• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Raygou gave no reaction. His arms start to burn. Blood Red Flames covering hus arms. Suddenly, his Lower legs, hairs and ears start to burn. He got 14 new tails that are burning too and he got two Demon Horns. 'It might be not as powerful as a year ago... but it's powerful enough I think...' He thought and raised his hand as his mouth opened. "Blood... Slash..." He said with a rather quiet voice. Suddenly, a Sword appeared in his hand. It looks like it us covered with Blood, but it's the normal look of the Sword. All Prisoners and guards in the cafeteria ran away cause they were in fear of Raygou.

@TheBigBladeWolf

(This sounds like the part where I should jump in but Lucifer has no idea this is going on right now xD )

Vivaldi chuckled lightly at what he said. "How do you know that I'm for real? Maybe you could have been talking to a person that doesn't even really exist." She raised an eyebrow. "How do you know?"

@Sinister Clown

(Lol ikr)

Lucifer giggled to himself finding what she said amusing "Something that's real doesn't have an aura like yours." he said bluntly as if he knew for a fact she was bluffing.

@Ashaficent

(Oh well xD Too busy flirting with the prisoners xD )

Vivaldi simply tilted her head. "An aura like mine?" She asked, though she knew perfectly well what he was talking about.

"No one has such power, Ambrosia. It's important that you keep it under control."

"Your greatest enemy will be your own emotions."

"So much power in such young hands. You are destined for a sad fate."

"Death will be your only escape."

Memories came crashing back, and Vivaldi felt breathless for a moment before she forced herself back into reality. It's gone now. It's all in the past. She assured herself.

@Sinister Clown

Lucifer payed close attention to Vivaldi noticing for a moment she had dozed off from reality 'What is she thinking about I wonder.." he thought to himself before answering her question "Yes, every living thing that has any sort of a conscious has Aura, I also like to call it the 'Truth seeker' as Aura normally resembles ones true self, if you can tell the color of it of course."

@Ashaficent

Rayischo said:
Raygou gave no reaction. His arms start to burn. Blood Red Flames covering hus arms. Suddenly, his Lower legs, hairs and ears start to burn. He got 14 new tails that are burning too and he got two Demon Horns. 'It might be not as powerful as a year ago... but it's powerful enough I think...' He thought and raised his hand as his mouth opened. "Blood... Slash..." He said with a rather quiet voice. Suddenly, a Sword appeared in his hand. It looks like it us covered with Blood, but it's the normal look of the Sword. All Prisoners and guards in the cafeteria ran away cause they were in fear of Raygou.
@TheBigBladeWolf
(Can you delete that Guards ran away thing?Because the guards are in my control in this situation)

... Shinji looked at Raygou with a smirk Shinji patted his shoulder before walking past him ...

"I don't like to fight weaklings like you,Sorry buddy but you're coming to the Punishment Room with me"

... After Raygou blinked he was inside the punishment room and he was strapped to a chair and Shinji was nowhere to be seen,Shinji appeared inside Room 15 and stood behind Vivaldi and whispered into her ear ...

"Hello Beautiful"

@Ashaficent @Sinister Clown

Vivaldi had the man who whispered in her ear pinned down underneath her in a second. "Who are you?" She asked coldly, narrowing her eyes. Then they widened. She got off him, and stood up and dusted herself. "That's right. You're the Warden. Don't startle me like that."

@Sinister Clown @TheBigBladeWolf

Lucifer seemed quite displeased with the interruption "Did you have to ruin such a good conversation Shinji?" he said while watching him get planted to the floor "How smooth.." he said adding a large amount of sarcasm to it.

@Ashaficent

@TheBigBladeWolf

"Guardian Devil, I like that." she admitted, being as straightforward as she usually was. "I assure you, you won't have trouble with me unless someone else starts it first." she continued before looking at Shinto, "And.. I'll try my best to take responsibility over Shinto." she said even though she hasn't really done anything significant for the girl. She wasn't really trying to get on the good side of this disciplinarian. She was merely stating a truth.

Ashaficent said:
Vivaldi had the man who whispered in her ear pinned down underneath her in a second. "Who are you?" She asked coldly, narrowing her eyes. Then they widened. She got off him, and stood up and dusted herself. "That's right. You're the Warden. Don't startle me like that."
@Sinister Clown @TheBigBladeWolf
Sinister Clown]Lucifer seemed quite displeased with the interruption "Did you have to ruin such a good conversation Shinji?" he said while watching him get planted to the floor "How smooth.." he said adding a large amount of sarcasm to it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19831-ashaficent/ said:
... Shinji looked at Lucifer and then at Vivaldi ...

"Oh sorry,Was I interrupting your love session Lucifer?

... Shinji appeared behind Lucifer and patted his head ...

"You could use some love in your life you know?''

