• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Quest Out of Character

Tsuna Tsuna Could you clear up my confusion? I'll start tomorrow since its late for me now but could ya?

Very short summary of my previous comment:

Do I get all 3 healing powers, just 1.
Also. Would you consider the weapon itself (the blade) a power? The blade is what holds the spirit power and I want my char to be able to defend herself, while also not being too powerful so I added a negative side.
If not, can it be in?

So every character starts with one power. You can choose what that is. Everyone starts with one weapon.

I'll just say yes you can do the spirit blade

Actually I just reread the spirit blade you said and it is basically a power or power up so to be fair and keep balance to all characters and the story it is a power.

However, you can make spirit blade the next power you learn.

Youre in Field Party.

Last edited:
Actually I just reread the spirit blade you said and it is basically a power or power up so to be fair and keep balance to all characters and the story your character should only have spirit blade or healing.
Alright. I'll take healing I suppose :^)
I tried balancing it out with the sanity effect and that it can't hit enemies who are knocked back. My character isn't going to be exactly physical string lol. Tiny baby punches.

I'll start tomorrow.

NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Yahhah Yahhah

Was thinking in the next post you could heal me, we could realise the wagon's empty ( I can't believe we chased and attacked an empty wagon :P) , and then we could hear Drake's roar, and go and help?

sorry, but i think i'll be dropping this. when i joined i wasn't aware that those that RPed in this only did a paragraph or so. i hold nothing against you, its just not my style of rping.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting until I get some interaction from the others in the Field group so I can do a do. I don't really know what to do at this moment.

Nice starter Blacksun

Umm Danzo I may have you join another party because everyone in yours hasnt said written in a while

Hey everyone,

This is a role call to check who is still in the roleplay

A lot of people havent so I need to make new groups again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back