• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Quest

Drake Templeton

“Drake’s my name. You guessed it” said Drake. Slinking into the forest it was the best way to stay out of sight, but still stay close enough to hear conversation until he could fly. He accidentally bumped a wing into a tree which caused it shake. These things were going to get annoying until they started working right.

Field - Jeremiah Sky
“I should’ve known that...” Jeremiah mumbled in response. He grabbed Karen’s hand and pulled himself up. He felt something prickly in his pants as he stood up. Ow. What the heck was that? He dug through his pockets and pulled out a map. He open the map with only one section of it done and the rest blank. Weird... This map isn’t finished. Why do I even have this?

He turned his gaze back to the wagon and put the map away. The wagon should lead into some town. “Try not to go to far, Drake,” he warned his dragon friend. “I guess we should start following that caravan.” Jeremiah proceeded chasing after it, forgetting something really important on his back.

Colosseum

Tsuka shielded his face from the sunlight. As he did so, the chains fell from his arms.

The male stood up and looked around. He was 21 years old, with brown hair and a kind face. Not exactly someone used to being told "win or die"

He wasn't particularly big or strong but Tsuka was athletic. Whatever was going to happen he didn't plan on getting killed. At least not before he knew what was going on.

He looked at the person that told him to stay close.

"You're not human..." he said quietly, then focused. He started walking around the dungeon looking for another way out. Eventually after realizing the only way out was into the battlefield, Tsuka walked beside his temporary ally, the not human female, and walked outside.

As he walked, he felt a weight near his tunic's belt. There was a revolver, heavy and made of steel, tucked in the belt. He moved his tunic over the weapon so no one saw it.

Outside, there was a crowd of people and it was clear they were in a colosseum. A man in royal attire and his servants sat in a special lounge high up.

When all 15 of the people walked or were dragged outside, the metal gates began to close. Other gates opened, revealing a giant creature with a humanoid form, green skin and small horns on its head. Another monster was a big, yellow tiger. And last, a flying bird monster.

All of these monsters were bigger than normal animals.

A man that had been dragged outside whimpered as he fell to his knees. "I give up! I can't win! Please!"

The yellow tiger monster walked up to the man. The man had time to get a weapon from the ground, he didnt attack the monster or run. He cried looking at the big monster approaching. The yellow tiger and its big jaws opened its mouth and ate the man.

Tsuka looked shocked. He quickly looked down at his weapon and opening the chamber. Just his luck... there weren't any bullets!

Franklin Darling
Town
Aaaahhhh

Franklin was almost a goner before the guy next to him attacked the guard and pinned him down. Instinctively, franklin stabbed the guard through the back. Not enough to kill him, but enough that he passed out from blood loss.

"Whaaaat!" Franklin yelled, so confused.

Ashlyn walked out, keeping an eye on everyone. She caught the glimpse of metal at the boy's hip, noticing the small bulge of the firearm around his tunic. "Keep that close." She said quietly, looking at herself again. Now in better light, she saw the quiver at her back, slung low, closer to her hips. It had no arrows, unfortunately. She knew that look he had, and it concerned her. An ally who was paralyzed by fear was of no use. "I'm Quietfoot- wait..." She paused. That wasn't her name... It came out like it was. "Ashlyn... What's your name?" She asked him, flexing her hands again. This new form obviously changed her, more than just physically.

Colosseum

Jayto Seraph

A rather large gate rose to display the innards of a dungeon as the cyborg bathed happily in the sunlight. At least this confirmed everything he thought of thus far. Jayto was definitely no longer on earth, and judging from what he wore, and his hands--"What in the...? ...Mechanical. My hands are mechanical." Moving about his fingers he noted how they felt despite them being artificial, how silent it was, and how it compared to those shows he watched in his free time. He was definitely a cyborg, though it seemed his hands were the only things man-made on him. Not to mention he didn't seem quite as futuristic as those on TV. Of course this theory had yet to be truly tested as for all he knew his arms were high-powered cannons or something. "Brilliant." Just realizing the shackles were off, the blue-haired boy stood tall, dusted himself off, and took a good gander at the dungeon. They were two others that seemed to share his fate, albeit maybe more uhh... favorable? Jayto's brow rose at the cat-lady's vicious smirk as she governed the other boy, she seemed excited at the thought of battle. Meanwhile the boy... Not so much...

