• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

You are either as prisoner or a guard:

Guard: You have started working at a local prison. Your job is simple. Stop the prisoners from escaping and keep them in line.

Prisoner: You've been caught breaking the law. You have to spend time in prison now! Stick to the schedules and behave and you will be rewarded.

except... this isn't any ordinary old prison. this is a prison to contain supernatural or truly despicable humans who've committed crimes and need to be restrained and taught a lesson for a while.. or their whole lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shinto wandered around the empty prison, it was 6:00am and most of the prisoners were still asleep, she was being dragged around in chains, the metal cutting deep into her skin but she remained with a blank and emotionless expression, almost bored. One of the guards eventually threw her into a cell and unshackled her, leaving her there as she rubbed her bruised wrists and ankles briefly before simply placing her headphones over her ears and laying down on the bed.

Karie woke up and stretched...she felt horrible but never the less went over to the sink to brush her teeth... she wasn't exactly a 'high-priority' prisoner so was aloud a fair amount of freedom she stood in front of the mirror and sighed "I wonder...how much longer I can hide it for?..." she asked blankly to herself, wondering if she'd woken up her roommate.

(first post done!! :D @CelestialBunny @Blarg222 @Mr Swiftshots @Kamasive Nionnova @hitman654 @Ashaficent )

I think was 3:59 am, Ash was just doing what he does best when his out looking for his breakfast, steal Candy of each kind from a Candy Store, As he was headed out, he sees a truck, interested on what's inside, he opens the back of it to find ancient artifacts, clearly it was a truck headed for the museum, he doesn't know where, but he doesn't care, as long as their are goodies in there, what catches his eye was an old flower pot, the pot is covered in ancient markings, so he grabs it and puts his candy in it, he wasn't done there, he begins scurrying for more flower pots that may be older than what he is carrying, his so caught up looking for them, he doesn't know that the truck is moving, and the driver locks the door with him inside it, soon they reach a unknown place, somewhere where Ash isn't familiar with, when the trucks stop he tumbles over, causing the other pots to break, the driver hears it then calls police just in case of thieves, and he was right, Ash gets up from the back and crawls to the doors, but it's locked securely, he tries his best to open it, but no luck, so he waits in there while opening and eating a Hershey's Bar, he was expecting the same old grumpy police officer who drags him to the slammers, then get bailed out later by his Brother/Father, what later comes surprises him, the doors open, Ash smiles as a he is blinded by the light, he waves kindly expecting to be dragged like a five year old by his mom, then all he sees was a dark figure punching his lights out.

Ash slowly opens his eyes to see him being dragged, only difference was he was knocked out earlier and there were handcuffs on him, he was never treated like this by the officer he knows of, the officer removes his cuffs and throws him to the ground into a cell, in the cell were two girls, he smiles at them, but he falls unconscious from lack of sleep, hunger, and getting punched in the face...

Last edited by a moderator:
TheHappyPikachu said:
Karie jumped backwards slightly in a ninja position as someone was thrown into the cell before un-freezing and finishing cleaning her teeth before going over to them and squatting down, poking them childishly "you alive?..." she asked, her strange, white hair falling over her face slightly as her big, innocent eyes stared down at the person. @Kamasive Nionnova
Mommy Is that you?, if you're here, then that means I'm dead, right?”, Ash asks the girl looking at him, He passes out completely, a guard enters the cell, and begins dragging him out of the cell, then throwing him again to another empty cell, Ash feels the pain, but he ignored it due to being passed out, it might take a while before he wakes up, he hasn't slept for 2 days straight, so he may wake up after 20 hours, 21 tops.

Lily walked about aimlessly and sees Shito in a cell. Then, a guard comes from behind and kicks her in. "Enjoy your cell mate..." He mumbled, walking away.

Vivaldi couldn't help but feel rather triumphant as the gaurds gave her nervous glances, and the other prisoners went out of their way to avoid her. At the same time, she also felt rather lonely. Keep those feelings aside. She reminded herself. Love destroyed you once, and it will destroy you again if you let it creep back into your heart. She looked around bored. There's nothing to do here. I can't even kill anyone. But she was certainly surprised when a gaurd threw a boy into the cell opposite to her's, glanced at her nervously and left. A new inmate. She almost felt like giggling. A new plaything.

@Kamasive Nionnova

Lily turned to Karie innocently. "Hey there!" She greeted. She collapsed a moment later when her hand restraints shocked her.

NightCasterZ said:
Lily turned to Karie innocently. "Hey there!" She greeted. She collapsed a moment later when her hand restraints shocked her.
Karie went to say hi but the girl collapsed before she could do so "you..ok?.." she asked blankly with an awkward smile, this time it was Shinto's turn to go up to the girl and poke her, a few strands of her unusual purple hair falling over her face as Karie suddenly covered her mouth and blushed. @NightCasterZ

"Nothing! It just keeps my powers suppressed!" She said cheerfully, getting up slowly. "I'm Lily, what's your name?"

