• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Quest Out of Character

Yeah we're going into the next chapter in the story so Im letting more characters join

Alright, from now on I will play an NPC in every party because I want all of them to keep a good pace.

Also with this new part we can choose who is in our party.

Each party needs 4 or 5 people.

They will still say Town, Field, though they will not be in those anymore.

Town

Field

Colosseum
Tsuka,

As a person in Colosseum I request that Astral and Sniper stay in our group because I love writing with them so far. I also extend an invitation for Emerald to be with us.

So everyone choose who you want to adventure with! I will be choosing where the new people will be

I might switch up when the groups meet each other.

For the Field Party,

I don't want Fridolin to be too powerful. I like characters to be limited, and have to think of solutions or for them to just fail etc, also, i like growth of a character throughout a story. So I was thinking, Fridolin has a natural air magic born in him, but the staff magnifies this ability, ( hence why hit could do the whip attack) however at the moment it's too strong for him to handle. So after this attack on the caravan, maybe straight after he's just used the whip attack, I was thinking of having him become ill or tired etc,
Only NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer , is Jeremiah only a healer, because I don't know if Fridolin can be ill because we need to fight the mages, or if you want to heal him so that he can carry on fighting, and then he gets tired at the end of the combat?

Just ponderings :)

Yahhah Yahhah this is the time when people can change parties. All the characters will not be together. It would make us have to wait for too many to post.

Well then. Probably not switching. Might bring Drake back to the field to meet Ace’s character. Or briefly come into contact with one of the other parties. As usual for me I’ll just see where things go.

actually, now im looking at it, it might be better if i just wait until whatever Tsuna has planned to get the people who aren't in anymore away from everyone else.

Howdy!

so.....about my OC...still confused on that. Just one of the healing or all 3. Also about the spirit blade being a weapon. It has the powers, not Ema.

Anyways, I'm fine being a pure Healer for now ^-^

Tsuna Tsuna

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back