While patting Lucifer's head the motion was fast yet swift as Lucifer went from sitting to standing beside Shinji "Oh please, I love myself~" he said with an eerie tone before adding "But as I said earlier, interrupting my interview with this prisoner is unacceptable...Sir" he added going back to his sarcastic self despite his actual agitation.

Suddenly Raygou appeared behind Shinji. "A...B...C... I think I'm able to speak again..." He said as he stretched. He still in his fire form. His sword appeared in his hand again (it's a Katana).

@TheBigBladeWolf

(Dinner!? O,E It's like 2:40am where I live rn xD )

Lucifer looked back to Raygou with a curious expression "Oh? And another one joins the tea party." laughing out of amusement he turned his body facing towards the prisoner "I'd leave before you make this worse for yourself, knowing Shinji he put you in that little cage of his now believe me for your own sake when I tell you that you will much rather be there than deal with me~" he added with an eerie tone, sounding somewhat childish and sarcastic despite how serious he was.

@Rayischo

@TheBigBladeWolf

@Ashaficent

@Rayischo

@Ashaficent

@Sinister Clown

... Shinji heard her mention his name and looked at her with a sigh ...

"Don't you know my name?Its Shinji or If you want to respect me you can call me Shinjirou Keita or Keita I don't care just call me whatever you want"

... Shinji appeared behind Raygou and patted his shoulder shaking his head ...

"You see that person over there?He is ten times more powerful than I am"

... Shinji whispered into Raygou's ear pointing at Lucifer ...

"To make matters more worse,He can kill you with just a blow to the head"

"I don't think so..." He said and Stretched, a few steps away from Shinji. "I'm not classified as a Arch Demon, but I'm probably stronger than a arch Demon..." He said and his eyes turned Bkack with a White Pupil. "I'm the strongest in this Prison, so don't start a fight with me!" He said and vanished. He reappeared in the Cafeteria and took his ordered meal. Than he sat down at a table and yawned.

@TheBigBladeWolf @Ashaficent @Sinister Clown

Lucifer seemingly pissed off had appeared to be serving @Rayischo (Sorry don't know your OC's name xD ) his lunch, most likely before the boy could realize Lucifer leaped over the counter standing between him & the prisoner, giving him an open hand palm to the face pressuring the prisoner towards the floor with his sheer strength his presence seemed much more sinister than earlier.

@TheBigBladeWolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Rayischo said:
"I don't think so..." He said and Stretched, a few steps away from Shinji. "I'm not classified as a Arch Demon, but I'm probably stronger than a arch Demon..." He said and his eyes turned Bkack with a White Pupil. "I'm the strongest in this Prison, so don't start a fight with me!" He said and vanished. He reappeared in the Cafeteria and took his ordered meal. Than he sat down at a table and yawned.
@TheBigBladeWolf @Ashaficent @Sinister Clown
Sinister Clown]Lucifer seemingly pissed off had appeared to be serving [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16181-rayischo/ said:
@Rayischo[/URL] (Sorry don't know your OC's name xD ) his lunch, most likely before the boy could realize Lucifer leaped over the counter standing between him & the prisoner, giving him an open hand palm to the face pressuring the prisoner towards the floor with his sheer strength his presence seemed much more sinister than earlier.
@TheBigBladeWolf
... Shinji watched the fight silently before saying ...

"Do you even know how wrong you are Raygou?The amount of power you have is just a fraction of Lucifer's"

Lily walked over to the punishment room. "I know! Take my cuffs off and place them on him. It stops powers of any sort!"

After the hit Raygou get, he stood up again and picked off his meal. "Nice... now I have to order another meal..." He said as he appeared behind Lucifer. "Listen to me: even if you're powerful, don't try it. I got the ability to be immortal after much incidents. At the moment you can't beat me... even if you try. Cut off my arm: I'll Regenerate; Cut off my head: I'll Regenerate." He said and walked away. "Try it One Year later..." He said and left to order another meal. "And Shinji... don't try it... "

@TheBigBladeWolf @Sinister Clown

Lily looked at the man angrily as the voice spoke. "Yes... Bring your rage to the surface and allow me to crush this fool!"

Lucifer laughed at Ray before grabbing his collar and pulling him close only to hit him square in the face again "Silly, I have no desire to kill you but you will suffer" he said, a large sinister smirk painted across his face as he continues throwing punches towards Ray at an increased speed, He knew it wouldn't be enough to take him down and that's what he wanted, after he finished his flurry of punches he finished it with a simple kick which if hit, would results in being sent flying.

@Rayischo

Raygou dodged the Kick in the last second and pushed his leg away. "You don't have to Rage out. Keep calm..." He said and pushed him a few steps back. "I'm hungry and want to eat..."

@Sinister Clown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back