Completely ignoring the voice that called out about winning or dying, Jayto nabbed the scythe lying on the floor and strolled out as the gate closed behind him. Stopping next to the cat-woman and the boy he asked for their names after introducing himself. "I'm Jayto Seraph, and judging from what I got back in the dungeon I assume you two are completely lost and have no idea what's currently going on." Resting the scythe over his shoulder he looked around the Colosseum, and standing square in the center were three mythical beasts of which he knew absolutely nil about. Hands now glowing brightly he stared at the three things, the tiger seeming to have just finished its...--Jayto looked up at the crowd that he'd been ignoring before glancing directly at the sky, it seemed like they were kept locked up for a little while since his last memory of the time was late in the night. At the same time however, the teen had no idea where he was, so such assumptions were tossed aside for now. "Think we have to fight the monsters, or the people?"

Tsuna Tsuna LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Colosseum

There were bladed weapons on the ground for the people to use.

Tsuka looked at the people next to him, Ashlyn and Jayto. The monsters were stood busy and not coming at them so Tsuka introduced to the others.

"I'm Tsuka. Lets try and stay together to get through this alive."

The green monster that looked almost human looked at the three of them. It walked towards them, the ground shaking as it went. It put out one hand towards them. A wave of demon energy in the form of circles flew towards them.

Meanwhile, the flying bird monster went up into the sky

Field

The caravan went along the out of the forest before eventually a dirt trail went in the forest. It turned onto the trail and went into the forest. The person driving it was on the outside of the vehicle and there were three people inside.

"Agreed, no point in making new friends just to see them get offed." She said, rushing forward and slashing at the humanoid figure, doing a flip to dodge over the shoulder of the humanoid, leaving a long slash across it's chest. She was smiling, having not felt this agile since enlistment. She landed and stumbled into a roll landing fully on her feet. She turns, emerald eyes gleaming in the light as she says the beast continue forward, unfazed.

Field - Friedolin Brun

Fridolin was awoken by the beams of sunlight slanting through the leaves above him. With a stretch and a yawn he stood up, weaving through the branches of the bush he appeared to have slept under. He yanked at his cloak so as to untangle it from a branch and then froze stiff. Leaves? Branch? Cloak? I always wanted a cloak. He turned in a full circle and saw that he was in a thick woodland, with trees and bushes covering most of the ground except for a gap in the trees some distance away which suggested a path. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep in his chair, as usual, reading a fantasy novel of a world of magic and legend. This cloak could have come from that world for sure, and that staff. Lying next to where he'd slept was a simple staff, made of some sort of dark green wood, with intricate patterns carved along it's length. He felt drawn to it, as if it was his, and had been his for a long time. Without thinking he picked it up and struck the fanciest wizard pose he could think of. With his arm thrust forward and his cloak swung backwards, he almost jumped as a flow of air shot out the staff, scattering the shrub infront of him and forming a route towards the path he'd seen.

Walking over the pushed aside shrubbery, Fridolin couldn't help but laugh to himself. This is brilliant. My dreams come true. I wonder if I'll end up going on a quest to save the realm, or better yet, saving a princess. It was with thoughts like these, whistling a merry tune, and little fazed by his dramatic change of lifestyle, that he stepped out of the bushes and onto the path, but a few paces infront of a winged man and a fierce looking woman with a battleaxe.
"Err... Hello"

Last edited:
Drake Templeton

Drake stood stock still when he noticed that new person wake up. Then when he stepped out of the forest he mentally smacked himself. Why did he feel the need to be protective. Sure he was the biggest but Karen was a lot scarier then he was. Probably fought better too. If this was a story book, she'd be the one killing the angry dragon. Luckily he was Drake the friendly dragon. He giggled a bit. That was a neat title. Summed him up pretty well.

Colosseum

Jayto Seraph

Hands now glowing at the growing presence of the monster, Jayto suddenly darted for the left as the thing fired off unholy shockwaves in their direction. He ran on the outer rim of the fighting stage taking in the sights of the green monster and the bird-like one that glided through the air above. Skating to a temporary halt he socked an older man in the jaw, causing a bar on his left hand to quickly fill up. The old man had fainted after a blue aura flickered around him for a point while his body laid lifelessly on the ground. Jayto didn't notice that though, and proceeded to attack all the other humans in the Colosseum with him all while filling the blue bar and knocking them unconscious. Soon enough he'd have 6 blue fireballs hovering around him as he mentally caught himself. Did I just...? Looking back at the minor carnage he caused he took a look at his glowing hands before noticing the little blue bar on his left; it was almost filled, and they were still a few people left awake in the arena. Focusing on his hands he clenched his fists in thought. Do I not have control over my own body, or was that some kind of 'fight or flight' response to the attacking behemoths? Recalling his robotic nature he considered that the sudden attacks on the humans and possibly innocent folk was due to some kind of auto-pilot or programing. Then again if only my arms are mechanical that wouldn't make any sense... Staring at his hands once more he unfolded his fists, closed his eyes, breathed, and then took a fighting stance. If my body knows how it feels to battle then... I should let it rampage.

