• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Quest Out of Character

Im really sorry that I havent wrote anything yet. I couldnt charge my phone yesterday or today until now. I will in a few hours!

Also think about if any of you want a party together after this first the story.

Emerald, youre going to be in Colosseum I think so I can put you in when the battle is done.

I told Voltsung I love him/her and they left. That actually describes my love life lol Anyways thanks for waiting for me everyone.

my apologies for posting in the CS thread, btw.
also, i apologise for speaking my mind - but this is not the first time this guy has done something like this. from what i recall, he likes to play 'space armada with futuristic plasma weapons' in a modern setting, and a time traveller from the future that is quote 'Superman but stronger' in a balanced fantasy setting, similar to this one. forgive me if i'm a bit wary.

I agree with what you said Emerald. Its all good. He played a robot in another roleplay I was in so I was thinking the same as you lol

I agree with what you said Emerald. You didnt do anything wrong. He played a robot in another roleplay I was in so I was thinking the same as you lol

oh, well that makes defending myself a lot easier. i'm pretty sure Kraz has been warned and recommended to pay attention to the setting and to not make OP characters before - it's like he just doesn't care. not to mention he is a terrible RPer anyways, if he finally does get accepted, as he metagames, powerplays etc. like, how does he think he can get away with this?

Also Emerald feel free to join us when we get out of the Colosseum. Youre going to be in the party thats currently in the colosseum. #TeamColosseum #juice #fruitsmoothi

You can start anytime, just have your character somewhere outside of the colosseum or anywhere else

For the people in town, I would suggest you just keep posting until the others reply again. They may not come back. We can have their characters go with yours until they write again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back