoa, whoosh!” At the same time, Jeremiah heard a bunch noises; a battle perhaps? Drake hasn’t caught up yet but the bandits are someplace else. He didn’t know what to do. “Hey, Fridolin? What to chase the bandits or check on Drake the almighty dragon?” He asked.

Field - Fridolin Brun

He hadn't had to strike a pose for the wind to start rushing in behind them, he'd just felt for it and it happened. But he could still feel the power for it coming from his staff. He wondered idly if he could do magic without his staff when quickly Jeremiah locked his arms around his chest and together they soared into the sky.

It was beautiful. The air rushing past him and his vision increasing to encompass the miles of forest below. Yesterday I was a simple physics student, writing lab reports and drinking coffee. Today, I'm a wizard, and I'm flying! It wasn't difficult to spot Drake, he was a dragon after all, and it wasn't difficult to tell he was in trouble.

"We should help Drake! He's over there to our left and he looks like he's being attacked!" He shouted, fighting against the wind to get his words out of his mouth.

Last edited:
Town

The young man, skinny and with long hair, the leader of the guards here, continued to walk with Waxen. They walked through the streets, making a few turns here and there. The young man then stopped and told three guards to go down the Sector Street.

"There's another one there. Retrieve him. Use force only if necessary." Three guards went off. They went towards StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos

"Yeah thats definitely the guy," a man in knights armor said. The guards in armor and with weapons walked toward the skeleton. "Uh... sir, will you allow us to take you to our boss."

The leader looked at Waxen, "You're not the first people to come here from another world. There have been others. Every four years it happens. And the ones who come here... they have powerful abilities... too powerful."

They went to a building and walked inside. There were many books and files on the walls of a big meeting room. A round table had an arrangement of literature and pictures.

"This man, Zackery, is believed to have come from another land. Another world. He is currently in control of Teito Kingdom and is trying to persuade our kingdom and the Ato Islands to follow him. He is an invader, a man seeking rule of many kingdoms - if I may be honest - and who knows what he will do when he has control of the world's strongest kingdom.

The picture was a black and white photo of a young man.

17483.jpg

Colosseum

Tsuka and the others went into the town of the colosseum.

"Some guards are coming! They're dressed in the same clothes as the guards from the colosseum. They must all work for the same people." Tsuka said.

"I'll get them to come out here and you guys surprise them and knock them out." Eventually they took out some guards and got their clothes.

"Alright, Ashlyn snd Jayto, you guys get us a map and supplies. Darren and I will go - "

"Peace out b*tches!" Darren said and took off, running away. It wasn't sure if he was coming back or just joking. He went to adventure sonewhere else.

"Um... you guys get a map and supplies. I will get a vehicle and... thats it."

Field

The mercenary moved out of the way of the dragon. He jumped and swung his sword at its tail while it was on the ground.

Field - Jeremiah Sky
Jeremiah agreed to what Fridolin shouted; the bandits had to wait, his dragon friend was in danger. He didn’t know how to turn to the left. Hmm... Maybe it’s like stretching my arms? He focused his back muscles to make his right wing up and left wing slightly down. Jeremiah kinda succeeded and was slowly gliding to the left. “Whoosh... This’ll take a long time,” he commented. “Is there a way you could make us faster?”

He felt awkward at the moment. He can’t fly but could definitely glide slowly. This is taking forever... why can’t we teleport towards Drake?! He wondered.

Colosseum

"Sure, meet back here, then?" She asked, not necessarily waiting for an answer as she walked off to find the nearest clothing store, she desperately needed something that didn't betray the fact she may have killed something.

Field - Fridolin Brun

The way Jeremiah jerkily turned to the left seemed as if he was unsure of himself, as if he hadn't used his wings before. But he must have used his wings before, they are a part of him as much as his legs are. Unless he also woke up in this world not long ago, just like Fridolin himself. It certainly was a mystery, but one Fridolin didn't have time to ponder at the moment.

He felt for the air and built up the pressure behind them so that they shot forward like a missile. In no time they were approaching Drake but were still high enough that his attacker was a black dot in a sea of green. Desperately hoping his plan would work, he shouted, "Drop me Jeremiah!"