Field - Jeremiah Sky
Jeremiah continued to run ahead of Karen and Drake the Dragon. He found himself bumping into a cloaked fellow by accident. He blurted out, “Oh shoot! Sorry man.” Jeremiah absent-mindedly continue to run past the guy as if it was normal. Realizing his mistake, he quickly backtracked and confronted the guy.

The outfit of the guy was similar to Jeremiah’s own outfit, even the rods were similar! The Angel quickly chuckled, “Hey, how did you know it was twin day?” He went for a friendly approach, though, he could be losing track of the caravan.

Field - Fridolin Brun

Straightening out his cloak and trying to regain his balance, Fridolin eyed this strange man who seemed to be urgently chasing something.
"Hmmm.... you must be a mage. Then I must be a mage too" With a cough to hide his mistake he started again. "I mean, it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow mage. I'm Fridolin... the mage." He said somewhat confidently, and held out his hand "Now where are we going in such a hurry?"

Town

The guards were overwhelmed and panic quickly turned the plaza into a mass of chaos. The guards told everyone to retreat to the shops and lock the doors.

Colosseum

The green creature growled and yelled when it was attacked. It punched a hole in the ground and picked up a chunk of the ground and threw it like a frisbee towards Tsuka, Jayto and Ashlyn.

Town

Adrian ripped the tranquilizer out of his arm and tossed it at one the guard's throat,"We need to get out of....her-here..."The tranquilizer's effects began to hit him slowly. He became slightly dizzy, losing focus in his sight, and began to teeter on his feet. Adrian stumbled his way over to Franklin and Anthony and pushed the bleeding guard off of Anthony,"Call me Thumper, let's move before we get killed...NOW!" He started to move but stumbled on top of Franklin. Using him to hold himself up,"Ugh....Sorry, can you help me for a bit?"
Ohboy Ohboy BackSet BackSet

town

"Aaahh!" Franklin yelled, barely holding the vampire up. "Are you okay?" Admittdley franklin was still confused by this whole situation. And everything else.

Drake Templeton

Drake watched the caravan slowly move through the forest. Where were they, he didn't think they'd looked that slow. Maybe that guy had attacked them. Surely one guy couldn't fight the both of them. But he had had a cape, maybe he was wizard bounty hunter or something. The dragon let out a bit of smoke, and lithely moved through the forest to investigate what was keeping them.

Colosseum

Ashlyn watched the beast as it threw a large boulder at the other two. She ran at it, picking up a dagger as she did, and kicked the beast in the back of the leg in an attempt to knock it down.

Field

There was an explosion heard in the area of the woods where the caravan had gone.

Colosseum

Tsuka saw the part of the ground flying towards them.

Gripping his gun, he drew it and ran toward the monster. He jumped on the flying object and jumped from it, going up and flying towards the big demon.

Unfortunately, he was about to fly into its torso.

...!

Ashlyn kicked the monster and it went down falling to one knee. This made Tsuka fly towards the creature's head. He had the perfect angle... but still no way to attack!

The revolver seemed to call to Tsuka.

He landed on the demon's head. He was defenseless, and the creature was about to bite into his flesh.

That was when a shield of dark energy formed around the demon's head. It stopped it from attacking Tsuka who was still hanging onto the demon's shoulders. The big monster roared trying to get the shield off of him.

Somehow Tsuka was making this force field around the monster.

"Jayto! I need you now! Finish this thing!" he said, trying to keep the dark shield up around the demon's face.

The big monster stomped and punched wildly.

Field - Jeremiah Sky
“Ah, I’m Jeremiah Sky,” he introduced himself again. “I’m tailing a caravan with two buddies of-“ Jeremiah was suddenly interrupted by a loud explosion. He looked in shock as he realized that it was in the direction of the caravan. Instinctively, Jeremiah ran towards the explosion with all his stamina. He followed the tracks that the caravan left in the dirt. He thought, They might’ve been innocents, crap, I need to check it out.

