• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Quest Out of Character

I have made Franklin literally incapable of killing any intelligent being, due to being a kid. Not even the physics of a fantasy world can make him do it.

Great :)
is it alright if i wake up in a bush, and walk into the path of the others following the wagon?

Well I dont think we should make a character a killer just for the convenience of another characters powers so... I would say no.

The battle is over now anyway.

So it doesnt really matter. Probably better for everyone to have their characters make an entrance and they can use their powers later.

Its up to you. The way I imagined it was when he punched the ground he walked to a place where he could throw it at all of them. If you want though your character could still be behind the monster.

I wont be able to respond for a bit since the computer is STILL occupied. Its taking all my strength to type this message.

Town

Waxen blinked once, twice, and then a third time just to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Around him were several armored men and what looked to be medieval peasants behind them. He didn't know how he could have possibly gotten into this situation, he was sure he fell asleep in his bed last night. Looking around he noticed he was wearing robe-like clothes with a giant red cross on it and next to him was a book with strange symbols on it. He also noticed that there were four other people next to him, two kids and two strange men. He also took notice of the fact one of the kids, an oddly white-haired girl, had animal ears on her head. Suddenly, he noticed as one of the men suddenly stood up and grabbed a spear and other items next to them. The guards noticed this, obviously, and told the man to not move. Before Waxen could ask what was going on a loud pained scream echoed out from next to him. He located the source to notice it's owner break their binding and fall over, their skin hissing and burning in the sunlight until he rolled and a hood covered their face. They mumbled something before they sprinted towards a guard in what Waxen could only assume was a mad dash. However, once the person made it to the guard what he did next would forever stick with him. The figure reared back and then viciously tore into the guard's carotid artery in his neck. Waxen watched in abject horror as the thing drained the guard of his blood, watched as the guard's skin become as white as a bleached sheet, watched as the monster callously dropped the guard's body to the ground. There was no way that guard would live through what happened to him, his blood must have been under half and he was still bleeding. He then saw the other man run off the stage charging at another guard.

The guards begin defending themselves against the spearman. Yet from the way, they moved it seemed they weren't trying to kill him. This leads me to believe that the guards only wanted to subdue him and tie him back up. At this time someone shot a dart at the vampire as well, hitting him in the arm. I watched as he casually ripped it out and threw it into a guards throat. This fiend has taken another innocent life so casually, he obviously had no heart. Turning back to the spearman I watched as he viciously impaled a guard through his stomach before pulling his spear out. The spearmen then leaped at another guard who was heading to subdue the child and yelled at him to end the guard. Unbelievably, the kid stabbed the guard in the back with his rapier. Unbelievably, the kid stabbed the guard in the back with his rapier. If the guard lives through blood loss and didn't have an organ punctured, he'll most likely be paralyzed for the rest of his life, a fate worse than death. I then watched as the vampire stumbled over to the two and moved the dying guard off of the spearman, then fell onto the child to use him as a crutch. The townspeople and guards ran and hid inside their houses as the three stumbled away. I will have to wait till they are gone before asking the guards if I could help in any way. However, one thing was clear, those three were monsters who didn't care about the innocents they killed.
This is great because it shows how different people react to things differently and how things look different from different points of view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back