Field - Jeremiah Sky
As his wish was granted, Jeremiah wasn’t prepared to handle the speed of a missile. He could barely hold onto Fridolin because of the intense speed. As soon as Fridolin gave out his orders, Jeremiah immediately let go of him. He was still flying in the air, but steadily began to slow down. STOP! STOP! Stop! Stop... he stopped. Jeremiah looked down and was high up; barely getting a glimpse on the battle.

“WAHHHH!” He yelped, falling straight down. Certainly, the height from where Jeremiah was could kill him. Jeremiah instinctively flapped his wings furiously to slow him down. “HELP!”

Drake Templeton-Field

Drake yelped when the sword hit his tail. Okay it was official this place followed no laws of physics. Men could fly, and fire could be deflected. FIRE WASNT EVEN A SOLID! Then he heard Jeremiah yelled above his head. "How'd you get up there" he asked. Stretching out a wing to catch him like a sheet. Putting a bone crushing blow to the ground with his right leg.

Yahhah Yahhah NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Topf Topf (Light orange text are her thoughts, light blue text is her speech)

Ema Sylvia ~ Field

"....There are some dragons who could speak in some MMOs I've played...seeing that I only have a staff, I could be a healer or a mage. Either way, from experience in games, neither one has a lot of health....Suppose I can Press X to Diplomacy here...." She was still in her akward battle stance when she looked at Drake and started yelling "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME DRAGON I JUST CAME TO THIS WORLD I DON'T KNOW HOW I GOT HERE IDONTWANNADIE PLEASESPAREME"

Field - Jeremiah Sky
The wings on Jeremiah’s back flapped and slowed down his momentum. It was just like how a baby bird learned to fly. Soon enough, he was flying like one. H-hey! I think I’m getting a hang of this flying gig!~ He smiled and glided down on Drake’s wing. “Hehehe!~” He chuckled. “I’m a flying musician now! I gotta thank Fridolin later.” He looked at Drake and stood tall. He took out his magical rod and began to heal Drake first.

A green aura appeared around the dragon again. “I assume you needed that, right?” He commented. Jeremiah looked down and saw a nervous little girl from the distance. She looked scared and awkward. Is she an enemy or a bystander?

Yahhah Yahhah RizaTiz RizaTiz Topf Topf

Town

Staring at the picture with mild interest I turned back to the captain. "So I'm going to take a guess and say you want us to help you defend the kingdom or this town? If so I can tell you for sure that I've never had any sort of real combat before. Sure a few school fights here and there but nothing life ending." Taking a seat I set the book in front of me and continued speaking to the captain. "I will say, however, that if given the proper time and training I can try and help. From what I know I am most likely a wizard of sorts but, I do not have any attack spells. The spell I do have is quite potent if used correctly. Although, I'm not quite sure how to cast magic in the first place."

Town

"We appreciate your cooperation. We dont want you to defend us... Moreso we need people from the other worlds to fight the people from other worlds. As it stands, we thought you all were a threat. If we could use someone with the same powers to fight against those that have come here trying to conquer this realm... we may stand a chance.

"I guess yes, we are ultimately asking you to help defend us..."

Colosseum

Tsuka watched his new allies go into town.

A young man, a teenager, in scruffy clothes started following Tsuka, Jayto and Ashlyn.

Field

When the mercenary saw support for the dragon dropping from the sky, he reconsidered his options. "Enough holding back!"

He took out his sword and began generating power.

He stood there powering up.

Town

"Alright, doesn't sound too bad and prevents this world from being destroyed or something. Like I stated before I will need combat training and access to the main component to cast my spell. I don't want to say this but, the spell could help us in our efforts. I will ask you to please keep the component of this spell a secret since it's not exactly pretty." After saying as such I waited for the Guard to agree to secrecy before continuing on.

Drake Templeton- field

“thanks” he said to Jeremiah. He then looked back at the girl who just didn’t seem to understand. “For the last time woman. I AM NOT GONNA HURT, OR EAT YOU”! He shouted. He then turned back to his friend. “Alright So this guy can fly and deflect fire. Don’t ask ho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back