“Help me out, guys!” He figured that the plan of chasing the caravan was no longer an option. Whether or not the wagon was destroyed, it was worth checking out. Jeremiah just continued sprinting ahead.

Voltsung Voltsung Topf Topf Yahhah Yahhah

Drake Templeton

Drake jumped startled by the explosion. Landing with a crash back out into the open. He raised his head up. Well there went Jeremiah chasing after what very well may be a dwarven suicide bomber. He got back to his feet slowly and bounded after him. Taking long strides. Drake wondered what caused the explosion. He was just there, all he’d done was let out a little smoke so it couldn’t have been him.

Town

Waxen blinked once, twice, and then a third time just to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Around him were several armored men and what looked to be medieval peasants behind them. He didn't know how he could have possibly gotten into this situation, he was sure he fell asleep in his bed last night. Looking around he noticed he was wearing robe-like clothes with a giant red cross on it and next to him was a book with strange symbols on it. He also noticed that there were four other people next to him, two kids and two strange men. He also took notice of the fact one of the kids, an oddly white-haired girl, had animal ears on her head. Suddenly, he noticed as one of the men suddenly stood up and grabbed a spear and other items next to them. The guards noticed this, obviously, and told the man to not move. Before Waxen could ask what was going on a loud pained scream echoed out from next to him. He located the source to notice it's owner break their binding and fall over, their skin hissing and burning in the sunlight until he rolled and a hood covered their face. They mumbled something before they sprinted towards a guard in what Waxen could only assume was a mad dash. However, once the person made it to the guard what he did next would forever stick with him. The figure reared back and then viciously tore into the guard's carotid artery in his neck. Waxen watched in abject horror as the thing drained the guard of his blood, watched as the guard's skin become as white as a bleached sheet, watched as the monster callously dropped the guard's body to the ground. There was no way that guard would live through what happened to him, his blood must have been under half and he was still bleeding. He then saw the other man run off the stage charging at another guard.

The guards begin defending themselves against the spearman. Yet from the way, they moved it seemed they weren't trying to kill him. This leads me to believe that the guards only wanted to subdue him and tie him back up. At this time someone shot a dart at the vampire as well, hitting him in the arm. I watched as he casually ripped it out and threw it into a guards throat. This fiend has taken another innocent life so casually, he obviously had no heart. Turning back to the spearman I watched as he viciously impaled a guard through his stomach before pulling his spear out. The spearmen then leaped at another guard who was heading to subdue the child and yelled at him to end the guard. Unbelievably, the kid stabbed the guard in the back with his rapier. Unbelievably, the kid stabbed the guard in the back with his rapier. If the guard lives through blood loss and didn't have an organ punctured, he'll most likely be paralyzed for the rest of his life, a fate worse than death. I then watched as the vampire stumbled over to the two and moved the dying guard off of the spearman, then fell onto the child to use him as a crutch. The townspeople and guards ran and hid inside their houses as the three stumbled away. I will have to wait till they are gone before asking the guards if I could help in any way. However, one thing was clear, those three were monsters who didn't care about the innocents they killed.

Colosseum

Jayto Seraph

A huge piece of landscape was hurled in his direction as he saw the agility of the Catlady and Tsuka firsthand, he himself dashing clear of the earthly projectile as it brought up a dust cloud of its size around the crash site. The six flames circling him brought him back into that state of mind after he was desperately called out to by Tsuka. Kicking up more dust in the arena he bolted for the bladed weapon he was wondering about earlier, proceeding to kick it up and catch it before stylishly spinning it above him. Faster. More speed. The six blue fireballs that once circled him one by one vanished into the spinning scythe before the wielder had done a 360 himself and bored the thing at the creature's neck; It was really fast indeed, truly a flaming hi-speed projectile as it went towards the crowd after gliding through what kept the demon's head on its shoulders. "Hmm!" Swinging his right arm to the side Jayto managed to drag the no longer flaming makeshift Sawblade away from slaying several people in the crowd and somewhere blade deep into the Colosseum's floors.

Last edited:
Franklin Darling
Town
Wh-what just happeed...

As he stumbled away, supporting the vampire like a crutch, Franklin was having troible grasping the situation. Specifically, he was having troible grappling with what he just did. "I just killed a man..." He said to himself. "I just... Killed a man... What does that make me, a murderer... But... They had us tied up..." The situation was just killing him. There was also the problem of how he had got there. He had gone to sleep in his bed that night hadn't he? He couldn't remember. It was like some sort of story.

Ohboy Ohboy Jailbird Jailbird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back