NightCasterZ said:
"Nothing! It just keeps my powers suppressed!" She said cheerfully, getting up slowly. "I'm Lily, what's your name?"
Karie smirked "oh, ok! I'm...K-Karie-" she cut off and gulped before going to weak smile and gesturing at Shinto who had fallen over backwards and was holding her head because of hitting it as she sat back up and was glancing around frantically like a small, confused kitten "that's...Shinto..." she finished. @NightCasterZ

NightCasterZ said:
"She looks funny." She said with a smile.
Karie giggled "yeah..." she said, relaxing a hand on her stomach before quickly taking it off and blushing, looking away whistling as if she'd done something wrong, Shinto pointed at herself blankly and went up to Lily even more.. as if examining her. @NightCasterZ

Lily saw the hand movement. "You're pregnant." She said blankly before poking her stomach. "Oooh! Is it a boy or girl?" She questioned cheerfully

NightCasterZ said:
Lily saw the hand movement. "You're pregnant." She said blankly before poking her stomach. "Oooh! Is it a boy or girl?" She questioned cheerfully
Karie jumped backwards again slightly and blushed even more as she was poked "wh-what are you talking about!?" she said flustered and clearly lying as she suddenly turned pale and ran off, emptying her stomach in the bin before returning and flopping down lazily "no..more..." she said pathetically. @NightCasterZ

"Told you so, miss!" She exclaimed happily. Lily poked her stomach again and started messing with it. "Can you hear me in there?" She yelled to her stomach.

NightCasterZ said:
"Told you so, miss!" She exclaimed happily. Lily poked her stomach again and started messing with it. "Can you hear me in there?" She yelled to her stomach.
Karie laughed weakly "really?..." she asked, raising an eyebrow at the fairy "that tickles!" she giggled out as the baby kicked and she once again blushed, Shinto just stared at them blankly. @NightCasterZ

NightCasterZ said:
Lily feels the baby kick. "It seems you can!" She exclaimed excitedly.
Karie got up slowly "I still have no idea what your talking about." she said childishly, puffing up her cheeks and looking away stubbornly. @NightCasterZ

Lily is shocked again and is pulled out f the cell. "Hey!" She yelled as the guard turned to Karie. "Sorry for her troubling you."

Ryan sat silently in his cell staring at the wall, today was his least favorite day of the week, psychiatrist day. His usual shrink Dr. Fay sat in the observation window observing Ryan, before finally saying, "To whom am I speaking to?". This was obviously a reference to Ryan's schizophrenia, and this only teased Pyro who had been fighting for control. Ryan took in a deep breath and exhale, emitting a smal heat wave, "Its Ryan doc" Ryan said. He looked over to Doctor Fay who was now scribbling something on his notepad, "That's good Ryan, you seem to be asserting more control, keep this up and I might be able to negotiate a modified sentence" Dr.Fay said, "Now I can't stay long, I have many other patients, but I just want to remind you to keep sane." He said before leaving. Ryan slumped back and sighed, he always hated these visits because they did nothing for him. Dr Fay came and left over and over again, and Pyro knew that Dr.Fay was just pedaling bullshit. No government wanted a man made of pure fire out on the streets, but Pyro was destined to find a way and then He'd turn this place into the essence of Hades! Pyro's bloodlust activated Dynamo who took a hearty punch as the cells main insulated door, to no avail. "You Idiot, if we could just punch our way out I would have already tried!" Pyro said, "SHUT UP, ILL BREAK IT IF IT KILLS ME!" Dynamo shouted. Pyro slowly regained control of the body from Dynamo and used it pace the room, studying it. It was specially made for him, made of heat resistant metal it kept Pyro from burning out, with Liquid Nitrogen Sprays kept Dynamo in line if he tried to bust it down, and the solitude kept Ryan from banding his personalities together to coordinate and escape. Day in day out all he did was debate and bicker with himself and his other personalities. Though since his incarceration Ryan noticed Flicker hadn't resurfaced, and wondered if prison had erased him completely. His personalities continued to feud, which probably wouldn't let up until lunch or yard time.

Karie went over to the guard "I'm sorry! She's fine just-...err..we were just discussing...that." She said embarrassed and the guard coughed once "oh... Umm.." He looked away leaving an awkward silence in the area before Shinto stood next to the guard and poked his cheek blankly. @NightCasterZ

The guard threw Lily back into the head, smashing her back. She let out a loud shriek before being cut off as she electrocuted, knocking her out. "Mommy... Daddy..." She muttered happily as she slept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back